We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pharma micro dosing for mental stability Options

Binary Drool
#1 Posted : 10/12/2015 3:18:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've taken the freebase leap into hyperspace a substantial amount of times though it has become an annual event if that. There is just something about it that creates fear now. I've had so many profound breakthrough experiences that can not be englished where I've returned with watery eyes and a shit eating grin.. I even recently bought the Mau Dib Magic launch box, a very expensive gadget in effort to persuade myself to take the leap more often. I understand how beneficial it is but there is apprehension.

I attribute this to my mental state. I've got great things happening in my life but I feel this dark cloud looming over me every once in a while. It's clearly some sort of depressive energy which makes me second guess myself when I think about take a toke.

I want to try to micro dose with pharma, plenty rue and mimosa extract available. I DONT WANT TO GET HIGH, I want to equalize. And if I can reach that point I'd like to take the free base leap or go fully into the pharma space.

I was thinking 50mg harmalas + 5mg dmt in the same capsule with a morning cup of green tea - empty stomach.

Anyone have experience with micro dosing in general and specifically with pharma?
We actually worship incomprehensibility as the highest form of explanation. ~TM

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

universecannon
#2 Posted : 10/12/2015 4:23:48 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

There is loads of thread on microdosing; especially harmalas, caapi, or rue. Trying googling "DMT-Nexus harmala microdose" etc.

I took either of those daily for a long period of time, at various doses. I didn't take DMT orally with it though, unless it was for a full journey. What seemed more useful to me was to just smoke a bit of DMT or changa during yoga or meditation to beautiful music after taking the daily harmalas. Meditation is very nice after but during I found it great to stretch and wriggle around, spin poi, or chant. Anything that gets you into a state of flow. In my experience it works best with a plant-based diet as well.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Jees
#3 Posted : 10/12/2015 7:18:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Binary Drool wrote:
...Anyone have experience with micro dosing in general and specifically with pharma?

I've not microdosed the combination of the two myself, but it is reported that a so called sub-maoi level benefits from some added "light" nonetheless.

BongWizard
#4 Posted : 10/12/2015 8:17:31 PM

Hyperspace Cowboy

I love a morning pick me up Pleased gets me thinking deep and puts me in a positive frame of mind all day.
"Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be a spirit of tolerance in the entire population." -Albert Einstein

I'm not a big fan of SWIM. I mean, I've never met the guy, but any time I hear about him, he's doing something sketchy.

Binary Drool
#5 Posted : 10/12/2015 11:03:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've looked for pharma micro dosing. I did not find what I was looking for hence the post. I started today with 15mg fb dmt and 50mg harmala spectrum.

I've actually shifted over to a primarily plant based diet but can not call myself a vegetarian. The only meat I eat is organic free range chicken(and their eggs) and wild fish, no red meat or reptiles. I avoid dairy, big corporation products, artificial sugars, and basically anything that I cant pronounce in the ingredients. I'm going to move away from wheat and vinegar soon. <This change in diet only happened a month ago (because sesame chicken lunch special from the China Pavilion is so tasty) - It was over due. I watched Earthlings and Food Inc years ago. I'm well aware of what really goes on. I don't avoid the mass produced meats because of 'animal rights' or because 'they have feelings too' (I am those animals, and the people killing them - thats what dmt told me)LOL, it's because of the drugs they pump them with and the disease and cesspools associated with mass slaughter. But nevertheless the diet change has really helped my mental state as well as physical.

In any case, I felt it was appropriate to create a thread for a pharma micro dose trial since I had trouble locating any information on the subject and because the trial is underway. I will take notes over the next two weeks and post my results. I dont think I will increase the dose. If i fell any sort of 'high' I will probably decrease the harmals. but I think 15/50 is a pretty reasonable starting point. I suggested 5mg in my original post but I think thats too micro Razz

Love and Light

Binary Drool
#6 Posted : 10/17/2015 11:49:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

50mg Harmala extract from Syrian Rue seeds + 15mg fb DMT from Acacia Tenuiflora in capsule ingested on an empty stomach with a cup of hot green tea, followed shortly after by some alomnds, sunflower and pumpkin seeds.

Day 1 - Ingestion 9:00am - no effects

Day 2 - Ingestion 8:45am - no effects

Day 3 - Ingestion 8:30am -
At 8:45am I began to feel the onset of something, very mild intoxication equal to the first recognition or prequel of the mushroom trip. That self analytical phase. But as soon as I noticed it, it stayed at bay and did not grow in intensity. This lasted until about 10:00am.

Day 4 - Ingestion 8:30am -
Same results as day 3. I was surprised to have had felt anything either days. This must have been from a build up of harmalas in my system.

Day 5 - No ingestion

Ultimately that hour or so each morning was a little uncomfortable more than anything. Yes is made me more self aware and conscious, but I could have done with out. I think I will remove the DMT. the build up of Harmalas creates a short in duration uncomfortable mild psychedelic state. Increasing the Harmalas and eliminating the DMT is probably the way to go.

fathomlessness
#7 Posted : 10/27/2015 4:39:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Binary Drool wrote:
50mg Harmala extract from Syrian Rue seeds + 15mg fb DMT from Acacia Tenuiflora in capsule ingested on an empty stomach with a cup of hot green tea, followed shortly after by some alomnds, sunflower and pumpkin seeds.

Day 1 - Ingestion 9:00am - no effects

Day 2 - Ingestion 8:45am - no effects

Day 3 - Ingestion 8:30am -
At 8:45am I began to feel the onset of something, very mild intoxication equal to the first recognition or prequel of the mushroom trip. That self analytical phase. But as soon as I noticed it, it stayed at bay and did not grow in intensity. This lasted until about 10:00am.

Day 4 - Ingestion 8:30am -
Same results as day 3. I was surprised to have had felt anything either days. This must have been from a build up of harmalas in my system.

Day 5 - No ingestion

Ultimately that hour or so each morning was a little uncomfortable more than anything. Yes is made me more self aware and conscious, but I could have done with out. I think I will remove the DMT. the build up of Harmalas creates a short in duration uncomfortable mild psychedelic state. Increasing the Harmalas and eliminating the DMT is probably the way to go.

At that dosage of harmalas you are just waisting your dmt. If you consumed 50mg harmala and 15mg dmt then you would be essentially taking something like 5mg of DMT because your monoamines are eating up the excess dmt because your MAOI is not fully inhibited. You need at least 120-150mg of harmala to make dmt active. If you want to microdose dmt and not waste any dmt by your monoamines eating up the excess dmt then you have to take full MAOI inhibition then your dmt dose. 1.5mg per kg is MAOI dose of harmala