We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
Amanita Muscaria - Holy Grail Method tek Options

rOm
#61 Posted : 12/16/2015 3:27:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Maranello, sorry I didn't dilute the ambrosia ( hmm well simply this grape juice extraction, room temp ) and found oit stronger than when I dilute it last time. but I haven't add any acid either ( usually Iadd few drops of honey vinegar in ) so I shall start again.
Then I'm running out of mushrooms so I start considereing putting the left over to try and make this wine you posted in youtube.
I really would love have a unlimited supply of muscimol, and as a brewer ( kombutchas, beers mostly) I'd like to have a jar I feed.

So yeh last timem OI s
dilute the ambrosia, it didn't really felt as strong, or far less sedative ( GABA like effect last times )... but I found I had such different experience in the past when eating or making tea too.

So while I sincerely hope to be able to continue the experimentation, I got to succeed soon make it reproduce or I'll run out and will have to wait at least spring, if not, late summer ...

keep posting though Pleased
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

«PREV234