We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
International Drug Ring behind the H1N1 Swine Flu Scandal has been exposed Options

Dwhitty76
#21 Posted : 9/21/2009 11:54:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulman wrote:
Yep. THEY (The Hierachy Enslaving You) plan on reducing the worlds population by a considerable amount (80%).
This will manifest in several guises from wars, terrorist attacks, vaccinations and controlling our food source (check out codex alimetus)
They plan on making vitamins illegal.
http://www.youtube.com/w...8tQ&feature=related

Pepole need to wake up and smell the enslavement.

Here's the occult's 10 commandments. The 1st one is keeping the world population under 500 mill. The strange thing about "the georgia guidestones", is that no one knows who commissioned the building of these structures.The guy who actually built and engraved the carvings was murdered.
Check it out on wiki : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Also..... here is a vaccination that "they" are urging young women to get for cervical cancer.Someone i know posted this video,it's sad to watch but i would recommend spending the 3 minutes watching it. http://media.causes.com/510463?p_id=42246551

" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ohayoco
#22 Posted : 9/22/2009 1:42:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

soulman wrote:
Yep. THEY (The Hierachy Enslaving You) plan on reducing the worlds population by a considerable amount (80%).

If the population were reduced by any significant amount (nowhere near your 80%) the elite would be the worst off by far. They need suckers to live off!

One example would be the Black Death in Europe and the part it played in ending feudalism:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consequences_of_the_Black_Death wrote:
In Western Europe, the sudden shortage of cheap labour provided an incentive for landlords to compete for peasants with wages and freedoms, an innovation that, some argue, represents the roots of capitalism, and the resulting social upheaval "caused" the Renaissance, and even the Reformation. In many ways the Black Death and its aftermath improved the situation of surviving peasants, notably by the end of the 15th century. In Western Europe, labourers gained more power and were more in demand because of the shortage of labour. In gaining more power, workers following the Black Death often moved away from annual contracts in favour of taking on successive temporary jobs that offered higher wages.[22] Workers such as servants now had the opportunity to leave their current employment to seek better-paying, more attractive positions in areas previously off limits to them.[17] Another positive aspect of the period was that there was more fertile land available to the population...
Since it is believed to have in part caused the social upheavals of fourteenth- and fifteenth-century Western Europe, some see the Black Death as a factor in the Renaissance and even the Reformation in Western Europe. Therefore, some historians have cited[citation needed] the smaller impact of the plague as a contributing factor in Eastern Europe's failure to experience either of these movements on a similar scale. Extrapolating from this, the Black Death may be seen as partly responsible for Eastern Europe's considerable lag in the move to liberalise government by restricting the power of the monarch and aristocracy. A common example is that by the mid-sixteenth century, England began the process that ultimately ended serfdom there and gave rise to representative government; meanwhile, Russia did not formally abolish serfdom until an autocratic tsar decreed so in 1861.
Furthermore, the plague's great population reduction brought cheaper land prices, more food for the average peasant, and a relatively large increase in per capita income among the peasantry...
However, the upper class often attempted to stop these changes, initially in Western Europe, and more forcefully and successfully in Eastern Europe, by instituting sumptuary laws. These regulated what people (particularly of the peasant class) could wear, so that nobles could ensure that peasants did not begin to dress and act as a higher class member with their increased wealth.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

jamie
#23 Posted : 9/22/2009 1:50:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

My great grandfather was reallt into the rosecrutian teachings and member of the Masons. He was extremely knowledgeable in the parctices of the occult. He had spent his entire life reading and studying all kinds of things and was quite intelligent. He was also a very loving and kind person, and had a really playful side to him, definatily was in touch with his inner child.

I did not knowthathe was a mason until a few years ago, he died when I was about 12-13. For a long time I was really against masonry..but I am not so sure these days. I dont think the masons are the evil force they are made out to be...I dont think it's that simple. They took alot from the rosecrutians who I dont think were evil at all..though alot of they're teaching has been sort of stolen by people like L.Ron Hubbard and used for evil..thats man was definatily evil in my opinion..

Lots of people equate Masonry and The Rosectrutians with other scret sects like Crowleys golden dawn, Hubbards scientology etc..even with the "New world order"(which I believe in, just not sure of the mason connection becasue there isnt too much evidnece)...but I dont think the connections are quite that linear..I dont know where I stand with Crowley..but I difinatily think that alot of those later off-shoots of the real old mystery schools have nothing in common with them other than the fact that they practice the occult..which everyone here should know by now, is a double sided coin..like most things..Ancient teachings get scewed, and deluded people take what they want from them and leave the rest.

I have heard so much deluded bullshit form people who have studied nothing and get all they're info from the Davinci code...equating all secret mystery schools and occult groups with the New world order, and these same people claim to practice the occult themselves, but they claim to be practicing "white magic"..but still cant concieve of secret groups that arent evil..kinda flaky in my opinion.

THe thing is this stuff is shrouded in mystery so we really dont know. All I know is that they were difinatily a mystery school. I wish my great grandfather was still alive so I could speak with him and share my insights and finding from all my journeys with him..I know he got into some heavy arguments with other people over religous freedoms and christianity..how the church had changed history and such..I have heard some stories from other family members about him and he was really into sacred geometrical knowledge and such..sort of divinci tyoe of stuff I guess. Damn I wish he was still alive, I wonder all the time about how he came to be a Mason and if his father was before him etc..

I do think there are evil occult forces and mystery schools contolling the government and mystery schools still alive that exist to provoke change for the better..THee are also apparently so many levels to masonry so maybe the lower guys dont really know whats going on..but my grandfather was apparently REALLY involved..I would hate to think he was doing some type of evil workConfused ...

Those 10 commandments on those tablets sound like a good thing...but also VERY scary becasue of the fact that the world is overpopulated...obviousily something HAS to give...but who gets to make that choice?? Does ANYONE have the right to decide who stays and who goes?? It's not hard at all for me to concieve of people trying to cut downthe population quickly thinking that what they are doing is for the good of humanity...thats a scary thought..and even so, humans execute pupulation controll of other species all the time that get out of hand and disrupt the natural ecological balance..and most would claim this a god thing..

A good analogy for human population controll could be "eco-terrorism". Really there isnt much difference...if some people think that humans are destroying the environment and are not going to stop, and they go become sort of environmental vigilanties..no matter what the situaltion, deforestation, chemical polution, human overpopulation..I would say that is "eco-terrorism"..

So when the conroll of human populations are concerned, do you guys think there is mush of a difference..philisophically speaking?? Do we only feel differently about it becasue it is our own kind??

Im not saying I am for that type of population controll, becasue I am not..because I dont think any one group of people should get to make that decision..but do guys think that population will drop otherwise fast enough?..do you guys even think that the population is that out of controll??..I do.

These are such touchy things to even ponder..I dont evenknow where to begin really..it's fucking scary though because I honestly cannot even begin to think that there isnt some groups out there trying to quickly kill off a large portion of the human population..thinking that they are saving us. Its more unliky to me that there ISNT people like that out there..

Anyways..back to thoe tablets..Like I said, it SOUNDS good...but it could be interpreted by different people different ways to suit they're own delusions/desires...could be good or evil..or maybe it's just not as simple as that...

I definatily belive that there is some scret sect orchestrating A "new world order" for they're benifit at the expense of others. I think that there are families who have always practiced magic, white and black, and thatblack magic seeks to "pull the wool over the eyes of the masses" and gain controll..it's sorcery and I fully believe it. There is black magic, and there is white magic..it's about ideology..it's alwasy been that way. What can we do?? Walk in the light..thats all we can do.
Long live the unwoke.

ohayoco
#24 Posted : 9/22/2009 2:17:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My grandfather was a freemason, and my friend's grandfather was too. It seems to me more of an old fashioned 'insurance policy': you pay your dues, help each other out, and if you get ill their hospitals cure you and if you die they leave a basket of food on your widow's doorstep every week.

As far as I know there was nothing truly occult about it. Their London museum is pretty dull, it's all just biblical allegory. They were secret to avoid persecution (by the Nazis the last time around), and the weird rituals were just dramatics to make things more memorable and exciting, and I expect all the mystery just a con to justify hierarchy. Sure, they helped each other out, but all groups do that. They're just a guild of Christian construction workers, that turned themselves into a holistic insurance policy, then gained popularity when royalty and aristocrats became attracted to their mystique... and now they're pretty much defunct because we have life insurance, free healthcare and social mobility etc these days. My dad was asked if he wanted to be a freemason when he was a student, but he didn't see the point in joining... and I don't know of anyone my age who is one. I get the impression they're considered old hat these days.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

jamie
#25 Posted : 9/22/2009 2:45:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^^ Cool. This is why I wish my great grandfather was still around, so I could ask him these things..because he was really into the occult, and the rosecrutians..also science and stuff, all kinds of trippy things..I never knew where he picked it all up from though..he definatily wasn't christian..neither was my great grandma..I heard her go on about that a few times.
Long live the unwoke.

ohayoco
#26 Posted : 9/22/2009 3:09:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Freemasonry used to be Christian, but they don't require that you're Christian in the lodge with the museum any more, you just have to believe in one god of some sort ( "The Great Architect" ). But different lodges have different rules because there's no central authority of freemasonry.

I've never heard any bad personal stories involving freemasons, just the wild conspiracy theories. The Rotary Club, on the other hand... it has frequently been told to me that they are pompous assholes, and a friend of mine who went on a Rotary exchange to stay with a Rotary family was treated terribly by her 'host family', and then raped by her friend's 'host brother'.

richierich_931
#27 Posted : 9/22/2009 3:45:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WOW! This Codex Alimentarius sounds like an amazing plan, if you're on that side...

I feel stupefied when every day I find more information that just blows my effin mind, and everyone else just goes along with it like it's no big deal...

Scary times...
Why can't the supernatural just be, natural? After all, supernatural is just a term for aspects of nature that we do not understand...

Listen to your heart, it's telling you you're homesick for a place you've never been

Saidin
#28 Posted : 9/22/2009 6:38:45 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

richierich_931 wrote:
WOW! This Codex Alimentarius sounds like an amazing plan, if you're on that side...

I feel stupefied when every day I find more information that just blows my effin mind, and everyone else just goes along with it like it's no big deal...

Scary times...

The rabbit hole goes deep my friend...Shocked
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

burnt
#29 Posted : 9/22/2009 7:25:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

The person who produced this affidavit (which doesn't count for much) has been involved with conspiracy theories before.

Mr Leonard Horowitz:

He was a dentist who started off critisizing another dentist as infecting people with AIDS. He also claims the government was involved in a cover up. No one was convicted but the man he accused had AIDS and it seems most likely that he accidently infected his patients. If there was more evidence it was intentional there would have been more legal action. That man closed his practice as a result.

He claims that AIDS and ebola are man made virus's. This is just absurd. There are millions of researchers all over the world studying AIDS. We do not have the technology to invent a virus as sophisticated as AIDS (i know this field well). Also no single lone group of researchers could possibly have the knowledge or facilities to develop such a complex virus at this stage and go unnoticed. If we had the technology to make AIDS we would have to knowledge to cure far more diseases then we do now. We are not at that stage.

He claimed to have a natural cure for SARS. He did not have evidence to market this so called remdy for such a purpose. There is no highly effective cure for any virus that is currently known. Nothing coming even close to approaching the effectiveness of antibiotics.

He's also had it out for vaccines in general for a long time and has published books on the subject.

This guy's sources are clearly not trustworthy. Not only because he has made many absurd claims in the past but also because his claims are incrediably far fetched especially if you knew anything about how the biotechnology industry works. The group he claims are running the biotechnology industry is a complete lie. The biotechnology industry has a few big players but there are many many many small start up and rising biotech companies. Tons of biotech goes on in strictly universities as well.

Furthermore this entire vaccine conspiracy that has been going on for a while is totally bunk.

Here is an article about how dangerous these stupid conspiracy theories are becoming:

http://www.pubmedcentral...nder.fcgi?artid=2682483

Also if you look at some of the sources of crazy claims about vaccines and AIDS being man made you will find a political and religious backround. There are journals promoted by conservatives that have no peer review process that publish things about vaccines and then conservative politicians cite them as if they are serious. One such journal is the journal of american phycisians and surgeons.

http://www.jpands.org/

check out their awful website.

then check out the fraud they spread:

http://en.wikipedia.org/...d_Surgeons#cite_note-47

Anyway I just want to point out when you hear claims like this be skeptical. Most of them with just a slight bit of research can easily be debunked and found to be largely untrue.

You don't even need to really investigate them to know they are untrue if you knew about microbiology and the current state of biotechnology.

WSaged
#30 Posted : 9/22/2009 8:36:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^Good...So I can tell Bruce Willis that we don't need him to go all Die Hard again, just yet?Wink

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

polytrip
#31 Posted : 9/22/2009 8:47:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
WSaged wrote:
^^Good...So I can tell Bruce Willis that we don't need him to go all Die Hard again, just yet?Wink

WS

He was great though, in 12 monkeys. Talking about diseases and virusses.

Saidin
#32 Posted : 9/22/2009 9:52:24 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Implantable Virus Detection for H1N1---get ready to be chipped!

http://www.reuters.com/a...s/idUSTRE58K4BZ20090921

(Reuters) - Shares of VeriChip Corp (CHIP.O) tripled after the company said it had been granted an exclusive license to two patents, which will help it to develop implantable virus detection systems in humans.
The patents, held by VeriChip partner Receptors LLC, relate to biosensors that can detect the H1N1 and other viruses, and biological threats such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, VeriChip said in a statement.

The technology will combine with VeriChip's implantable radio frequency identification devices to develop virus triage detection systems.

The triage system will provide multiple levels of identification -- the first will identify the agent as virus or non-virus, the second level will classify the virus and alert the user to the presence of pandemic threat viruses and the third level will identify the precise pathogen, VeriChip said in a white paper published May 7, 2009.

Shares of VeriChip were up 186 percent at $3.28 Monday late afternoon trade on Nasdaq. They had touched a year high of $3.43
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

jamie
#33 Posted : 9/22/2009 10:14:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Furthermore this entire vaccine conspiracy that has been going on for a while is totally bunk."

Well, what about the flu scare of 1976 that left people crippled and sick after vaccinated?...doesn't sound bunk to me..back up you're claims better dude..you sound like you want to debunk everything but dont offer any more evidence than the people you are trying to debunk..all I got form those articles is some people dont want you to belive that it may be true..of course people will have political agendas trying to make these people look crazy..

http://www.loveforlife.com.au/node/6636

..and there is a link between autism and mercury in shots...my
mother works with autistic children every day, it's her job. I have spoken with her many times about this and looked into it quite a bit...mercury casues SYMPTOMS at least similar to autism..and there is mercury in the shots..

http://www.thenhf.com/vaccinations_84.htm
http://www.autismtoday.c...cles/91-Memo-Warned.htm

heres one of those sites that tried to dubunk the mercury scare as a myth..but from what I can tell they arent debunking anything..just spreading bullshit...making stupid comparison to throw people off
http://junkfoodscience.b...shots-with-mercury.html
..for one thing they site the FDA as they're "proof"

"The FDA Food Advisory Committee held scientific meetings in July 2002 to critically evaluate the evidence on methylmercury and found that, even among populations eating ten times more fish than Americans eat, the most careful research demonstrated no harm to the childrenโ€™s health or development."

Does anyone here trust the FDA???the FDA are fucking liars straight up..its a known fact that the recommended doseage of vitamine C published by the FDA is THE VERY MINIMUM AMMOUNT TO NOT GET SCURVY and eventually die of related illnesses..obviousily they are tryign to kill us.

Look, check up on the link between mercury and CANDIDA yeast infections..and then look up the link between candida, yeast infections and autism. This isnt bullshit, I had candida foy years..I went to all kinds of alopathic doctors, urologists, natural paths, even surgens...I studied my ass off to figure out what the hell was going on...

Dig deeper, you may be surprised by what you find.
Long live the unwoke.

richierich_931
#34 Posted : 9/22/2009 11:07:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not sure how you accidentally give someone AIDS without your knowledge...

"This transmission can involve anal, vaginal or oral sex, blood transfusion, contaminated hypodermic needles, exchange between mother and baby during pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other exposure to one of the above bodily fluids." Wiki

How do you 'accidentally' do ANY of the following? Even if he didn't know that he was infected, all of the above should not happen at the dentists office.
I can't be 100% sure of course, I don't know what spit, blood, ass/vagina juice, placental fluid or breast milk is shared when you go to the dentist...

I agree that some people are blatant liars and just want to have their 15 minutes.
Some 'whistle blowers' are trying to show people what's really going on, and they are usually erased or have their life undone for doing so.

Feb 1976 Swine Flu ~ Fort Dix, New Jersey
To this day no one knows how the swine flu got to Ft Dix
Only 1 (one) person died from the actual virus
40 million people were inoculated, 3 elderly people had heart attacks and died within hours of receiving their shots
Dec 1976 the government suspends the program due to increasing reports of the vaccine touching off neurological problems, especially rare Guillain-Barre syndrome

So go ahead and stand in line to get your vaccine, I'll watch and laugh as history repeats itself...
Why can't the supernatural just be, natural? After all, supernatural is just a term for aspects of nature that we do not understand...

Listen to your heart, it's telling you you're homesick for a place you've never been

jamie
#35 Posted : 9/22/2009 11:25:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"He claims that AIDS and ebola are man made virus's. This is just absurd. There are millions of researchers all over the world studying AIDS. We do not have the technology to invent a virus as sophisticated as AIDS (i know this field well). Also no single lone group of researchers could possibly have the knowledge or facilities to develop such a complex virus at this stage and go unnoticed. If we had the technology to make AIDS we would have to knowledge to cure far more diseases then we do now. We are not at that stage. "

Please...provide some form of evidence other than you "know this field well"

You speak as if you KNOW exactly everything the government is up to, and that you are fully AWARE of EVERYTHING they are capable of doing...makes me think you might perhaps wrok for some secret high sect of the military and have full access to EVERYTHING they are doing..otherwise why make claims like this..

"We do not have the technology to invent a virus as sophisticated as AIDS"..do you know this for a fact..with 100% accuracy or are you just saying that...

Since you know everything, perhaps you are a government debunker..only on this site to monitor every thread on here and attempt to debunk anything you dont want comming out!...what else are we sopposed to think?..sinse you know everything but never provide convincing evidence..
Long live the unwoke.

burnt
#36 Posted : 9/23/2009 8:27:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I was involved in biotechnology molecular biology research in for a few years. I got a degree working on such subjects.

It would take me an entire half year of teaching you people the entire subject of molecular biology to how we can't yet make such virus's. Obviously no one here knows anything about the modern state of molecular biology research. Otherwise you would know we can't make virus's like the AIDS virus. Not even close. Even if we could it would take a massive coordinate research effort that would not be cover up able.

Its not even worth me having these debates anymore. No one listens to or reads any of the information I post. Now I am being called a narc. What a bunch of bullshit. I am actually saying things like this to make you people aware of the gross distortion and misinformation being spread on topics like these because I know a lot about the science behind them. Go ahead go on believing the trace levels of mercury will give you kids autism. When they get the measles or polio don't come to scientists to save their lives. Were the evil ones.

richierich_931
#37 Posted : 9/23/2009 2:56:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Burnt
Someone saying you're a government spy was a little much...

Why is there ANY mercury in vaccines?

How in the fuck did the Swine Flu suddenly appear in New Jersey in 1976?

How did that doctor accidentally give AIDS to patients?

Do you support the Codex Alimentarius?

DMTripper
#38 Posted : 9/25/2009 12:20:37 AM

John Murdoch IV

burnt wrote:

It would take me an entire half year of teaching you people the entire subject of molecular biology to how we can't yet make such virus's. Obviously no one here knows anything about the modern state of molecular biology research. Otherwise you would know we can't make virus's like the AIDS virus. Not even close. Even if we could it would take a massive coordinate research effort that would not be cover up able.

Good example how nature is superior to modern science.
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

MagikVenom
#39 Posted : 9/25/2009 12:59:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting to see how this pans out. One thing for sure "they" cant be trusted. I have been monitoring "them" for some time now but have yet to organize a productive response to the creations GREED and Selfishness.

How do I get on the waiting list to administer the bitch slaps thats what I want to know!

No rest for the wickedLaughing
MV

PREV12