We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia divinorum Basic Guide Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 9/23/2009 10:19:04 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Soil for Salvia plants-

Organic Potting Mix (Compost)
Bark and Twigs
Coconut coir (as a soil admixture and a top dressing)
Perlite
Pumice (at the bottom for drainage)

Water when the top of the soil becomes dry (Once a week at the least). Mist often in addition to watering (Bi-weekly at the least).

Use fish emulsion, seaweed extract and other organic fertilizers 1-3 times per month during the growing season.

Salvia divinorum requires diffused, mottled indirect sunlight and part shade for most of the day, but likes a bit of direct sunlight at dawn and/or dusk or in cooler periods or climates.

Effects from Salvia divinorum are best obtained by picking leafs directly from the plants, quickly preparing and immediately chewing 7-33 large leafs.

To harvest Salvia divinorum snap large leaves off at the base of the leaf near the main stem of the plant.

Remove the main vein in the stem and then rolls the leaf halves into a "cigar", chew this "cigar" and hold the chew wad of leafs in your mouth for about an hour.

Salvias which may be related to S. divinorum-

Salvia cyanea
Salvia concolor
Salvia ???

Propagating (also known as cloning) Salvia divinorum is very simple. Cut off a branch (8-14inchs long is ideal) just above the node and submerge half of the cutting in a clear bottle filled with water. It will take 1-3 weeks to root depending on your environment.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.