We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pharma jackpot! ... mostly. Options

Pup Tentacle
#1 Posted : 9/3/2015 12:54:38 AM

lettuce

This past Saturday, two friends and I got together to smoke some changa at my place. My lady was out of town, we had a full moon and good weather. As we sat on my deck for a bit beforehand, I brought up the fact that in the last 2 years of trying, I had had very little success with pharma. Both friends, being adventurous, suggested that we give it a try. I added that should the pharma come up short, we can always get where we wanna be with changa. The plan was set.

All attempts with pharma up to this point had been with a 2-phase capsule plan. One capsule with a dosage of harmalas (salts) and the second cap about 20-30 minutes later with another dose of harmalas and a dose of DMT fumarate. This plan has never worked for me. It did work for my lady one time, but that’s all the success I’ve had.

This time, the plan changed a bit. Since I was out of fumarate, I decided to just make the second part using the harmalas and DMT freebase, all stirred up in lime juice - I suppose giving me DMT acetate when all was said and done. The lime juice then got made into about 3 - 6oz cups of limeade adjusted roughly for weight differences to be —± 1.15mg/kg of harmalas and ±.96mg/kg of freebase DMT.

About 7:30pm the three of us took the first capsule with ± 1.15mg/kg of harmalas. About 25 minutes later we drank down the limeade, smoked a bowl, and started the wait.

I’ll start with a bit of a summation. One friend felt very little, had to smoke some changa for results and had a mini purge towards the end of the evening. The second friend had a very intense experience BUT also experienced heavy purging from about 5 minutes after drinking - lasting about an hour, which made it not so nice for him. I had a VERY intense experience, purged once about two thirds of the way along the path and overall had a very positive experience. Once again, it seems, that pharma dosing includes variables that I don’t understand or have overlooked. But hey, 2 outta 3 ain’t bad.

That’s about all I need to share about the group experience, other than my thanks to the cosmos for having all three of us do it at the same time. Everyone had at least a small amount of difficulty at some point during the evening and at least one of use was able to be “with it” enough at any time to re-assure confused comrades.

My Experience

The come up was fast and hard. Having mostly fasted for the day, I was empty and ready to absorb goodies... and that’s exactly what went down. Twenty minutes in it was rather obvious that the ride was going to be one for the storybooks. Between that 20 minute mark and about 45 minutes the whole deal ramped up to the peak which lasted (lol, like I could even comprehend time at that point) what I’m guessing was 20 to 30 minutes.

The peak was probably the most intense I’ve ever experienced from an oral ROA of ANY psychedelic. I laid on the floor, eyes closed in mostly dark with a little Floyd going in the background. In my opinion it was 30 minutes with an intensity level about 85% that of a breakthrough hit of vaporized DMT - the overall experience being very similar to that as well. I marveled. I flew through those very familiarly ineffable landscapes, vista and dimensions. I felt little “depth of experience” and briefly lamented that, but the scenery and overall vibe was astounding. At some point it occurred to me that I had never tripped this hard on anything but vaped DMT. Which wasn’t an issue in my mind until my mind reminded me that DMT lasts what, 5 minutes? - and this had definitely been going on longer than that. The intensity by this time was beginning to wear on me. I was beginning to wonder, as I mentally chanted my mellow-making mantras, if I wouldn’t just lose my shit altogether. Shadows began to creep into the fabric of my perception - and I just resigned myself to the big freakout. Luckily, just as things were seeming to head to a place I knew I would lose it in, the spice loosed its grip and I knew it was all gonna be groovy. WOO! HOO I got to keep my shit! Damn fine place to be.

At this point, I sat up and felt - somewhat grounded. The friend who had started out in bad shape was mellowed out and the other friend was just watching in amazement, changa at the ready. For 10 minutes or so, we talked rather coherently and then another wave came.

The second wave was far less visual, but really mentally good and deep and gooey. For about an hour I laid with my eyes shut. Topics of meaning to me filled my mind. Insights were revealed, some were even brought back. It was intense, but a different sort of intense than the first wave. I felt like I was being shown some of the depth that was missing on the initial DMT-fly-by. I felt blessed.

From there on out it was pretty much a mellow comedown with plenty of bong hits and chit chat. Overall experience was about 5-6 hours with about an hour or two until I could catch some ZZZZs.

Pharma WOW!

Good luck in hyperspace and thanks for reading,

Pup Tentacle
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

kerelsk
#2 Posted : 9/3/2015 2:04:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome report Pup!
I can relate to how you say oral dmt doesn't have to much "depth of experience". It seems like most psychedelics really propel you into a heavy mindset, you can sense that it's really affecting you deeply somehow, but some cases with DMT it's like mostly visions and an altered "mood" but still substantially "sober". Sometimes it's like that for me, and sometimes the DMT seems really strong.

It may relate that you say you were using 1.15mg/kg of harmalas and ±.96mg/kg of freebase DMT at least for your first trials. That seems kind of low on the harmalas, and kind of high on the dmt. Harmalas definitely give me the stoned "depth" other psychs come with.