We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
DMT fumarate solution for vaping in e cigs? Options

kiki24
#1 Posted : 10/4/2015 5:32:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

I've been trying to find stuff bout this whole e-cig thing but I'm not quite satisfied with what I've found.

I was curious as to what would be the safest and simplest way to vape dmt in a small atomizer like let say eroll fom joyetech or somethin as little as that.

I thought about dissolving dmt fumarate i water and then just dripping it onto atomizer...though not sure thats a good idea?

Or I'd just like to dissolve it in VG, but most ppl just talk about PG and that's one shitty chemical, I'd prefer the glycerine, but not sure how it would work and if it would. Any experience with it?

thx

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

sleepermustawaken
#2 Posted : 10/5/2015 1:44:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dmt-fumarate not safe to vape, sry bro. Also it wouldn't vape it needs a really high temp, even boiling it doesn't degrade it. inhaling fumaric acid is also hazardous too.

THERE Are treads on how to vape dmt through e-cig but I think it is slightly wastufull.

best to buy a cheap vapor genie, you can dissolve freebase in acetone and evap acetone on to some herb and hit hetty doses yo Razz firemoyst!

kiki24
#3 Posted : 10/5/2015 7:01:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thx for the reply, yeah I've read it's not safe to smoke....is it safe to consume any way?

Anyways swim bought the atomizer and so far it's not really working much...just some light buzz, but maybe with MAOI it would work. Some people say harmalas need higher temp to evaporate, but not sure about it. Do you think dissolving harmaline/harmine extract in VG/PG and adding it to DMT solution would work?

sleepermustawaken
#4 Posted : 10/6/2015 3:22:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You can acetone both harmalas and dmt together and evap.

harmalas need over 200c to evaporate but some ppl have had alittle succes with vp. Take harmalas orally then smoke, or eat your dmt-fumarate. dmt-fumarate is 70% so if you want to trip on 70mg of dmt you take 100mg of dmt-fumarate.

Also really google for synonymous terms of atomizer on places like shroomery and u may find more things now that you have bought that thing. Thumbs up

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 10/6/2015 5:14:21 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

sleepermustawaken wrote:
[...] if you want to trip on 70mg of dmt you take 100mg of dmt-fumarate.[...]

Isn't 70mg a rather large dose, for most people?

Anyhow, there's plenty of good vaping info here on the Nexus but a search away. Some people report good results.

kiki24 wrote:
...is it safe to consume any way?

Yes, assuming it's of a reasonable purity it can be eaten following harmalas, dosed sublingually, snorted, or plugged rectally.
sleepermustawaken wrote:
Take harmalas orally then smoke, or eat your dmt-fumarate.

I'm sure you didn't intend to imply that smoking DMT fumarate would work (harmalas or not). It will just burn... unless you've successfully freebased it with heat akin to the (somewhat dodgy) acetate freebasing method?? Surely not...

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

endlessness
#6 Posted : 10/6/2015 6:54:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You need to convert your fumarate to freebase to smoke/vaporize. You can read the BLAB tek fumarates conversion step for instructions on different ways you can do it. Don't smoke fumarates, it can form toxic/irritating byproducts (appart from the breakdown products from DMT, also maleic anhydride from the fumaric acid)

How many watts is your atomizer?

DMT fumarates can be used orally together with harmalas or just keep as storage. Some people also use intranasally but it seems to burn a lot and not be a preffered method.

If you use orally, check FAQ for dosages. Do not start with 100mg, thats way too much for some people, better see how you react first.

steppa
#7 Posted : 10/7/2015 6:55:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kiki, how did you make your liquid?

I can use a standard ego-t ecig with success. For the liquid I use 1g dmt (freebase) on 1ml ethanol which works fine for me.

Instead of adding the harmalas to the liquid you could use them sublingual. I use about 25mg...put them under my tounge leave them there and spit them out when I feel them coming on, after a few minutes.
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

Herba Luisa
#8 Posted : 10/7/2015 9:42:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I used a GVG and it was awesome but since i shattered it i "smoke" only in a Vario-X e-cig.
My liquid consists of 1g FB DMT in 1ml Glycerin.
Once i filled the thank the e-cig is always ready; no need to weigh the dose, no cleaning.
Perfect for customized dosage.
One puff for a mild psychedelic enhancement, or i puff till i am gone and breakthrough.

sleepermustawaken
#9 Posted : 10/8/2015 8:48:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
sleepermustawaken wrote:
[...] if you want to trip on 70mg of dmt you take 100mg of dmt-fumarate.[...]

Isn't 70mg a rather large dose, for most people?

I was using 100% to make it easier for people to understand by rounding numbers.

sleepermustawaken
#10 Posted : 10/8/2015 8:50:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:

sleepermustawaken wrote:
Take harmalas orally then smoke, or eat your dmt-fumarate.

I'm sure you didn't intend to imply that smoking DMT fumarate would work (harmalas or not). It will just burn... unless you've successfully freebased it with heat akin to the (somewhat dodgy) acetate freebasing method?? Surely not...

Sorry, There is a comma in that sentence for a reason though although it still sounds weird, if there was no comma then it would sound like this:

Take harmalas orally then smoke or eat your dmt-fumarate.

but instead with the comma it sounds like this

Take harmalas orally then smoke........ or eat your dmt-fumarate.

kiki24
#11 Posted : 10/8/2015 2:02:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, so may replies! not sure where to start:

1) So the atomizer/vaporizer I don't know how many watts, doesn't say anyway ...but it's 3.7V battery and supposedly heats up to 200 dgr C.

2)I'm sure the suggestion was to smoke dmt fumarate not eat it - although am curious how much of an extract would you recommend with free base dmt both consumed? Swim tried crushed rue (about 2g) and caps of freebase (about 110mg) and it was well in a way like swims first and only ayahuasca - kind of doesn't let you move much, you are pretty much out, but it's more of some mental struggle rather than any real trip ( you are where you were prior to ingestion)...not much of visuals compared to changa

3)the free base was just put in some solution of VG and PG and put into the atomizer...and it doesn't seem to work, after a lot of it you can only feel like a weirdish dmtish spacey feeling, like you are about to take off but you really don't
- also I just got some kratom e-liquid and it also doesn't seem to work, which is quite dissapointing given the price Sad any experience with it?
I'm just trying to make some good use of the atomizer...it's the small one like cigarette

Herba Luisa - really it works? hmmm perhaps the concentration swim made wasnt appropriate. Swim only put about 200mg in not sure how much, just as little as possible...perhaps even more concentrated?

Steppa - you smoke ethanol extract? I'm curious what you can smoke in such way? Perhaps Blue lotus water/alcohol extrac?

Sleepermustawaken - are you suggesting making an enhanced changa with more maoi or just mixing dmt freebase with harmala extract in acetone and evaporating would create like what- pharmachanga?

steppa
#12 Posted : 10/8/2015 2:47:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

kiki24 wrote:

Steppa - you smoke ethanol extract?

I use ethanol instead of pg/vg for mixing my DMT e-liquid. Yes.

xa
#13 Posted : 10/8/2015 4:32:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

steppa, and works ?
If one can use ethanol to dissolve dmt and use this liquid in a ecig, it's possible to dissolve also some harmala and make a eliquid changa right ? or not ?

And vape ethanol can be dangerous ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

kiki24
#14 Posted : 10/8/2015 5:38:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

uuu that's interesting....

I actually have blue lotus ethanol extract and adding that to dmt freebase ....hmmm I wonder?

kiki24
#15 Posted : 10/8/2015 5:59:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM gives this idea a thums up Smile)) it's great

steppa
#16 Posted : 10/9/2015 12:05:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xa wrote:
steppa, and works ?

Yes. Works very will with my particular setup, which is basically a standard ego-t 510 with a simple wick cartomizer for something like 15$. I have also tried one of those "wickless double bottom coil cartomizer"-thingies (or whatever they are called). This didn't work nearly as good as the simple one.

xa wrote:

If one can use ethanol to dissolve dmt and use this liquid in a ecig, it's possible to dissolve also some harmala and make a eliquid changa right ? or not ?

I'm actually unsure about this. To me harmala vapor seems to condense heavyly on anything and would probably clog up the device. I didn't even try it in an e-cig, because it clogged up my dab-rig so hard.

xa wrote:
And vape ethanol can be dangerous ?

I guess so.

On the other hand where only dealing with really small ammounts here. Only small fractions of a milliliter are ingested. I can't really say how dangerous this is. But I can say that I didn't have any side effects, even when sublingual harmalas were involved.

TheCaterpillar
#17 Posted : 10/12/2015 5:41:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What if we were to make DMT changa? Personally I like straight DMT from the machine but it would be cool to have some changa in my ecig. Changas wierd though I like the straight DMT better.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

BongWizard
#18 Posted : 10/12/2015 2:44:42 PM

Hyperspace Cowboy

Vaped ethanol is not really harmful in the quantities you're talking here. I've tried this method before, but gave it up for my love of changa (or perhaps it's a love of smoalking bongs... Whatever).

When I was using the e cig though, what I found worked best was goo. No need for glycerine, ethanol or any other thinner, just straight up ACRB goo (which is still my fave for making changa too Big grin )

EDIT: should mention; goo tends to clog up your atomiser, so be sure to give it a quick acetone cleanup before each load
"Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be a spirit of tolerance in the entire population." -Albert Einstein

I'm not a big fan of SWIM. I mean, I've never met the guy, but any time I hear about him, he's doing something sketchy.

xa
#19 Posted : 10/12/2015 4:21:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, thaks, i will use a drip atom, so doesn't clog up....next extraction i try.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

kiki24
#20 Posted : 10/12/2015 10:16:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, I've put some blue lotus ethanol extract into the mix and it's just fine. although I have two atomizers and one that I use for kratom with blue lotus stopped working Sad I am not sure what happened, the part with the cotton nib seems to be the problem and I don't know if it's the kratom liquid or that I put the ethanol drops there...? any tips? It's quite new and quite expensive, I am a bit sad Crying or very sad

12NEXT