We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
pharma/aya (sub)section(s)? Options

azrael
#1 Posted : 9/23/2009 3:06:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

How about an Pharma/Ayahuasca section?

I like this site's attitude about plants/constituents, and I think the community could benefit from a separate section for Ayahuasca and admixtures. Maybe it's just a personal passion Pleased

Ayahuasca.com is a great site, but the Nexus seems more non-localized. Also, it has a way of transitioning ideas and information into the western-world in an extremely accessible manner. Plus, the members here are generally kind of intelligent regarding how and what to post. Both sites are good, but setting up a section here for aya/pharma [info/questions, experiences, plants, etc] could be a nice place to grow some good topics.

I thought I read a thread about this already, but that thought occurs to me about most of my posts Pleased

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 9/24/2009 10:43:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^^yes I love the aya forums, but they a bit weird and picky(sometimes in a good way though!)...I posted a question not long ago about using small doses of mushrooms as admixture after a real wonderful mushroom trip I had 3 weeks ago and they threw it out into the "La purg" section...apparently mushroom arent an acceptable admix or something who knows!??...

Not to say the aya forums are bad..I really like it over there too, the nexus and aya.com are my favorite forums..

so ya, an aya section here would be cool..but the DMT experience and preperartions sections I think cover aya preaty well anyway...
Long live the unwoke.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 9/24/2009 11:30:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

maybe its not a bad idea, but then again, we already have a 'methods of administration and preparations' forum, which is basically this...

lets hear what more people think Smile