We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey Everybody! Check out my Ariocarpus! Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 9/19/2009 12:46:30 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Hello again!

My Ariocarpus fissuratus flowering today! Hooray!

The above is my cactus and my pictures, feel free to do whatever the hell you want with these pictures! Anti-copyright!

It's great to be back!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

#2 Posted : 9/19/2009 3:00:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

how old? 30 plus? I got a fissuratas in its preadult stage in a young agavoides too... I'll post up pics tomorrow. Good taste!

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 9/24/2009 10:53:41 PM

Teotzlcoatl

It's probably at least 30 years old if not older!

It's going to flower AGAIN! Smile
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb