We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Chili-Cacao-Coffee!!! Options

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#1 Posted : 9/13/2015 8:56:23 PM

The future's uncertain and The End is always near.

AY YAI YAI

South American Style

Here's my recipe :

3 tbsp WHOLE BEAN LIGHT ROAST COFFEE BEANS (Light roast has more alkaloids and antioxidants than darker roasts.)

Grind fresh in a coffee grinder.

Add to a Percolator (Percolator is preferred, but you can use other brewing methods)

Let boil/perc for 6-9 mins for strong brew.

Get yourself some 100% PURE CACAO.

I prefer Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa. (You can probably find better Cacao sources online).

Add a tbsp into an empty mug.

Grind up some Chili Peppers. (Chili powder can also be used)

It should burn when you sniff them!!!

Put a small pinch in the empty mug.

Pour the fresh-brewed coffee over the Cacao and Chili Peppers in the empty mug.

Mix in milk, sugar, and/or honey if you prefer.

I usually drink this up to 3 times a day and I take 100mg L-Theanine with every cup.

EXCELLENT ENERGY BOOSTER AND ANTI-DEPRESSANT.

I highly recommend it to anybody looking to spice up their day.

The PEA in the cacao, the caffeine in the coffee, and the capsaicin in the Chili synergize wonderfully!
I also add a tsp. of Soy Lechitin Granules, they're a good source of Choline and other nutrients. They have a nutty taste and it really goes great with the other ingredients.

Give me feed back!

(In South America, the Aztecs used to combine these 3 ingredients.)
I've found this to be a superior "energy/focus drink". I've tried just about everything else except for synthetic Nootropics.
I drink it daily and I've noticed a huge increase in energy, alertness, mental clarity, productivity, well-being, and creativity.
However, I'm Bi-Polar, so at times it can exacerbate my symptoms (in excessive amounts). But I'm nowhere near as bad as I used to be before Ayahuasca.

You can use 1tbsp coffee for every cup.
Figure out your own preferred ratio.
Heaven existing here between Hell

We surf the transient wave, balancing on our breath, building and destroying until death.

We are the divine creators and destroyers.
We are the portals & black holes.
We choose what we manifest at the present moment in whatever dimension we inhabit.
"We are the ones we've been waiting for" - Hopi Proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

darklordsson
#2 Posted : 9/13/2015 9:01:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WOW! Sounds spectacular! Ima need to try this! Thanks for the recipe!

Ill give u one as well my friend! Sounds like this coffee and this breakfast would be killer!

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...;t=58472&find=unread

tseuq
#3 Posted : 9/13/2015 9:57:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing this recipe, lsDxMdmaddicThc.

I will go for it tomorrow morning.

tseuq

Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

benzyme
#4 Posted : 9/14/2015 1:01:29 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

I used to think (15 years ago) the PEA in cacao was significant in its effects.. it is not, because MAO-A will metabolize it immediately. theobromine is the primary active alk (after serotonin) in cacao, and that may synergize the effects from the other xanthine in coffee.

cacao purportedly stimulates endomorphin production (met-enkephalin?).
interestingly enough, steak also has PEA, and also stimulates endomorphin production.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Jees
#5 Posted : 9/14/2015 5:36:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the recipe, would Tabasco work as well for the purpose? It does hold some vinegar though.

tseuq
#6 Posted : 9/14/2015 10:24:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yummy, what a delicious coffee to start the day with.

Also best regards from my wife, she really likes it and got horny after half a cup of this "exotic" brew already. Thumbs up

tseuq

[edit: It is so tasty that I just went for another one. Laughing ]
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

HumbleTraveler
#7 Posted : 9/15/2015 5:38:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just want to point out something, no disrespect, but Hersheys Cocoa is NOT in any way shape or form remotely close to real raw powdered cacao. Cocoa and Cacao are very different from processing standpoint and a health benefit standpoint.

Real raw cacao can be found from companies like Navitas Naturals. Should stay away from companies like Hersheys, they just want your money in exchange for a poor product. Spend your money on good products Smile
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#8 Posted : 9/23/2015 2:03:24 AM

HumbleTraveler,
Unprocessed (or minimally processed) Cacao is surely preferred.
You can order it online from several vendors.
I get my "Ceremonial Cacao Beans" from Guatemala.
Hershey's is still good if you don't have a better alternative.

tseuq,
Glad to hear the vibes are spreading!!!
I've also found it to be an AMAZING aphrodisiac.
I had the best sex of my life after drinking one cup...!!!
I've had sex on LSD, amphetamines, cannabis, alcohol, etc...

benzyme,
I'm not sure about the chemistry of this brew but I can certainly say from personal experience that it is far better than either substance alone.
I drink it on an empty stomach before eating breakfast, and then I go for a mile jog in the woods.
Regardless of the pharmocology/alkaloids, it is the best way you can start your day legally...
My father says it lasts him all day. He used to drink whole pots of coffee throughout the day and still feel tired.
He now drinks one cup, and sometimes has trouble falling asleep at night (12+ hours after drinking it!)
I repeatedly get whole body chills and endorphin rushes better than any amphetamine/stimulant I've ever tried.

darklordsson,
That recipe looks awesome.
I'm Italian so I love mushrooms <3 Thank you!!!
Have you ever heard of Ram's heads mushrooms? (aka hen of the wood)
Or papinki's? (that's what the old Italian folk call it)
And of course, the delicious Amanita Muscaria!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

We surf the transient wave, balancing on our breath, building and destroying until death.

We choose what we manifest at the present moment in whatever dimension we inhabit.

NotTwo
#9 Posted : 9/23/2015 11:08:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, amazing recipe, lsDxMdmaddicThc!

Just tried it. We don't have Hersheys in this part of the world so used local cacao equivalent. Also added a teaspoonful of virgin coconut oil which is supposed to have many great qualities and its own very specific flavor which compliments the others nicely Smile

Many thanks!
In all of reality there are not two. There is just the one thing. And I am that.

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#10 Posted : 9/23/2015 3:19:59 PM

NotTwo,
I've heard the Olive Oil is a laxative.
So are all the other ingredients...
Haha after the first couple "cleansing mornings" you feel very cleaned out and used to it.
If you're a regular coffee drinking you're probably well-acquainted with the morning bowel-evacuation that shortly follows drinking coffee.
Atleast we have healthy Colons Very happy

MaNoMaNoM
#11 Posted : 9/23/2015 4:12:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The same recipe was given to me a long time ago by a great friend.
He called it the warriors drink, and said it was drank before battles.
*ALL WAYS WITH LOVE

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#12 Posted : 9/23/2015 4:28:00 PM

MaNoMaNoM,
I certainly agree it's a warrior's drink.
The energy is deeper and lasts much longer than a simple cup of coffee.
I love the endorphin/adrenaline rush I get when I run after drinking a cup.
Tomorrow, I think I'll try adding in Chia seeds (Another "food of the gods/superfood"Pleased )
L-Theanine synergizes with this wonderfully.
A truly energizing drink for body mind and spirit!

Jin
#13 Posted : 9/23/2015 6:38:23 PM

yes

wrote:
He now drinks one cup, and sometimes has trouble falling asleep at night (12+ hours after drinking it!)
I repeatedly get whole body chills and endorphin rushes better than any amphetamine/stimulant I've ever tried.

just to add a little bit of a personal experience to this ..........for safety sake

a few .....maybe more than a few years back , drank about a lot of coffee and got a terrible mindf*** , no hallucinations just too many thoughts

the mindf*** never left , it goes on and on

the coffee high is probably the opposite of a clear mind , not so good for meditation , except at low doses

don't underestimate caffiene
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

downwardsfromzero
#14 Posted : 9/24/2015 4:54:27 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

lsDxMdmaddicThc wrote:
In South America, the Aztecs used to combine these 3 ingredients.

Wait a minute, the Aztecs had coffee? Are you sure?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#15 Posted : 9/24/2015 1:44:25 PM

Jin,
Yes I used to be a HEAVY coffee/caffeine drinker as well ever since I was 12, and progressed to my peak about 2 years ago.
It caused me to have racing thoughts in high doses.
The feeling can be summed up like : Thinking of everything and wanting to do/solve every problem all at once forever.
Hahaha.
Now I drink no more than 1 cup every 4 hours, not exceeding 3 a day.
I've found that to be perfect for productivity and centering energy, especially combined with L-Theanine.
Exercise can also bring me back to center if I get too stimulated.

downwardsfromzero,
Admittedly, I was making an assumption.
I could've sworn I heard of the Aztecs drinking massive amounts of coffee.
Maybe the Mayan Emperors?
Definately in South America, anyways.

downwardsfromzero
#16 Posted : 9/26/2015 12:33:10 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hmmm, still not so sure and will look into this, loving history and ethnobotany as I do.

Regardless, I gave the recipe a try the following day, using raw cacao, very nice coffee beans, honey and of course a dash of chilli. Also I added a teaspoon of lucuma powder. Well, it's great! It was a brilliant day and I had some more this morning, adding a pinch each of cardamom and cinnamon. I don't have any theanine, although I do have green tea available to smooth out the rough edges in the afternoon...

I've tried this kind of thing before but quite possibly not the exact recipe, so, thank you for the tip, lsDxMdmaddicThc!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#17 Posted : 9/26/2015 2:01:20 AM

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Hmmm, still not so sure and will look into this, loving history and ethnobotany as I do.

Regardless, I gave the recipe a try the following day, using raw cacao, very nice coffee beans, honey and of course a dash of chilli. Also I added a teaspoon of lucuma powder. Well, it's great! It was a brilliant day and I had some more this morning, adding a pinch each of cardamom and cinnamon. I don't have any theanine, although I do have green tea available to smooth out the rough edges in the afternoon...

I've tried this kind of thing before but quite possibly not the exact recipe, so, thank you for the tip, lsDxMdmaddicThc!

It's known that the Aztecs and Mayans highly valued Cacao. (Theobroma = "Food of the Gods"Pleased

Here's two interesting reads:
http://exhibits.mannlib..../chocolate/theaztecs.php
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_chocolate

downwardsfromzero
#18 Posted : 9/26/2015 2:25:59 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

lsDxMdmaddicThc wrote:
It's known that the Aztecs and Mayans highly valued Cacao. (Theobroma = "Food of the Gods"

Indeed; I'm fairly certain coffee originated in east Africa though. Did the ancient Egyptians know about coffee?

Another thing to try in coffee is powdered calamus root. It adds a tangerine/Christmassy note when used with cinnamon.

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#19 Posted : 9/30/2015 4:33:51 PM

You're right it did originate in Ethiopia.
Who knows, probably...
Never tried Calamus root.
I was thinking maybe a small pinch of fresh Nutmeg?

downwardsfromzero
#20 Posted : 10/1/2015 7:06:00 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

The possibilities are endless...

Go for stuff that tastes nice Big grin

12NEXT