We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What does an LSA trip feel like? (HBWR) Options

sleepermustawaken
#1 Posted : 10/3/2015 12:26:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After reading more than a dozen trip reports it still isn't very clear to me what to expect and I am beginning to feel reluctant to take something that lasts for so long.

Does it compare with marijuana with the shift in perspective and thoughts? Does it give you a DMT like headspace? Hightened emotions like mushrooms? How do those drug relate to how you feel on an LSA trip?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Cognitive Heart
#2 Posted : 10/3/2015 2:38:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sleepermustawaken wrote:
After reading more than a dozen trip reports it still isn't very clear to me what to expect and I am beginning to feel reluctant to take something that lasts for so long.Does it compare with marijuana with the shift in perspective and thoughts? Does it give you a DMT like headspace? Hightened emotions like mushrooms? How do those drug relate to how you feel on an LSA trip?

LSA certainly can vary from person to person but typically is quite blissful, meditative, psychedelic and even painful at times. Cannabis and LSA go hand in hand, imho. I wouldn't go as far to say they are similar in effect, however they do have a synergy. DMT is far different in almost every aspect when compared to ergine. Heightened emotions, yes. Although this can occur with most psychedelics, anyways. LSA reminds me of mushrooms in the grounded and earthy sense, while also being the precursor to LSD-25, gives way to a colorful and psychological experience.

Safe travels.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

jamie
#3 Posted : 10/3/2015 4:13:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

LSA is more similar to mescaline than to mushrooms IME. Ergolines have both phen and tryptamine aspects, being both.

It is extremely euphoric.
Long live the unwoke.

kerelsk
#4 Posted : 10/3/2015 9:50:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have found woodrose to be extremely variable in effects, much more than ayahuasca & analogs or psilocybin. They have a bunch of different alkaloids, and different batches of seeds can be worlds apart.

It seems to me to be a more "ordeal" type of plant, it can be quite harrowing in the beginning phases, especially in the gastrointestinal domain when eaten whole. I think there's some metabolism that goes on where after a few hours the real trip starts to shine, and shine it does.

It feels a lot different than almost any other plant psychedelic come to think of it... much closer to acid, than mushrooms or cactus. I feel "melting" or dissolving in it very much, but it's also very euphoric as it does so.

The thing is, I've had 7 seeds where I ate them, walked around a bit, puked perfectly ok, started dancing and becoming the rain, completely letting my barriers down in an almost empathogenic way, and the trip rode into 5 hours of beautiful madness and wonder. Lots of energy, lots of visuals and color, pupils *very* dilated. More mind-bending than mushrooms but not in a bad way. Actually more colorful than most of my mushroom experiences if you can believe it.

Other times I've eaten 5 seeds, and realized they were absolutely poison. Horrible nausea for hours, complete muscle weakness/letdown, desire to sleep but unable to, bad bad feelings, hardly psychedelic. Fresh is best, to be sure, these seemed old and brittle.

Jees
#5 Posted : 10/3/2015 11:27:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sleepermustawaken wrote:
After reading more than a dozen trip reports it still isn't very clear to me what to expect and I am beginning to feel reluctant to take something that lasts for so long...

Going slow solves this.

Take one seed and soak it in the mouth til it becomes softer, and bite it slowly into almost powder. Let saliva run trough it and swallow the saliva only, repeat, do not eat any material. If you feel like enough of the sibling job (like 15 to 30 minutes), spit the matter out and you will be spared of nausea. It gives a very nice glow for several hours after like 30 to 45 minutes waiting, nothing like a trip but a wonderful feeling. Start there, you won't regret. If too less an effect, take another seed.
I see no need to jump in with a multitude of seeds, start low, build up, the golden rule Thumbs up . 1 seeds colors your day already and you can do your job too, IMHO.

jamie
#6 Posted : 10/3/2015 11:41:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

dont swallow the saliva. I swallow nothing I just chew the seed up and sort of quid it all and spit out everything after 15 minutes.

It always works. Hits within 45 mins..peaks at 3 hours or so sometimes 4 and is like 6-7 hours total
Long live the unwoke.

kerelsk
#7 Posted : 10/4/2015 4:41:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Agreed on the sublingual route! I found this to be very effective and carries less side-effects.

I remember having some woodrose in my mouth and lying on a couch, after a while I could start to see rainbows in all the light around me, at which point I spit it out. Took surprisingly long to come up too actually, you'd think as soon as it's in your bloodstream you're going to feel it but it came on over the course of an hour or two.

1ce
#8 Posted : 10/4/2015 5:15:19 AM

Communications-Security Analyst

It feels like 3 days of a crap hangover with 1 hour of an uneuphoric electric body buzz.

IME, I'd rather stick a toothpick under my big toenail and kick a wall as hard as I possibly can before I eat more HBWR seeds. The other 80ish seeds went right down the toilet.

jamie
#9 Posted : 10/4/2015 7:28:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I told you not to swallow the seeds...and the amount you ate would leave me puking my guts out. 1-3 seeds max of a quality strain. When done right it's close to mescaline and MDMA in the euphoria produces.
Long live the unwoke.

Metanoia
#10 Posted : 10/4/2015 7:39:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would have to agree with what has been said about the euphoria. I have no experience with mescaline but do have extensive experience with MDMA and it does have similarities to that, in terms of the euphoric feelings.

I work mostly with Rivea/Turbina corymbosa rather than the HBWR seeds. I found the HBWR to be far too variable in potency and effects. I have yet to grow them myself but from different batches they sometimes seemed like completely different substances.

The Ololiuqui are much gentler and it takes hefty doses for them to become intensely visual. They provide more of a calm and relaxed euphoria with some light visual changes.

Jees
#11 Posted : 10/4/2015 9:21:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
dont swallow the saliva...

This might be personal dependent. At the moment I read this thread and wrote that former post I was in the middle of a good 1 seed vibe (synchronistic events LOL) without any nausea effect. I always feel little upset by swallowing the seed material, even 1, eating the material is 100% absolute obsolete for getting good effects. Next time I'll try not swallow the saliva also, but my mouth gets filled with it which makes it hard to communicate Big grin

I still remember that post you made Jamie about 1 seed having a wonderful effect on a working day. Sometimes I do that, but better still be cautious when responsibility is required, garden works or creative work or a responsible job (like driving vehicles or operating machines) is quite different in that.
Seeds can be little or bigger, and their dose seems not standardized by nature Pleased , nor is one's sensitivity at a given moment.

sleepermustawaken
#12 Posted : 10/5/2015 2:10:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks all for input, I have removed the nauseating nasties from the seeds with naphtha after coffee grinding them all for maximum effect. Nice to know it is very euphoric and somewhat friendly Love. As jees suggested I will be sure to take it slow incase I freak out from manifesting irrational fear like some do on salvia or high dose mushrooms. Looking forward Very happy

Strigiform
#13 Posted : 10/13/2015 11:21:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just be careful; I think that even with an extraction you may still have discomfort from the vasoconstriction. Eating ginger beforehand helps, as far as I've read.

Let us know how it goes! I'm curious to try this soon!

Nathanial.Dread
#14 Posted : 10/13/2015 11:41:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I enjoyed it. I felt happy and sleepy, with light visuals. Nothing too profound, but very easy. Definitely a good 'intoxicating' fun drug. I only took three seeds though.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

hixidom
#15 Posted : 10/17/2015 4:52:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I find the LSA trip to be very pleasant: Less perceptually challenging than DMT and less conceptually challenging than LSD. The first 2-3 hours are hellishly nauseating, and frankly I've come to appreciate that passage to heaven. I wouldn't worry about the experience being too much for you if you've done LSD. The peak effects only last but a couple hours, and it's the type of mindset you want to be in for hours anyway. If you haven't done any long-lasting psychedelics yet, then I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at what you can get out of the long psychedelic experience that you can't get from the short experience (or from weed).
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

Sakkadelic
#16 Posted : 10/17/2015 7:38:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...osts&m=679782#679782
This is my first experience with hbwr, it was all about feelings, i hope it helps u answering ur question Smile
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky