We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Meditating in a lucid dream Options

The Nail
#1 Posted : 9/19/2009 7:23:09 AM

Danail

I require guidance from the dreamers. Does anyone have experience meditating while lucid. More specifically has anyone successfully completed the Mer Ka Ba meditation while lucid?

Some time ago I was lucid and I began the meditation. I got through the first six breaths and then the fabric of dreamtime burned away and I was transported back to my body. I completed the meditation. During the 18th breath I got a visual resembling the Flower of Life except that it was more like each of my thoughts were a snake in a pit and in order to take the next step I would have to unwind the thoughts and clear them all away.

A week or so ago I got to this stage again but I was hesitant and I only did the mudras and toyed with the notion of doing the meditation. Last night it happened again. I completed the first breath. I was the ball and going from the first to the second breath/mudra the ball inverted shape and color wise and then went back to itself as I started the second breath. I noticed that my physical body was mimicking my dream body. I wasn't able to go to the third breath or mudra becasue I was on my side. I told my physical body to turn on it's back from my dream body. I felt the tetrahedrons turn but my body itself stayed on it's side because I couldn't move to the third mudra since my fingers were blocked. My physical and dream body falling out of sync made me wake up.
Life's a game. All the worlds a stage. And all the people players.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 9/19/2009 3:51:03 PM

You wake up because you're trying too hard.
This is why I just let dreams flow
like clouds, or river salmons.

Ya, you can put two pyramids together and form the star tetrahedron
but why bother?

^Serious question.

(are we not the reflection of the merkaba, anyway? DNA double helix)

Dorge
#3 Posted : 9/19/2009 7:23:11 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Swim used to do tibetian dream yoga interesting practice...
swim found that he would wake up in his dream "drama" and change the entire setting and just start meditating... once there was this really dramatic dream swim was in and he stopped it and just started meditating and the entire dream turned into this magnificent zen do... it was pretty cool!
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Morphane
#4 Posted : 9/20/2009 3:27:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It would be like meditating during a movie. I can't imagine why anyone would want to do this.

Dorge
#5 Posted : 9/20/2009 7:53:26 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

lol...
buddhist mediators have been doing this for a very long time... to remain mindful and clear during sleep means one can awaken to buddha nature during their waking conciousness...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/