We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Fun First Flop Options

DMT_Tom
#1 Posted : 10/3/2015 7:26:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Confident but a little nervous and shaking a bit
(physical condition) Set: Healthy
Setting (location): In a cousin's car, parked in a secluded gravel lot
time of day: 8:30pm, dark
recent drug use: Kanna, Syrian Rue Tea, HWBR seeds (all a few days ago)
last meal: homemade grilled chicken salad

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 78
known sensitivities: None
history of use: (in the past, in order): Alcohol, cannabis, Nutmeg, LSD, DXM, Kratom, and a few other obscure psychoactives not worth mentioning

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): DMT orange-brown waxy goo
Dose(s): approx. 30mg, two or three modest hits
Method of administration: attempted vaporization via homemade "Machine" and a regular lighter

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00
Duration: 10 minutes
First effects: T=3 seconds
Peak: T=60 sec
Come down: T=3min
Baseline: T=10 min

Intensity (overall): 1.5 (slight to moderate)
Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 3
Implesantness: 1
Visual Intensity: 2.5

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 1 (slight headache)
Afterglow: 1.5 (very glad I had this experience)

This is my first experience, and it was a brown wax/goo that was also from my cousin’s friend’s first-ever home extraction.

I was in a car with my cousin, we talked awhile and prepared the stuff and tried to weigh it. Being hard to get out of the bag, and our scales both not accurate enough to make proper readings, it started off in a little bit of a “we-don’t-know-what-we’re-doing” sort of tone. But it didn’t matter, we’d figure things out to our best abilities.

I put a waxy wafer over the steel wool of my homemade "Machine" and we tried to melt it a long time. It didn’t melt, but we got the wax to ooze a little bit and get stuck onto the barbs.
It was very waxy and flat, like a “total alkaloid” product but without any DMT crystals visible on the outside.
Then I took several smokeless hits through my slapped-together machine, with my cousin holding the lighter very far away and waving it quickly.

Finally we decided to hold the flame over the goo more directly, since nothing was getting lit. My excitement was very high at this point, but so was my calmness and resolve.

So we turned off the music and I finally got some grey vapor going.
The inhalation didn’t feel harsh or bitter-tasting whatsoever.
Instantly, a euphoric, full-body lightness rose up quickly, but not harshly by any means.
I was definitely feeling quite oddly buzzed in a good way, everything felt ultra weird. The feeling was brand new! However, I was in an expected mental state that I’d prepared for: the mental state that urged me to think "time for another hit" and break through!

I did two more hits, despite this weird feeling and the drastically changed visual quality of my perception. Very unfortunately, I wasted a bunch of smoke due to running out of breath, and the stuff wasn't lighting correctly as I might have expected with purer crystals.

After the third and final hit, I looked at my cousins face and it was like a really weird, cartoon, pudgy and clay like face that was so poorly mushed together and pathetic, it made me start to laugh. I stared at it, speechless, and felt amazed and amazing. Absolutely amazing and excited. His face ALMOST started splitting into multiple faces, it was also changing color in a dull sort of way.
Like it was really cool. Then his face took on the appearance of the Cowardly Lion’s face from the Wizard of Oz, except shimmering and distorted in the dim overhead car light. When he watched me staring at him in complete silence, he would giggle at me.

Within seconds, I reached a point of just laughing and saying “dude”: I couldn't speak in complete sentences at all unless I tried really really hard.
As soon as I laid back and closed my eyes, I saw really cool, dim CEV’s. The first one looked almost exactly like the DMT faces drawn by Alex grey, almost down to the minute detail.
They were very fractaline, of course.
Then for the remainder of the short trip, the CEV settled into a slowly writhing, multicolored hovering snake god with symmetrical tentacles that lazily floated and twisted.
The tentacles themselves had primitive squares and triangle patterns on them that were subtly morphing. But the tentacled being (which resembled both Medusa, a Hindu elephant God, and most closely Cthulhu!) was consistently there, just floating and very easily focused upon.
All this was accompanied by a really euphoric body whoosh and my disbelieving laughter at this absolutely wonderful and special experience!
Laying there, I tried several times to start saying what it I was seeing, was but I just laughed because I would say it and couldn't finish! All that came out of my mouth at this point was “elephant” and “prism.” and “tentacles with eyes!”

============================

And it died down really quickly after that. And yeah it was super cool, NOTHING at all like I expected.
It was over WAY to quickly though. I later realized that smoking goo requires an MAOI, which I have at home.
I didn't at any time forget where I was, or lose awareness of any aspect of time or space.

It was clearly not a breakthrough at all.

I had a chance to talk about it with my cousin for several minutes afterward, and just sit there feeling really groovy about what just happened.
It was actually not even as hallucinogenic or disorienting as my first weed trip was, 6 years ago

But it was tons of fun though. While it lasted and I was really confident and relaxed when taking the hits despite not getting good ones.
It was around 5 minutes until I lost the CEV’s.
I still felt the lightheadedness lingering a little after 10 min, but it was over really fast…
The strongest effect was the body/giddiness and on my language ability.
Thanks! I cannot wait to try it again!
“You, of all people, deserve your own love and affection.” -Buddha

For God so loved the world...
God is Love

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DeltaSpice
#2 Posted : 10/3/2015 7:40:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think its a learning process that takes a bit of time.

Extraction and administration requires a some trial and error .

The real hardcore effects will happen eventually if you pursue.

I learnt never to look at body parts while under the influence yet alone some ones face Razz

Good luck.