We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello everyone Options

qhill35
#1 Posted : 10/6/2015 2:01:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

First off id like to say hello to everyone and im glad to be a part of this psychadelic experience to start off i know a little birdy who is gonna try to extract dmt using acrb but was wondering about doing a dry defat before the actual extraction they were gonna try the lazymans extraction wats everyones thoughts on this? He knows acrb contains alot of fats so a defat step is almost necessary but was just wondering if you could go about doing it that way thanks in advance and all criticism and comments are welcome hes just trying to do the easiest extract first so he will have an idea on how to do the more complex extracts later

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

qhill35
#2 Posted : 10/6/2015 2:08:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Dry defat will consist of soaking the powder in naptha before starting the actual extraction then filtering that naptha out then starting extraction

TGO
#3 Posted : 10/6/2015 2:32:56 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus, friend!

Most people consider doing a defat of sorts when working with ACRB. I would reference Cyb's tek with Earthwalker's cleanup steps found here:

ACRB TEK 100g "PICS" (Newbie Friendly)

The cleanup steps will get rid of the fats/oils/whatever from ACRB and, if you do everything correctly, you will end up with crystals. Even if you end up with goo for whatever reason, it will still be active!

Good luck!

Smile

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Jakup
#4 Posted : 10/6/2015 2:46:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus, friend!

Most people consider doing a defat of sorts when working with ACRB. I would reference Cyb's tek with Earthwalker's cleanup steps found here:

ACRB TEK 100g "PICS" (Newbie Friendly)

The cleanup steps will get rid of the fats/oils/whatever from ACRB and, if you do everything correctly, you will end up with crystals. Even if you end up with goo for whatever reason, it will still be active!

Good luck!

Smile

I was about to link to the same thread and say pretty much the same thing. The mini a/b step truly works wonders.

If you go the Lazyman's route, you will almost certainly end up with orange goo, but there's really nothing wrong with it.
Always

qhill35
#5 Posted : 10/6/2015 3:15:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well hes trying to do this in the fastest yet most discreet way he can which he knows is probably not a good way to do it but one of his roomates hes just not sure would be on board with it so he figure the least he can do is try and if it doesnt succeed then he'll know better for the next time

qhill35
#6 Posted : 10/6/2015 3:22:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

His theory is that if he defats the powder before hand in theory it should then only contain dmt mot the nmt much like the mhrb so in theory it should turn out just like he was doing the lazyman tek on mhrb but in fact using acrb or maybe he is interpreting the defat wrong... So i guess the question at hand is will the defat take out only the fats and oils or will it bring all the other unwanted with it or could he go about the process and then at the end do a clean up to take the nmt out

qhill35
#7 Posted : 10/6/2015 3:26:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So long story short wat takes out the nmt the defat or the clean up

qhill35
#8 Posted : 10/6/2015 3:33:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Defat would consist of a dry defat which would be taking the powder and mixing with a suffiecient amount of naptha and stirring for a few minutes then filtering out the naptha and then in theory have a completely defatted acrb powder after it has dried

qhill35
#9 Posted : 10/6/2015 3:43:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Also considering the poormans tek

TGO
#10 Posted : 10/6/2015 4:01:54 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

qhill35 wrote:
Well hes trying to do this in the fastest yet most discreet way he can which he knows is probably not a good way to do it but one of his roomates hes just not sure would be on board with it so he figure the least he can do is try and if it doesnt succeed then he'll know better for the next time

Why does it matter if you defat now or later? There is a proven method right at your fingertips and the only difference is that it removes fat/oils/whatever in a latter step...

Look, if you are going to be using chemicals such as Naphtha, it is only fair that your potentially offended and disagreeing roommate knows what is going on in your residence...not trying to preach, just saying...I'd want to know why it smells weird when I get home, if I were your roommate...

Seriously, the best of luck to you
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish