We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Strange fumaric acid quality problem Options

downwardsfromzero
#21 Posted : 9/21/2015 3:19:27 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Far be it for me (of all people) to say, but I've been reading sleepermustawaken's posts with an increasing sense of incredulity...

pitubo, you keep articulating my thoughts ahead of me Very happy

I'd not want to inject anything that had any risk of containing heptafluorobutyrate, either. But that's just me.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

sleepermustawaken
#22 Posted : 10/4/2015 3:20:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pitubo wrote:
And I don't want to come back to the forum tomorrow only to read that "mah boi" sleepermustawaken has died from injecting teflon fragments into his veins. Big grin

Haha, funny. I did state though that I was using wheel filters and indeed I have clean sterile needles and have done IM in the past and haven't got an abscess and my endocrine system isn't shutting down because of plastics.

Still, the pure thought of skipping or bypassing the kidneys or whatever it is that filters the lungs and stomach before going in to blood stream... makes me a little worried, combined with all these comments I think I would prefer to leave it alone for a while.

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Far be it for me (of all people) to say, but I've been reading sleepermustawaken's posts with an increasing sense of incredulity...

pitubo, you keep articulating my thoughts ahead of me Very happy

I'd not want to inject anything that had any risk of containing heptafluorobutyrate, either. But that's just me.

I am just used to not blindly believing people who do not have strong evidence for something to be true. Our society is riddled with such instances and our history too. Sorry but it has to come bleed in to other areas of skepticism such as this.

There is a funny feeling of optimism though knowing that junkies shoot up black tar or dirty meth in to their veins and they still live. Freeze precipitated plus a washed fumarate conversion would be so incredibly much cleaner than the stuff they inject, that is the base of my incredulity which I have now relieved in enforcing.

Nereus wrote:
Just out of curiosity,don't mind me barging in,but regarding one's set,how would a hyperspace experience evolve knowing you just had a needle in your hand?Wouldn't that trigger unwanted thought processes along the way?I wouldn't do it..just out of a principle.I think i'd associate the exp. too much with drug use/abuse...my entheogenic notion would be contaminated to some extent that's for sure.

How would you feel knowing you just had a pipe in your hand? The context of medical syringes and hospitals etc. might turn your opinion around. On a related note but about something different people are all to full of labeling and associating experiences and not understanding what else could be learned if they did not percieve and classify in this way like a baby or similar, if only we could find a way to regress back to childhood and not cling to concepts like this.

Nereus
#23 Posted : 10/17/2015 12:14:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
How would you feel knowing you just had a pipe in your hand? The context of medical syringes and hospitals etc. might turn your opinion around. On a related note but about something different people are all to full of labeling and associating experiences and not understanding what else could be learned if they did not percieve and classify in this way like a baby or similar, if only we could find a way to regress back to childhood and not cling to concepts like this.

Pipe helps me trigger a more tribal mind set during such experiences.Their use dates back thousands of years in countless cultures around the world.Also having a nice device of a pipe can very much influence the journey in brilliant ways ime. I rather hold a pipe and even afford to drop it if being unable to hold it any longer than possibly start freaking out cause of the cold and static hospital setting induced stuff.To me the associations of illness, injuries, death and what not are usual when thinking about hospitals.

PREV12