We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
OEV Breaktrough - the most amazing Options

DreaMTee
#1 Posted : 10/1/2015 11:49:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Nexians,

STORY BEFORE TRIP:

Yesterday at midnight I decided to smoalk some, and woooooow it was the best descision ever.

I was curious about a high-dose, so I dosed 45mg instead of 30mg as usually. I prepared myself in bed with meditation and finding my inner center. After I found my sweet spot, and my breathing had calm down I started to vap the spice.

READ HERE FOR TRIP REPORT:

I took the first hit, as I blew out I tried to take the second, I hit the fire again but there wasnt much smoalk left so I decided to close my eyes and let the visuals begin. But all I saw was BLACK, it was all BLACK, with some white fractals flying through my vision. At this moment I thought oh my god, you dont get CEVs this time? It was like 10sec in this BLACK after I decided to OPEN MY EYES and see If I had any effects at all.

OH MY GOD AFTER OPENING MY EYES I SAW THE IMPOSSIBLE OF THE IMPOSSIBLE!

There was somekind of ENEREGY and ENTITIYs that were showing off all the crazy stuff, all I was able to do, was going with the flow. At first I was a bit scary wow they showed me so damn beautiful things I cant even explain, I felt like there was some alienpower that makes me vibrate from left to right, I shaked my whole body to get comfortable with what they show me. I was so freaking amazed and after all of that I cried, I cried because they gift me that wonderful experience!

This was my first breakthrough ever, I had CEVs alot, flying lights, but never that I saw something like this. Now I know why you guys say when you have a breakthrough you will feel it, THIS FELT LIKE A TRUE BREAKTROUGH ^.~

My whole room was changing all the time, wish I could animate this. Like my room splitted in a spiral that moved back and forwards and building tunnels with objects I cant even explain, I was in candyland.

Thanks for reading!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

strtman
#2 Posted : 10/2/2015 6:20:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Never knew you can hallucinate with open eyes. Sounds like a nice experience.

It took a while to figure out what CEV means.

For the moderators: perhaps a good idea to put this on the List of abbreviations?

If so, there are more abbreviations I don’t know. What does OP mean? And IPA?

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

cyb
#3 Posted : 10/2/2015 6:25:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

strtman wrote:
What does OP mean? And IPA?

Original Post
&
Isopropyl Alcohol

strtman wrote:
Never knew you can hallucinate with open eyes.

Smoalk enough ... and you won't even know you have eyes...
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

TGO
#4 Posted : 10/2/2015 9:31:15 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

cyb wrote:

Smoalk enough ... and you won't even know you have eyes...

Very happy

Indeed! OEVs and CEVs become one. Then you can blink all you like but it won't go away! It is quite incredible!

DreaMTee, it sounds like you had a great experience! Thank you for sharing!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

DMT_Tom
#5 Posted : 10/3/2015 6:11:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing!
“You, of all people, deserve your own love and affection.” -Buddha

For God so loved the world...
God is Love

#6 Posted : 10/6/2015 12:12:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently had a similar trip to this on a high dose.
I am wondering, did your spice come from acrb?
I am experiencing a distinct new flavour of trips with my latest batch of acrb.