We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Very Odd Smoked DMT experience Options

PH0Man
#1 Posted : 8/31/2015 3:28:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello!
Very strange, dark experience, not all all like my first four.
Using a pipe, I vaporized some of the dmt goo I have. It was dark out, and I was sitting near a campfire. I barely remember the first few minutes, expect for the fact that I was leaning/bent forward in a lawn chair. Suddenly, after I don't how long, my head swung up and I started gasping for breath and weezing. The campfire had turns into little pixels flowing into the dark, and I slowly returned to normal. Before the gasping, I think I may have stopped breathing (it seemed so at least), and gone somwhere impossible to even remember. The weezing turned into serious trouble breathing (asthma I guess, though I've never experienced tnis in the summer) which lasted a few hours.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

HumbleTraveler
#2 Posted : 9/5/2015 3:55:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive found that burning your product can really alter the intensity and malevolent feeling of a trip. Even if you think you did it right and didnt burn it, theres a good chance it may still have happened.
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

TGO
#3 Posted : 9/5/2015 11:34:21 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Quick question. You said you "never experienced asthma in the summer" ... Does this mean that you have asthma? If so, (I don't personally have asthma, btw) I would imagine that any kind of smoke and/or vapor may cause irritation of the respiratory system and could trigger an asthma attack perhaps...?

I am by no means an expert or a doctor. I am merely speculating.

It is also important to note that sometimes (every time) you take DMT your senses and perception will be thrown off immensely. I have come back from deep journeys before where it felt like I had just taken a breath for the very first time (*Gasp*)! I was breathing the whole time but nonetheless, the feeling was there and it was a bit eerie...

So I am a bit unsure as to what might be happening. Perhaps someone with more experience can weigh in! Happy travels!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

PH0Man
#4 Posted : 9/8/2015 9:26:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HumbleTraveler wrote:
Ive found that burning your product can really alter the intensity and malevolent feeling of a trip. Even if you think you did it right and didnt burn it, theres a good chance it may still have happened.

Thank you, I feel tnis may have indeed been the problem!