We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT world experience / "real" world analogues Options

kiki24
#1 Posted : 11/2/2015 12:43:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So this is my first "full member post" yay! thank you! Anyways hope you like it ...also I hope there is no post like this, but haven't seen it-

I was reading through the Hyperspace Lexicon and as I came across the "The Throat Marble" I realized that it is pretty much exactly the Khecari mudra https://en.wikipedia.org.../Khecar%C4%AB_mudr%C4%81 which is long story short a yoga practice of touching the tip of your tongue to the far back of your soft palate and is pretty much impossible without long training and sometimes cutting the base of your tongue. (yack!) anywyas if Khecari mudra is performed correctly it allows you to collect the Amritam - the nectar of immortality - which sort of allows you to be "beyond life and death, BE BREATHLESS" for as long as the mudra is performed....If the mudra isnn't performed correctly or at all the Amritam drips down to the throat where it gets "burned" by the throat chakra, which doesnt happen if the mudra is performed.. (MAOI?? of some sort...I wonder?) I was told by an indian yoga teacher that some free-diver learned this technique to extend his time underwater. Anyways I've been debating this for a while but smoking dmt is cheating in a way, that's why I believe there tend to be hyperslaps etc. as some form of regulation...true that DMT is created in pineal (or at least it is speculated to be the way it is...maybe its the same gland maybe not...forgive me for not having a better info) while amritam in pituitary glad but it could be some analogue or something related... just find it interesting that it also puts you into sort of "breathless" state.. and lets be honest, there is some life/death and beyond stuff going on while travelling.

So what my post is really about - let's expand the H.L. or add a new one that would be like a translation part of a dictionary you know...I mean what we believe could be the "reflection" of what we discover and name in hyperslang by already known names, so we could if one day necessary or useful, be able to talk about it to people with similar experience that got there by different means e.g. meditation or whatever. Lets you speak the same language then, allows to share better, learn and perhaps make this more real to others....if we get into situation where it would be a good thing to happen.

DMT is a real deal, why not have "real" names for it-related stuff too. What do you say?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

marz
#2 Posted : 11/2/2015 12:46:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

💓Awesome first post my friend thanks for sharing.💓

"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

Global
#3 Posted : 11/14/2015 1:42:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Around here, the throat marble refers to a symptom of having burned DMT. There are a number of symptoms involved with burning DMT including nausea, unpleasant experiences, super-fastforward style experiences and the throat marble. It quite literally feels like having a marble in your throat. It is the physical consequence of a physical action. I don't think there is too much special about that particular symptom. I would be much more curious to know what controls the tempo of hyperspace.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Sherlockian_Holmes
#4 Posted : 11/14/2015 5:52:45 PM

"What you seek is seeking you."

Khecari mudri can happen in 2nd to 3rd jhãna, no need to cut anything.
“Though the modern world may know a million secrets, the ancient world knew one - and that was greater than the million; for the million secrets breed death, disaster, sorrow, selfishness, lust, and avarice, but the one secret confers life, light, and truth.” - M. P. Hall.