We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Trip report with Art Options

SalviaDroid
#1 Posted : 10/12/2015 5:31:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Created a Trip report to accompany this visual translation I just recently made. Hope you enjoy.

,.-·โœง"The Conductor of Consciousness"โœง·-.,¸

As I exhaled the second breathe of sage I closed my eyes and started to patiently await for the onset arrival. The familiar feeling once again began to take hold of my body and I knew this was going to be a deep dive. Once I released the smoke I knew there was no going back. There are certainly no exits within this oblivion.

At first I could only see darkness, but soon I began to see a light just ahead that gave the impression of me being in a tunnel. My arms and body were then being pulled upwards from my bed by chains into this tunnel and towards the light at the end. As the opening of this tunnel drew closer I could then see the machinery that was responsible for pulling my body into this new realm. It was composed of colorful geometric shaped gears, levers, pulleys, chains, conveyer belts and engines. A machine world of colors that only Terence McKenna could adequately describe.

From here my body was pulled into a massive wheel that began to flatten my body into some kind of tiled stone blanket. I felt every part of my body compressing into this roller and had a moment of fright as to whether this was going to collapse my lungs or not. I reminded myself that this was only a trip and continued to pay close attention to the moment. Flattening between the rollers gave off a claustrophobic feeling but it soon passed as I was then shot outwards into an open area of snow white light that stretched infinitely in all directions. The light was so bright that it made everything appear as if they were shadows in comparison. As the first roller shot my leveled body outward I began to break down into small cubes that were moving rapidly towards a second roller ahead and to the left of the first. At this point my perspective shifted to the 3rd person and I could witness everything happening from behind and above. The appearance of my body that had left the rollers was no longer unique, but made now to look like that of an expressionless masked mannequin.

When the pieces of my separated body came close to the second roller I witnessed my body reassemble back into its stone blanket shape perfectly. It was as if it had never been broken apart, and I now began to wrap around this roller. After being shot out once more I took notice that there were many more of these rolling wheels positioned in all directions as far as the white fog allowed viewable. They were perfectly aligned in rows and columns above, below, to the right and left of mine. There were other people being flattened and assembled just as I was. I could then watch them go through the same motions as I was. Their appearance was identical to my own, which made me question as to whether these were duplicates of myself or simply other individuals. I pondered that if these were other individuals, were they conscious of what was happening to them in this exact moment?

As this went on and on I then noticed out of the bright white light an island ahead in the distance approaching. When it came closer the perspective shifted back to first person. This island had the appearance of some kind of prison factory. Not only that but this room was inhabited by a very large amount of beings who were all caged inside by a metallic fence. They were all looking in my direction as if they were expecting my arrival. Their behavior became ecstatic in seeing me. Some were cheering with excitement, while others had mixed emotions of apprehension, playfulness, anger and curiosity. Their primary color was that of yellow, followed by a dark blue. Plastic people these were, which were reminiscent to that of traffic light reflectors or construction site markings. Some were so comical and absurd to the point of resembling electrical material, blenders, toasters and vacuums.

A creature composed of plastic ribbons colored blue and yellow stood outside of the gate. He was the only one not locked within this prison type factory. He gave me a sinister grin and a laugh that left me feeling a bit uneasy. He reached out with his claw like hands as if to grab me and I felt my wanting desire to remain within this realm diminish rapidly. I opened my eyes unsure if I would be able to return yet and I just barely was. I could still see the figure and the factory island but that world began to melt away as a dream does. Slowly fading back into the distance of my mind as if it were nothing more than a perplexing thought. -SalviaDroid

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 10/12/2015 10:30:12 PM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Wow... gives me the chills seeing that image. Salvia is so bizarre and it's rare to see any art that can even begin to give a sense of it like yours does. Nice report to!

universecannon attached the following image(s):
wizard bush.jpg (12kb) downloaded 664 time(s).

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

โ—‹
#3 Posted : 10/13/2015 1:12:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Great report Mr. Droid

Amazing art. Love

TGO
#4 Posted : 10/13/2015 1:36:08 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Truly phenomenal! Thank you for this!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Cognitive Heart
#5 Posted : 10/13/2015 3:00:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Incredible art, report and description! Well done. Thumbs up Thoroughly enjoyed. Safe travels with the mysterious mint. Wink
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Felnik
#6 Posted : 10/13/2015 4:40:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great illustration of your trip excellent work.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Jin
#7 Posted : 10/13/2015 5:42:24 PM

yes

awesome artwork

reminiscent of ayahuasca aswell
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

SalviaDroid
#8 Posted : 10/13/2015 7:41:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys! <3

Bill Cipher
#9 Posted : 10/14/2015 12:17:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You're so very talented. I love the little mouse.

pau
#10 Posted : 10/14/2015 2:19:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up Really nice! Thumbs up
Reminds me of Gumbi going to the clinic for some experimental gene-splicing.
WHOA!

Metanoia
#11 Posted : 10/14/2015 11:56:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm so glad you decided to post this here Smile The written piece accompanies the visual piece extremely well. It adds even more depth and context. Well done. Thumbs up

Beelzebozo
#12 Posted : 10/14/2015 5:44:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is absolutely brilliant. You captured the spirit of Salvia World! The way you depicted the little patterns and tiles that make up everything gave me chills, not to mention the colors.

Somewhere in a distant (or not so distant) dimension, under and behind this one, there's a ribbon man who wants to congratulate you, I'm sure of it. Thumbs up
Quote:
I have come to believe that in the world there is nothing to explain the world.

โ€•Loren Eiseley

jbark
#13 Posted : 10/14/2015 6:31:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extraordinary! Blends a lot of my experiences with salvia, folding them all into one, over and over, and over, and over and over and over... Smile

I love this piece Salviadroid. Smile

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

DMT_Tom
#14 Posted : 10/14/2015 8:08:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am SO glad I clicked on this thread.

You are an amazing artist,. Before reading the story, I spent several good minutes just staring at the picture and relating it to my experiences with DMT on the level of sheer absurdity!
How long did you spend on that picture? I think anyone here would love to depict their experiences in such a vivid way for others to see!

The report was unbelievable man, sounds absolutely far out and weird. I am really curious for the opinions of those who are experienced with DMT and Salvia separately now!
โ€œYou, of all people, deserve your own love and affection.โ€ -Buddha

For God so loved the world...
God is Love

Al-Wasi
#15 Posted : 10/14/2015 10:33:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is pure awesomeness.

That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

null24
#16 Posted : 10/14/2015 11:49:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Man oh man! I freaking LOVE it! That is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it.

I was going to post on this this morning, but spent too much time looking at it and had to go!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*ฮณฮฝแฟถฮธฮน ฯƒฮตฮฑฯ…ฯ„ฯŒฮฝ*

physics envy
#17 Posted : 10/15/2015 12:46:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That. Is. Awesome.

Freaking wow!

I especially like the doorway - especially when I first started smoking extracts I frequently had that vision during the onset - trying to keep my focus on it so I wouldn't get lost and could return home later...

Thank you for taking the time to put that together!
Salvia quid enthusiast

endlessness
#18 Posted : 10/15/2015 1:31:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! Amazing!

Thank you so much for sharing, both the art and the write up are sooo good!

BeatHermit
#19 Posted : 10/15/2015 5:08:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow possibly the best salvia piece I've ever seen Smile
All your art is amazing but this might be my favourite

Thanks for sharing

BringsUsTogether
#20 Posted : 10/15/2015 10:40:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia trip reports frighten me but your report made it seem like there is something worthwhile to experience.

Thank you for your amazing art and report.

123NEXT