We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
International Drug Ring behind the H1N1 Swine Flu Scandal has been exposed Options

Saidin
#1 Posted : 9/20/2009 7:42:32 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Interesting Article, wonder if it will pan out...if so, things are about to majorly change...

http://www.fluscam.com/Affidavit.html

Los Angeles, CA— World leading drug-industry investigators have uncovered stunning documents proving an international drug ring, operating from New York City, is behind the H1N1 swine flu fright and vaccination preparations.

Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, America’s leading consumer health expert, and Sherri Kane, an investigative journalist, have released shocking proof in legal affidavits that leaders of a private global biotechnology “trust” are behind everything you ever heard about pandemic flu, including its origin and alleged prevention via vaccination. Their documents, being sent through attorneys to the FBI today, evidence powerful industrialists operating a crime ring within “Partnership for New York City” are behind the pandemic’s creation, media persuasions, vaccination preparations, and health official promotions seen everywhere from supermarkets to health clinics.

“David Rockefeller’s trust, that engages several powerful partners on Wall Street, including media moguls Rupert Murdock, Morton Zuckerman, Thomas Glocer, and former Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Jerry Speyer,” are implicated in advancing global genocide,” Dr. Horowitz wrote to FBI directors, through a team of attorneys assembled to stop the swine flu vaccines from being given.

“This ‘partnership’ controls biotechnology research and development globally. Health commerce internationally is also controlled virtually entirely by this trust that exercises near complete control over mainstream media to promote/propagandize its products and services for the drug cartel's organized crime. This trust, in essence, makes or breaks medical and natural healing markets, primarily through the mass media companies and propaganda it wields for social engineering and market building,” Dr. Horowitz wrote.

Among the most stunning revelations from the Horowitz-Kane research are those linking Larry Silverstein of Silverstein Properties, Inc., and the 9-11 terrorist attacks, to the drug cartel’s geopolitical, economic, and population reduction activities. Mr. Silverstein, leaser of the World Trade Center who authorized to have building 7 “pulled,” meaning detonated, is a chief suspect in the “9-11 truth” investigation. Silverstein is currently landlord and co-partner in the biotechnology trust founded by David Rockefeller and implicated by these new discoveries.

“If these people can get away with killing more than 3,000 people in 8 seconds on 9-11, they are completely capable of murdering millions, even billions, of people worldwide this flu season,” Dr. Horowitz commented. “I pray these revelations will save millions of lives and help activists call upon President Barack Obama to demand legitimate inquiries into these genocidal atrocities.”

Given the unprecedented nature and urgency of these findings, Dr. Horowitz has posted his affidavit for public review on FLUscam.com, praying other activist will spread the information in order to prompt governments worldwide to cease mass vaccination preparations to avoid becoming accessories to the crime of genocide.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Saidin
#2 Posted : 9/20/2009 9:02:56 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Interesting too that the CEO of Rockefeller commited "suicide" earlier in the week...

http://www.fox6now.com/b...mcdonald,0,2053783.story

BOSTON (AP) — James S. McDonald, president and chief executive of investment management firm Rockefeller & Co., has died of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound, Massachusetts authorities said Tuesday.

McDonald, 56, was found in his vehicle at about 3 p.m. Sunday behind a car dealership in Dartmouth, about 50 miles south of Boston, said Gregg Miliote, a spokesman for the Bristol district attorney's office.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

gammagore
#3 Posted : 9/20/2009 10:10:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

More and more light is being shed on this subject.

Its just a pitty that so many people are still so ignorant about whats really going on. I do see a light at the end of the tunnel though.

jamie
#4 Posted : 9/20/2009 10:46:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

thanks for diggin this up saidin..the truth must come out.
Long live the unwoke.

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 9/21/2009 3:01:04 AM

John Murdoch IV

gammagore wrote:
More and more light is being shed on this subject.

Its just a pitty that so many people are still so ignorant about whats really going on. I do see a light at the end of the tunnel though.

Yes it's quite amazing how most people just close their eyes and deny the truth. People are so scared today.

But thanx for the link. I wonder if this is going to disappear. If these powers will have any success making this disappear within the FBI. Of course they own the FBI or at least most people in power there.

Fuck these greedy bastards.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

۩
#6 Posted : 9/21/2009 5:30:14 AM

23 holy sh!ts

timeloop
#7 Posted : 9/21/2009 10:41:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

24 holy Sh!ts

I really hope that the FBI actually acts on some of the evidence that it receives in relation to all this, however somehow I severely doubt it

gammagore
#8 Posted : 9/21/2009 11:03:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

timeloop wrote:
24 holy Sh!ts

I really hope that the FBI actually acts on some of the evidence that it receives in relation to all this, however somehow I severely doubt it

ya, I doupt this too.

The FBI are run by the same mentality thats behind the wars, swine flu, credit problems etc...

I must wonder though about all this info that is being leacked out to the general public.

One thing that ive noticed over a few years now, is that we never seem to be shocked by anything anymore, and I mean in the terms of how our lives and this planet are progressing.
So maybe all this info is being pumped out to the public to prepare us for what might come, this way people wont react in a "negative" manner to the "plan" that these people have for us.

Its easier to prepare someone for sumthing by showing them whats to come.

Xstacy
#9 Posted : 9/21/2009 11:53:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

In the words of George Carlin, "For starters, I don't believe anything my government tells me."
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

Aegle
#10 Posted : 9/21/2009 1:21:00 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Saidin

Thank you for this thread, it's to terrible what some people are capable of doing.......

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

richierich_931
#11 Posted : 9/21/2009 3:22:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been telling friends to stay away from mass vaccinations for some time now. I'm glad there's finally something solid for me to say "See you sheep, I told you so!"

I agree you do have to wonder just why or how, if with all these people in positions of great power would let their 'sinister master plan of world domination and global genocide' be known to the public.

If this gets buried I would be willing to bet that it's going to spark something much much bigger...

I wonder who is going to save the world...
Why can't the supernatural just be, natural? After all, supernatural is just a term for aspects of nature that we do not understand...

Listen to your heart, it's telling you you're homesick for a place you've never been

dread
#12 Posted : 9/21/2009 3:50:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I've been telling friends to stay away from mass vaccinations for some time now.

What if that's what they want you to think and do?

Think about it: it's a brilliant scheme. How to get rid of all those who are capable of thinking for themselves?
Let's first release a deadly virus on the loose. Then let's release tons of rumours on the interwebs about the vaccinations being deadly. Then people who think for themselves and research things on the internet read these things, and decide "I'm not going to get that vaccination!" And people who just sheepishly follow the government go and take the vaccines.

Result: free thinkers die from the disease, and the government is left with prime quality brainwashed slaves.

WSaged
#13 Posted : 9/21/2009 5:32:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

richierich_931 wrote:

Bruce Willis & Will Smith...

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

gammagore
#14 Posted : 9/21/2009 5:36:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

At this moment in time there are too few people who would refuse the vaccine, the scary part of it is that our kids at school are gonna be the first in line to be given the jab. Its a perfect place to administer the vaccine. It's just a matter of time before they say sumthing must be done at schools to stop the spread of the disease amongst the youth. If im not mistaken, the US has the power now to force people to take the jab.

But I must agree that we just cant believe anything we hear or read.

The only thing we can do is be a little aware, maybe even suspitious at times.

gammagore
#15 Posted : 9/21/2009 5:37:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WSaged wrote:
richierich_931 wrote:

Bruce Willis & Will Smith...

WS

hahaha Bruce Willis, nice one.

Saidin
#16 Posted : 9/21/2009 5:42:21 PM

Sun Dragon

dread wrote:
Quote:
I've been telling friends to stay away from mass vaccinations for some time now.

What if that's what they want you to think and do?

Think about it: it's a brilliant scheme. How to get rid of all those who are capable of thinking for themselves?
Let's first release a deadly virus on the loose. Then let's release tons of rumours on the interwebs about the vaccinations being deadly. Then people who think for themselves and research things on the internet read these things, and decide "I'm not going to get that vaccination!" And people who just sheepishly follow the government go and take the vaccines.

Result: free thinkers die from the disease, and the government is left with prime quality brainwashed slaves.

Problem with this is that it is not a very deadly virus. You are 100's if not thousands of times more likely to die from the regular seasonal flu than you are from "swine flu"

But I have to admit, your scenario makes sense. An argument against this, they may not have planned for the explosion of the internet and alternative media that have sprung up in the last few years and gained traction. If this pandemic was their plan, it has been in the works for a long long time, and may have a momentum of its own. Their goal would be to kill as many as possible so that the ones left are easier to control...a few million compared to hundreds of millions.

There are other theories as to what will be done with those who refuse the vaccine...it is easier to kill off hundreds of millions and lock away those who know too much, than it is to maintain control of a population that would not be much different from today if you just take out the smart ones.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin
#17 Posted : 9/21/2009 5:44:26 PM

Sun Dragon

gammagore wrote:
But I must agree that we just cant believe anything we hear or read.

The only thing we can do is be a little aware, maybe even suspitious at times.

Agreed. Awareness is the key, and to be prepared for any type of emergency (natural or otherwise). When the shit hits the fan, if you are not prepared, you are too late.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin
#18 Posted : 9/21/2009 5:45:23 PM

Sun Dragon

richierich_931 wrote:

Rowdy Roddy Piper.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

soulman
#19 Posted : 9/21/2009 6:28:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yep. THEY (The Hierachy Enslaving You) plan on reducing the worlds population by a considerable amount (80%).
This will manifest in several guises from wars, terrorist attacks, vaccinations and controlling our food source (check out codex alimetus)
They plan on making vitamins illegal.
http://www.youtube.com/w...48tQ&feature=related

Pepole need to wake up and smell the enslavement.
You have to go within or you go without

۩
#20 Posted : 9/21/2009 6:32:31 PM

soulman wrote:
Yep. THEY (The Hierachy Enslaving You) plan on reducing the worlds population by a considerable amount (80%).
This will manifest in several guises from wars, terrorist attacks, vaccinations and controlling our food source (check out codex alimetus)
They plan on making vitamins illegal.
http://www.youtube.com/w...48tQ&feature=related

Pepole need to wake up and smell the enslavement.

80% eh? Nice figure. I wonder who came up with that one.
Ya, these people have power, but don't give them too much credit.

In my country all government officials are subject to hyperspatial bitch slaps at least once a week.

Welcome to the USA.

12NEXT