We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Important notice about Trout's Notes and Sacred Cacti websites Options

Keeper Trout
#1 Posted : 10/18/2015 10:30:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Keeper Trout | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Cacti expert | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Senior Member | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.

I know some people that visit this webpage also visit my websites.
This is a comment to say that my primary website at sacredcacti.com has been hacked and should be avoided until further notice due to at least three pages containing links to known malware injection sites.
I have to assume that the subdomain troutsnotes.com should be avoided as well.
I presently have no idea how this will be resolved or how long that will take as I am now being blocked from accessing the site via the CPanel, direct log-in to either WP page and also FTP, and the webhost support of Arvixe is completely unresponsive. They are in their second week of ignoring what are now several open trouble tickets.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 10/18/2015 11:31:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That sucks! Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully this will be quickly and positively resolved.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
โ€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 10/19/2015 10:53:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry to hear that, trout... Hope it gets resolved soon!

Thanks for letting us know, and thanks for all the work you have done throughout the years and sharing with the community!

Keeper Trout
#4 Posted : 11/2/2015 6:31:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Keeper Trout | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Cacti expert | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Senior Member | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.

What an adventure the last several weeks have proven to be.

Both websites (troutsnotes.com and sacredcacti.com) have been scanned and passed by google as containing no malware but I'm not going to remove my added malware notes until after I've been able to check them thoroughly and know that it can't reoccur. After I am sure that it is secured I will remove that note. Nothing shows up in my scans either but I have not yet ruled out the existence of a backdoor remaining.

Anyone visiting my websites in the past month should do a malware and virus scan and specifically look for something called "Myweb". It appears that the hacker gained their initial access on 28 September.

Both sites have been moved to a different webhost so may not be live again for a day.