We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
IM and IV ingestion Options

spiritbrewer
#1 Posted : 9/22/2009 1:22:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi!
A friend of mine wants to try IV and/or IM ingestion (why I don't know).
The question is how to go about.
Anyone have any experience with this or knowledge on it?
Does this work with extracted spice or does one need synthetic?
Where to dissolve it in? (dissolve the freebase?)
Thx for your answers!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Spacehippie
#2 Posted : 9/22/2009 3:10:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have posted this link in another thread on here before.I personally would not do it but to each their own.So here is the link again.

DMT HCL I.V. Experiments
Once in a while you get shone the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

nadir
#3 Posted : 9/22/2009 6:08:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim wouldn't try this with the extracted spice because of anaphylactic shock risk.
however if it's clean enough, it's up to swiy Smile
all my posts are random generated and can not be evaluated as distinct ideas

Evening Glory wrote:
This is a medicine, remember, not some video you can watch inside your head.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 9/22/2009 6:29:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

no offense but, if your friend know so little of how to do it, and some quite basic stuff like 'synthetic vs extracted', maybe he shouldnt really be doing this!

just for the sake of information, though:

extracted and synthetic makes absolutely no difference, considering they are both 100% pure.. dmt is dmt is dmt.

second, Strassman (who if you dont know has been in the last years the only person to research dmt legally in the world) used a sterile solution of dmt fumarate as the injectable form.

again, I advise against doing, specially because the questions seem to imply your friend has very little knowledge about this..

If he decides to still go for it, be REALLY careful! make sure the spice is VERY VERY VERY pure, recrystalizing minimum 3 or 5 or 10 times, making SURE there is no residual solvent, using sterile solution, pure fumaric acid, etc etc.. Have someone else make the injection (you dont want to go to hyperspace so fast and then have the needle hanging in your arm and hurt yourself or whatever), someone that has experience with iv/im use (doctor preferably) and start with very low doses.

but again I say, dont do it.. want a strong experience? Smoke a big dose, or take it orally with maoi, or smoke it during a mushroom trip! (but in any case, be careful, whatever way you consume, pleaaaaase!)