We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
<3 acid Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 11/9/2015 2:36:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

..right?..

Right?

Who loves acid?

<3 LSD.
Long live the unwoke.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Muskogee Herbman
#2 Posted : 11/9/2015 3:03:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD is my first psychedelic love. It was what I experienced my first DMT trip with, and it help me discover I had Cluster Headaches and then ultimately gave me my life back. (still at about 1 headache every 2 months Smile)

I LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIID
Creator help me live in a way that will make my ancestors proud.

universecannon
#3 Posted : 11/9/2015 3:28:01 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

I'm haapi you finally got a good dose of it jamie after all these years! Thumbs up
universecannon attached the following image(s):
Alex_Grey_St_Albert.jpg (269kb) downloaded 590 time(s).

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

jamie
#4 Posted : 11/9/2015 3:36:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yes
YES!

Angel tears...
Long live the unwoke.

_Arcane_
#5 Posted : 11/9/2015 7:17:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD was my first psychedelic and was the substance that brought be to dmt and the nexus (which re-ignited my passion for psychedelic travel and discovery so thank you nexians )

I have some 1P-lsd on its way to me and while not strictly acid it is by all accounts indistinguishable from acid, if anyone has any reports on 1p-lsd or knows if its ok for my girlfriend who has epilepsy and a pacemaker to try it safely that would be great (you were all great in helping make an informed decision for her to try dmt and changa, which she is fine with)

I think it's great jamie that you are having such fantastic experiences with lsd, long may it continue.

While I understand it too be very difficult and technical it's the substance I wish I had the ability to make thus completing the list of most important sacrements of dmt cannabis salvia mushrooms and lsd (the only one I don't know how to make)

I hope for they day entheogens are given there proper place in the world and used in ways to benefit and aid our evolution

But back on point. ...lsd ftw!
LamVamRamYamHamKshamOm

_Arcane_
#6 Posted : 11/9/2015 7:30:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Also universecannon that picture is absolutely fantastic
LamVamRamYamHamKshamOm

Make Shift
#7 Posted : 11/9/2015 2:43:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD...all the way.
Bottle wash, all the way better.
Unpredictable, explosive. Life changing.
In the lingering moments before you die your body releases DMT‬. The same drug that makes you dream. The same drug found in every living animal. It's not an evolutionary trick to make you survive. Your body is choosing to release this drug now because it believes your fate is too grim for you to comprehend. So you dream. You dream that everything will be fine. You dream that nothing happened at all. It's in this moment that your body sits across from you. It tells you 'looks like we're not gonna make it this time.' You sit around a fire and recollect the past before soon parting ways back to the atomic ether. Your body does this because it loves you. You have never met anyone like your body. Your body has been with you everyday, good and bad. It's even kept a journal of your life carved in scars. Your eyelashes always wiped the tears from your eyes.

soulfood
#8 Posted : 11/9/2015 3:15:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I too will admit an extreme fondness of LSD.

Not just for its transformational value, but its versatility at a wide variation of dosages.

EternalPeace
#9 Posted : 11/10/2015 1:50:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I must admit, for the second time in my life, I am amazed at how wonderful this stuff is. Big grin

Scored some unperforated white on white at a recent show. Basically a bent up plain white cardboard-like strip that I had to measure out and cut up. Wasn't sure it was real, since I had never seen or heard of it being like that. (I've been ripped off before, so I was worried.) To my extreme pleasure, it turned out to be real! Thanks to the one who helped me acquire it. Smile

Nathanial.Dread
#10 Posted : 11/10/2015 2:03:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nothing like some good acid when you need those extra protons.

Very happy

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

DoingKermit
#11 Posted : 11/10/2015 2:03:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yup! My first real psychedelic was with Lucy many moons ago (Super Hoffmans 2000). It has been many years since and I still absolutely love it! I had a trip a couple nights ago that was incredible. Thank you Switzerland fluff!

TGO
#12 Posted : 11/10/2015 2:30:36 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Too bad the acid doesn't flow like it used to...I've only had true Lucy a handful of times and it was beyond measure...beyond words...beyond...everything.

That is why I am glad I found DMT... because LSD is pretty much non-existent in my area anymore. It is an RC madhouse and I can hardly stand it...but I digress
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

jamie
#13 Posted : 11/10/2015 5:43:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

okay I will tell ya a little bit about it..and leave most out.

..we are both beaming on the acid, and leave the venue to get away from the crowds of dancing people and pounding music and smoke some cannabis. Outside there are lights strung up in the trees, and the city looks stunning. I love the old brick and cobblestone areas of vancouver. The acid is strong and my limbs are shaking, I feel light pulsing through me and think this is incredible. We smoke this joint and both start tripping harder and harder and M leans in and hugs me. She feels amazing and we stand there in this embrace for a long time, swaying back and forth in ecstasy. It was the most erotic thing I have ever experienced, without even becoming sexual. My eyes and closed and I feel like we are telepathically linked. This is the deepest connection I have ever felt with another human, to the point where there is not so much a me, or a her. There is only this ecstatic flowing of light, not an exchange, or even a sharing, but a mutual existence of energy. I know that everything, my life..it's all okay. Everything is going to be okay, because I am that light..we are that light. I look at M and feel so blessed for this life I want to cry...

..back at K and M's apartment I am laid out flat on the bed, with the LSD peaking so hard now I worry. I'm loosing my grasp on my sense of self and the visions are strong..very strong. I think these are some of the most beautiful visions I have ever seen on a psychedelic and easily match that of DMT in complexity. M is laying on the bed next to me and R is standing over the both of us with a large brass gong, and a number of smaller singing bowls, wind chimes and other instruments. I feel safe knowing that he consumed significantly more LSD than the both of us and can still sort of function. He is hitting this gong and got these chimes going and we are rolling back and forth moaning as the vibrations shower down around us. I look up at R and think this guy must be some kind of god. I am not sure how long this goes on for, but I I spend the entire time engulfed in a sea of visual data of indescribable detail, pulsing in rhythm with the harmonics vibrating through my body. After some time, everyone quiets down, as the sun is coming up. We close the blinds and I lay down in the bed with M and close my eyes. Everything gets still...and the visions are building. I see out of the fractals and visions, light. Clear white light filling first the gaps, and then overflowing to drown out the visions themselves. Then, there is only the light. At some point, I gain some sort of perspective again and realize there is something else there in the light..and I see, that it is me. It is my soul, standing there in the light looking back at me, and it's so beautiful. I lay there in reverent awe of what I am witnessing, before I begin to cry and over and over and over I say to myself "I am sorry..I am so sorry... I am sorry..."..sorry for everything..for my screwed up life, for being too afraid to really follow my heart causing instead suffering, for not showing up for my life in every instance..for all the heartbreak, failed relationships and lost friendships...for the hatred, for the jealousy, for the manipulation..I am sorry I messed up something so pure..for the light within which I gazed upon my own soul, was the light of my soul..the light of me. Purity. The clear light of pure being..now covered in a suit of shit I wear to the costume ball of the world.

My soul looks over at me, as if to say "what for, this is as is must be"?

..and in that instant, I know. Everything is perfect.
Long live the unwoke.

Koornut
#14 Posted : 11/10/2015 6:15:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

null24
#15 Posted : 11/10/2015 4:53:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Love Love Love

Quote:
My soul looks over at me, as if to say "what for, this is as is must be"?

..and in that instant, I know. Everything is perfect.

Big grin
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

_Arcane_
#16 Posted : 11/11/2015 9:16:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What a great report jamie, I am so pleased at how well this went for you
LamVamRamYamHamKshamOm

Jees
#17 Posted : 11/11/2015 3:56:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
...My soul looks over at me, as if to say "what for, this is as is must be"?..and in that instant, I know. Everything is perfect.

Try to beat that Laughing
Love

tseuq
#18 Posted : 11/12/2015 9:50:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
...My soul looks over at me, as if to say "what for, this is as is must be"?..and in that instant, I know. Everything is perfect.

Dissoluted in the constantly unfolding perfection of the mysterium, OM.

Now Love

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

DoingKermit
#19 Posted : 11/12/2015 5:52:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loved reading the report, Jamie. Thanks for sharing that!

I can totally relate to the "acid embrace" you had. I experienced the same thing a couple weeks ago with a girl I love dearly. It was like we became one entity and our bodies fastened into place like a key in a lock. Just perfect.

downwardsfromzero
#20 Posted : 11/13/2015 1:59:01 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
Nothing like some good acid when you need those extra protons.

Or if you've a lonely pair of electrons in need of acceptance. Wink

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

123NEXT»