We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSD Gel Tabs Options

Gone-and-Back
#1 Posted : 10/22/2015 1:22:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So a friend of mine gifted me some gel tabs. They are apparently extremely clean and pure LSD.

I have never had or seen gel tabs, and had some questions regarding them.

1. Is it common for people to place other drugs on gel tabs? They seem smaller then paper tabs that I have had from the same source, and about the same thickness. So I assume it would be harder to place an active dose of anything like NBOMes on them.

2. If it does contain other drugs, would there still be the bitter chemically taste that is so common with RCs? Does the gelatin use for these usually have any taste?

3. Can these gel tabs be cut into smaller doses to gauge the potency, or are they liquid on the inside and will ooz out if cut?

The only test I was able to perform was a test to see if they react under ultraviolet light, and they did. They glow bright blue.

I'm excited to try these out. I just would like to have some input about the above questions before doing so.

Attached is a picture of the gels.
Gone-and-Back attached the following image(s):
20151021_191234.jpg (5,255kb) downloaded 302 time(s).
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

null24
#2 Posted : 10/22/2015 2:28:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Old school gels, or windowpanes, were one of my favorite doses back on the day. I'm sorry I can't give you info on the general production, much less that of your sample, but the quality I've always seen in gels was on par with the best liquid.

In pretty sure you can cut them without losing dose, but don't take my word. The clear gel I always saw was around 125-150ug each.

That's a nice treat, my friend,allow me to wish you and yours
HAPPY TRAILS!!!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Gone-and-Back
#3 Posted : 10/22/2015 2:38:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the good wishes!

Your testament to gels being the best back in the day is what I have heard from almost anyone I have asked. It seems like no one has any input into the current state of gel tabs though. What I am most curious about is if people have been known to place other drugs in gels, or if it is mainly an LSD thing as its hard to fit active doses of other drugs or not.

They are from the same source as all my previous LSD which was on blotter that tested positive for indole and was completely tasteless, so I'm sure it was LSD. So I assume this should be as well. I am just over cautious when it comes to these things as I have had nasty RCs before passed off as L.

Maybe I'll cut one in half and take that to gauge potency and see how it is. I'm excited to have come across what seems to be a rarity now a days.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

anon_003
#4 Posted : 10/22/2015 6:11:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Gone!

My experience with jellies has been quite the mixed bag.

The first time I had them, they looked remarkably similar to yours. There was no taste, and it felt like the real deal in every way.

However, every single other time I have had them, they were most definitely RC. They had that unmistakable bitter taste, they numbed my mouth, and the resulting trip was speedy and hollow.
From what I understand, it is far easier to put RCs in gels because there is much more room for them to be held.

With regards to cutting them in half, honestly I let them dissolve in my mouth the whole time (yes, I willingly took RCs at one point in my life) so I could not tell you for certain if they had liquid inside. From my best recollections, I do not think they did at the point of ingestion. I think the gel must eventually soak up the liquid or something?

Hopefully this isn't the case with you; I wish you much luck!

Please report back.
Once in a while, you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Gone-and-Back
#5 Posted : 10/22/2015 11:28:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the input.

I will most likely be trying it out on Saturday. So I will post back with how it goes after that. If it starts to taste bitter or numbs my mouth at all, I'll probably just spit whatever is left out and hope not too much got absorbed.

I have been hearing rumors though that these came around thanks to the family making a bunch for the Dead's reunion tour over the summer. If this is true, I'm in for one hell of a ride! Big grin

null24
#6 Posted : 10/22/2015 4:55:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Gone-and-Back wrote:

I have been hearing rumors though that these came around thanks to the family making a bunch for the Dead's reunion tour over the summer. If this is true, I'm in for one hell of a ride! Big grin

Good ole Grateful Dead!Love
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

corpus callosum
#7 Posted : 10/22/2015 7:49:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Back in the late 1980s the clear windowpanes were very solid tabs indeed-I would guestimate the dose to be around 160-180mcg of very clean LSD. A dose which caused facial melting that made eye contact difficult and enough to cause thought-looping.It was possible to chop them into halves or smaller without a problem.

If the ones pictured above are similar then a full one is a mission to undertake with others around, unless one has a fair bit of solo experience at the higher doses.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Gone-and-Back
#8 Posted : 10/22/2015 11:30:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Your making me even more excited Corpus!

Hehehe, this will be a wonderful time!

I don't have experience with high dose LSD solo, but I do have experience with high doses of other psychs solo. I prefer to have a friend with me regardless, as it relieves the anxiety of anything possibly going terribly wrong.

UgraKarma
#9 Posted : 10/23/2015 1:46:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In terms of whether or not there is liquid inside, the answer is no, and you should definitely be able to cut them in half for testing purposes (or even take an X-Acto blade and trim a tiny triangle off one corner.)

For insight they're made by pouring the gelatin / xanthan gum / etc... (which may or may not have the substance of question in it already,) across one of those bubbly light fixtures to give the tabs their bubble shape. These would then be dosed individually if the gelatin did not already have the substance in it prior (although, truth be told I cannot see why this would be advantageous.) A quick internet search seems to indicate the although NB can most definitely be passed as windowpane, it is a little trickier.

Regardless, they're not jelly donuts, and in all likelihood the gelatin is completely saturated evenly with the active compound. Since it's as easy as sacrificing 1/4 hit or less of your stash, I'd say go test it for peace of mind.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." -lovecraft

Gone-and-Back
#10 Posted : 10/23/2015 3:49:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Unfortunately I do not have testing kits right now. It comes from the same source as all of my legitimate LSD, and it did flouresce under UV light pretty strong, so I am not too worried honestly. I don't believe any of the common RCs that are passed off as LSD will do that. I know for a fact that the NBOMe series do not flouresce under UV. Those are the ones that I would be most worried about. I'm pretty sure DO-x series do not do that as well. I don't know what else would be commonly going around as LSD.

Glossolalia
#11 Posted : 10/23/2015 7:12:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had rainbow colored gel tabs before and they were so tiny. One tab was perhaps a square 4mm each side and thinner than a credit card. The ones you display look enormous.

Not saying they are fake, just saying.
I contradict myself? Very well, I contradict myself. I am large. I contain multitudes. — Walt Whitman

Gone-and-Back
#12 Posted : 10/24/2015 11:09:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just took a quarter of one of the gel tabs. No bitterness, no numbing. I only took a quarter to see if it would be bitter or numbing. Since its not, I'll be taking the other quarter of a tab in a little bit. I like the dragged out come up and duration.

I'll let you all know how it goes!

Gone-and-Back
#13 Posted : 10/25/2015 3:33:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ended up taking the full tab, some very good clean LSD. Walked around a corn maze and am back at home, probably going to a friend's house to ride the night out there.

Very glad I was able to find these. By far the best LSD I have had.