We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
DMT fumarate solution for vaping in e cigs? Options

BongWizard
#21 Posted : 10/12/2015 10:24:35 PM

Hyperspace Cowboy

Try giving it a wash with acetone.
"Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be a spirit of tolerance in the entire population." -Albert Einstein

I'm not a big fan of SWIM. I mean, I've never met the guy, but any time I hear about him, he's doing something sketchy.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

kiki24
#22 Posted : 10/13/2015 10:15:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

how? just put the thing into acetone? won't I break it? I don't know what's inside, if it;s some battery/electronic thing kind of thing, I have no idea...totally e-cig noob Surprised

BongWizard
#23 Posted : 10/13/2015 10:34:11 AM

Hyperspace Cowboy

You only need to clean the atomiser (ie the wick and heating element). Remove the battery and tank and just give the atomiser a quick swish in acetone.
"Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be a spirit of tolerance in the entire population." -Albert Einstein

I'm not a big fan of SWIM. I mean, I've never met the guy, but any time I hear about him, he's doing something sketchy.

xa
#24 Posted : 10/13/2015 5:25:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

...i have a atty (clone) rebuildable drip atomizer that cost me 20 euro in a shop maybe less online, there's inside only screw for the coil and cotton, you can unmount and clean all, i prefer this for vape my liquid, you put some drop and vape, be careful to not burn the cotton.
If i'll have some dmt/changa/liquid i put some drops and go, maybe a coil without cotton can be used for the goo....mmm...i have to make another extraction and see if can work...
...in the photo there's what i have.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

PREV12