We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Your thoughts on this mixture... Options

Espiridion
#1 Posted : 9/20/2009 1:15:13 PM

--who.??..ME??--

I have plenty of rue seeds and 200mg of THH. I want to do a pharmahuasca with both of those and of course the magical third thing. Best ideas on a mix or ratio???

Also, could I get away with a smaller sublingual dose of THH (So as not to waste it) after drinking down the other stuff??

Any thoughts would help, I hope to try this tonight.

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 9/20/2009 1:21:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hmm, tonight is too soon so my advice wouldnt work.. I always recommend making a rue extraction instead, I find it much better than rue tea and one can make with food-safe chemicals.

lets see if someone else can help you better for tonight

polytrip
#3 Posted : 9/20/2009 2:52:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I have no experience with pure THH, but i can tell that harmala's amplify eachothers effects. I once combined caapi and rue. I took a normal amount of caapi and just a few seeds of rue. Those seeds made a lot of difference, because they greatly altered the caapi effects.

You could take the pure THH and eat just a few seeds.

Espiridion
#4 Posted : 9/20/2009 7:45:13 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Thanks for the help you two. I guess I will take a bit of tea and an appropriate amount of THH with the Demeter. I was hoping to go sublingual but I owe it to Aya and myself to do it right. The price has come down thanks to free shipping(Roland kicks arse!) so I shant complain further. I will tell the tale either way soon.

Good luck to me,

J

Espiridion
#5 Posted : 9/21/2009 3:42:22 PM

--who.??..ME??--

I have seen the same standard harmala dosage almost everywhere I have looked. But as far as spice, the dosages are all over the place. From 25mg to 250mg, an order of magnitude in difference!

So my friend did the safe thing and started low. Dosages are eyeballed based on considerable experience. Roughly:

1st dose:

70mg THH
70mg Harmine
10mg Caapi Copy
60mg Spice

At the half hour mark my friend was feeling above baseline/placebo, but felt the dose was too low.

2nd dose:

50mg THH
50mg Harmine
35mg spice

We felt that perhaps the first spice was lost to metabolism, not having enough harmalas so the experience ended up being on the light side.

He felt the need to lie down and put on some ambient piano music.
20 minutes later he feels body warmth and chills, a smile drifts over his face.
He goes into the experience with abandon. He relinquishes control to the spirit.
While the only OEV's he experienced were a mild softening and enriching of colors, things did take on an additional 'beautified' quality in that whatever he was looking at, it was BEAUTIFUL. A shadow on the wall of a ceiling fan was BEAUTIFUL. The wilting fern in the corner was BEAUTIFUL. The rope light in the bedroom was INSANELY BEAUTIFUL. So forth and so on.

No swirling or geometry or floating lines of light and force, but close eyed was another story. SO SO SO many entities showing themselves. Peeking through the 3 dimensional bubble pressing against their higher dimensional realm. My friend met many insectoid creatures and many hundreds of happy, loving children massing about him to get a glance at the human that had entered into their midst.

This was a small, friendly dose of Aya. But the potential for healing is obvious. Pain in the lower levels of the body was transmuted into pleasure, as if it were someone elses pain.

Many thoughts seemed to be someone elses as well. As if looking at ones life through anothers eyes. This attribute alone shows the power to heal by allowing one to have a different vantage point on a given situation and to see themselves for how they are as viewed from an unbiased spectator.

There seems to be a 'candy-coating' on emotions allowing one to examine with logic ones emotions instead of the typical human responses to them.

All in all a light dose and an excellent virgin foray into the periphery of the Aya spirit. My friend will continue to use vaporised spice but knows that when the time is again right, there will be many deeper journey's in the future with the vine and the light.

J