We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Could the IPA or Acetone step be skipped Options

MachineElf88
#1 Posted : 9/21/2015 10:33:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've tried a couple of times to extract from Anadenanthera colubrina seeds and failed both times. I tried the crude A/B method and also the D limo method, but before I even got to the D limo stage I got such a paltry amount of black crud to work with it was barely worth doing. Same happened with the A/B, just ended up with less than 100mg of black crud when I should have been getting 1g. I'm only doing small extractions until I get it right.

I had an idea for my next go - could you not just grind, boil in vinegar, reduce and then freebase and then mix with boiling d limo; or just grind and then freebase and then mix with boiling d limo. Would the bufo still be soluble in the boiling d limo without doing an ipa or acetone step before?

Obviously once in the boiling d limo one would follow Jorkest's tek and then wait for it to stop boiling then pour it off to leave all the impurities and crud behind?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!