We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV2345NEXT
Why you should NOT smoke Salvia divinorum! Options

jamie
#61 Posted : 10/5/2009 11:01:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

soulfood wrote:
69Ron has stated many of times how he dislikes smoking slavia but enjoys quidding and has detailed the effects of quidding. Use the search.

I don't post my experiences anymore either. They're mine Smile

^yes but you dont act as if you know it all and that your experiences are the epitomy of THE experience..

Why should I use the search to understand THIS particular thread? What the hell is that about?..I have read all that sutff that 69 ron posted anyway..but he's not the one starting the thread..Im not looking for proof, I have quidded and smoked saliva enough on my own to know how I react..and even 69 ronsaid that his SWIM coudlnt ever reach a breakthrough level with quidding which is why it is one of his SWIMS favorite psychedelics for mid-level experiences..not for intense experiences becasue he couldnt get there with quidding..

No offence Coatl. you do bring alot of valuable info to the forum obviousily, I think we all know that..but some of YOUR experiences to back up such claims whould be great..especially when those claims seem to be stating objective fact for everyone, as opposed to subjective experiences..

And just becasue the mazatecs smoked everything but not salvia means nothing at all to me..lots of people smoke salvia and get NO effects..especially with plain leaf..and ESPECIALLY on the first few tries, not to mention how long you haveto hold it in for..why would the mazatecs be any different, they aren't supermen..so it makes perfect sense why they chose not to smoke it..it might not have worked!

It just seems silly to want to make posts about your opinion on things but not want to post any personal experiences to back it up..if youdont want to post any experiences thats fine..but whats the point of starting posts based onthose experiences then?

Also for every bad salvia smoking experience I have read on this site I have read probabily 5 good ones on other forums I belong to that are about salvia..so this IS all highly subjective..is that really that hard to understand? People here for themost part dont liek salvia..they dont come here for that anyway..they are here for DMT.

If you really want to find out about salvia go check some reports on salvia-specific sites..there are TONS of good salvia trip reports out there..all this salvia will rape you if you smoke her crap is just that..crap..Narrowminded BS. Noone is saying you have to smoke it..jsut dont smoke it if you feel that way.
Long live the unwoke.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#62 Posted : 10/5/2009 11:10:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

soulfood wrote:

What's with all the Coatl baiting? A fresh start should be a fresh start.

What?...noone here is coatly baiting..whatever the hell that even means..if anything coatls setting up the bait with threads that seem to state subjective experience as objective fact for everyone..so are the all the people that have had the opposite experience sopposed to not say anything..

It just seems as if the same thing keeps comming up in this thread, over and over again about how its bad to smoke salvia, how it's so horrible and disrespecful...what I find disrespectful is to basically ignore others posts not even concidereing them to prove some point..maybe peopel that do enjoy smoking salvia just shouldnt post in this thread anymore becasue it's too biased.

It would be different if the name of this thread was "why I should not smoke salvia divinorum"..

BTW soulfood..no offense, i really like you and your posts so I hope you dont get the wrong idea hereWink

Anyways this thread is pointless and Im not posting in it again.
Long live the unwoke.

'Coatl
#63 Posted : 10/5/2009 11:52:44 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
And just becasue the mazatecs smoked everything but not salvia means nothing at all to me..lots of people smoke salvia and get NO effects..especially with plain leaf..and ESPECIALLY on the first few tries, not to mention how long you haveto hold it in for..why would the mazatecs be any different, they aren't supermen..so it makes perfect sense why they chose not to smoke it..it might not have worked!

I can take one hit of plain leaf and feel what most people describe they feel on 10x.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

acolon_5
#64 Posted : 10/6/2009 8:30:38 PM

The Great Namah

soulfood wrote:
69Ron has stated many of times how he dislikes smoking slavia but enjoys quidding and has detailed the effects of quidding. Use the search.

I don't post my experiences anymore either. They're mine Smile

What's with all the Coatl baiting? A fresh start should be a fresh start.

Not baiting, just trying to help make this thread a bit more productive.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

'Coatl
#65 Posted : 10/6/2009 8:51:54 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I'll get back to y'all on that report.

I'll do some new experiments and write them up.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

soulfood
#66 Posted : 10/6/2009 10:06:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

fractal enchantment wrote:

BTW soulfood..no offense, i really like you and your posts so I hope you dont get the wrong idea hereWink

Non taken. Smile

I guess I can just see where Coatl is coming from because my own experiences joint with my second hand knowledge with Salvia seem to point in a similar direction. Also I know that Coatl is very big on using psychoactive plants in a very untreated, natural way, not doing extractions like the rest of us and I can respect that and the reasons behind it.

ohayoco
#67 Posted : 10/7/2009 2:22:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
I'll do some new experiments and write them up.
Cool, I look forward to hearing about your experiences with the two methods Smile
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

kemist
#68 Posted : 10/7/2009 11:45:02 AM

John

ILPT has to abandon smoking salvia cos last time pastora extract (40x or more) scared the hell out of him.
Some force tried to put him in 2D form..... he fukin hated it cos he enjoy to be in 3D form. He got hot start sweating, has problem with breathing and just wanted that trip to stop.
The feeling of forces (which either drag you or suqish you or wathever...) and dimensional changes are very common to most of his smoked salvia trips , also uncontrolable laughter (sometimes)

or sometimes is something like this
Quote:

Running forward
Falling back
Spinning round and round
Looking outward
Reaching in
Scream without a sound

Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle
lol

Should he give a go to quided fresh leaves or just leave salvia alone as it doesn`t look like his cup of tea ?

As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

'Coatl
#69 Posted : 12/24/2009 5:48:22 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Every single person who says "I just don't like Salvia divinorum" always answers "no" to the "Have you tried chewing the fresh leafs?" question.

At least EVERY SINGLE ONE I've met.

ohayoco
#70 Posted : 12/29/2009 4:16:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Awesome, are you going to post your report on your personal experiences with smoking and quidding now? It's been a long wait, I'm excited to see a promise fulfilled! Pleased
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Espiridion
#71 Posted : 12/29/2009 4:51:56 PM

--who.??..ME??--

I will say this, having read only bits and pieces from this thread, I will not get in between anyones opinions or attitudes.

I have approached the Sage with great respect. I have quidded very small amounts to experience the taste and my ability to keep large amounts of vegetation in my mouth with out swallowing. I have slowly increased the amounts quidded and have tried several other quidding methods that I will share below.

I have also smoked a VERY small amount, enough only to change my perceptions in the slightest.

I am taking my time with her because I have waited since about 1990 to do this and DON'T want to be one of those who doesn't get along with her.
I try to find the good in everything, I try to look inside myself and be honest so I can live more effectively with the people around me and in the environment I am in. I believe Salvia can be a good teacher in this regard.

In my OPINION people with bad experiences are either; tricked by their friends (see YouTube), rushing in expecting it to be FUN or are perhaps not to the point of maturity where they understand a bit about themselves and their ego.

Having read that smoking strong extract is like weeks of psychotherapy makes me want to take it slow. To 'court' her with respect and do my best to understand her and her great power. Hopefully this is the attitude that will bring the most positive result.

I have come NOWHERE NEAR a state of ego loss. I will work up to it.

Okay, I don't think 'Coatl will like this idea, but...

I read somewhere that someone used a coffee filter to put the quid in. Cleaner and just as effective.

I thought to myself, what if I were to use acetone to extract the leaves and then let that dry on the coffee filter?

It would be clean, their would be MUCH less material in ones mouth, the dosage could be controlled specifically and it would be a more efficient means of absorption given the lower surface area.

I ran out of acetone before I got to this point, but, what do you think, folks?

Is acetone disrespecting her?

Namaste,

J

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

burnt
#72 Posted : 12/29/2009 4:53:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

SWIM has never enjoyed smoking salvia unless it was combined with acid or dxm (salvia + acid = completely nuts wild awesome experience). For some reason on its own its just too much and too weird. SWIM would like to quid it one day though.

SWIM doesn't see the point in debating whats respecting or disrespecting the spirit of the plant as SWIM simply doesn't believe in such sillyness. Respect yourself and don't overdo this strong substance unless one is ready. Easy problem solved.

jamie
#73 Posted : 12/29/2009 5:45:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know what you mean about it being almost too weird to even do it anymore! I have smoked it many many times..I have been growing it for a few years and have so much of the stuff..I used to smoke it every single night..some of the experiences I have had with salvia were just mindblowing..but my first ever breakthrough with the stuff was one of the most significant psychedelic experiences of my entire life..biggest dose I probabily ever took..

I have some salvinorin I extracted that I am guessing is 50% pure but I am too reluctant to try it..

Have you tried salvia with DMT burnt? That can be a very interesting experience..to say the least.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#74 Posted : 12/29/2009 5:58:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I’ve got to say that SWIM does NOT like salvia smoked one bit. The twisting effects, and other unusual sensations are absolutely unpleasant.

But SWIM loves quidding FRESH leaves. That’s almost a completely different experience. Its almost like taking mushrooms. It’s fantastic.

SWIM wishes he could still grow salvia so he could occasionally quid fresh leaves. The dried leaves are NOT the same. Something is lost when it’s stored. Only leaves just picked are very useful this way. The dried leaves are active, but just not the same. They are more like the smoked experience. But fresh leaves have an effect that is unique. I mean FRESH. You use them no later than 5 minutes after picking them from the plant. Don’t use fallen leaves. Pick them right off the plant and quid them at that moment. That gives the ultimate salvia experience. Any other method pales in comparison.

EDIT: SWIM is talking about the so called "palatable clone" of salvia. This may not apply to all salvia strains.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#75 Posted : 12/29/2009 6:02:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with the twisting effects and everything you said ron..at higher doses you pass right through that though and leave the body completely..this is where all my real deep and profound salvia experiences took place..at lower doses the physical peeling and pulling effects freak me out and have caused me to try to run away from it etc..

Personally I dont find that quidding is nearly as weird as smoking..when I quid rehydrated dry leaves it's very mellow and euphoric and it is much more like mushrooms than smoking it is. Maybe Im not qudding enough though I dunno.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#76 Posted : 12/29/2009 6:09:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You need to quid fresh leaves. Not re-hydrated ones. That's not the same experience. SWIM tried that many times and it's just not the same.

With SWIMs so called “palatable clone”, 1 leaf in the cheek was enough for effects. I think you need a good strain for this to be practical. And you definitely need fresh leaves. SWIM tried leaves that were refrigerated, and they lost most of their activity. The same with dried leaves. The leaves are most potent when just picked. Saving them causes the main chemical that’s active by quidding to be destroyed. I think it oxidizes into salvinorin A. Prior to the oxidation, it’s very potent by quidding. This is just a theory of mine though.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#77 Posted : 12/29/2009 6:12:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have quidded fresh leaves as well when I took clones..it was nice, but I only ever quidded 2-3 fresh leaves..it was just peaceful with waves of euphoric energy..
Long live the unwoke.

burnt
#78 Posted : 12/29/2009 7:16:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

SWIM would like to get used to salvia by quidding before trying with anything like dmt. SWIM prefer to grow the plant though as SWIM likes growing stuff and its too cold to get one. Another time another place. Sounds like it would be an interesting combination though.

Whenever SWIM used to smoke salvia there were these little critters prying SWIM out of SWIMs body and singing this strange song whose lyrics were cryptic yet someone WAY too meaningful. This happened more then once. But SWIM could never let go and go into the experience properly because it physically was too uncomfortable feeling. Tryptamines feel really good when you just let go and fall into them. This was a very uncomfortable sensation. However when SWIM combine with acid or even dxm (weird combo but strangely good) the body sensations were not noticed and SWIM could immerse in the experience. Although the other substance obviously altered the experience so much that it was not so much like using pure.

shoe
#79 Posted : 12/30/2009 12:45:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'coatl: I never got any effect really chewing the leaves as a quid; One time the taste was so bad that I vomited. Any ideas?
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

'Coatl
#80 Posted : 12/30/2009 12:51:33 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
I never got any effect really chewing the leaves as a quid; One time the taste was so bad that I vomited. Any ideas?

Hmmm.... chew more leafs, get a better clone/strain, fresher leafs, grow the plants under better conditions... I'm not sure why it worked.

There isn't much you can do about the taste... except... perhaps try a Salvia divinorum enema, this is more like the quid experience.

«PREV2345NEXT