We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Shrooms -> Psilocybin -> on blotter paper like LSD Options

greenmoss
#1 Posted : 8/28/2015 4:29:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

Does anyone know if its possible to extract Psilocybin and put it on blotter paper like LSD?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Curb
#2 Posted : 8/28/2015 5:15:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive heard of people putting it in chocolate with cocao, or just make a crude extract by reducing a tea, then mixing it with melted cooking chocolate, and putting it in ice cube trays. gotta calculate dosages obviously. but i dont think blotter is possible, either need a big blotter, or isnt stable, but theres a reason it hasnt been done before.

i think you could also do some type of alcohol extraction for the chocolate too (add the clcohol tincture to the chocolate and simmer for a bit to get rid of all the alcohol, and bobs your uncle). this is really appealing, just going to the freezer to get some chooooooacccleeeyte Smile
"you know, there are many people in the country today... who, through no fault of their own: are sane. some of them were born sane, some of them became sane later in their lives. it is up to people like you and me (who are out of our tiny little minds) to try and help these people overcome their sanity" -Monty Python

"I have reasoned and i have logicked and mentally discovered with my mindthoughts that this world (the one we live in) is created by people. people are making this happen." - Unpopular Youtuber

Swarupa
#3 Posted : 8/28/2015 5:49:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

For a decent dose of psilocybin it would probably have to be ~10mg per blotter, unfortuately i can't see 10mg fitting on a piece of paper that i'd still consider edible. Sick

It would be interesting although i find dried mushrooms are already quite practical, they're portable and easy enough to dose as is, in this case i don't think you can improve on nature, although i'd love to be proven wrong...

FLeP
#4 Posted : 8/28/2015 9:55:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mushroom chocolates are definitely an improvement on nature. Cuts the nausea sometimes completely and lends to a very joyful experience. Nausea and body load from mushrooms can often cause trepidation which can lead to a negative experience especially in users with less experience.

DoingKermit
#5 Posted : 8/28/2015 11:37:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chronic wrote:
For a decent dose of psilocybin it would probably have to be at least 10mg per blotter, i can't really see 10mg fitting on a piece of paper that i'd still consider edible. Sick

This. The active dose is too large to fit an a normal sized blotter. A friend of mine was given a pure extract in a vial and dosed it with a pipette. I like that idea, but tea is my favourite by far. Peppermint with fresh lemon balm leaves = yum!

TGO
#6 Posted : 8/29/2015 2:38:38 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

DoingKermit wrote:
Chronic wrote:
For a decent dose of psilocybin it would probably have to be at least 10mg per blotter, i can't really see 10mg fitting on a piece of paper that i'd still consider edible. Sick

This. The active dose is too large to fit an a normal sized blotter. A friend of mine was given a pure extract in a vial and dosed it with a pipette. I like that idea, but tea is my favourite by far. Peppermint with fresh lemon balm leaves = yum!

That sounds like a tasty tea even without the added bonus of "magic" ! Cool

Can you imagine how comically huge a sheet of psilocybin blotter would look in comparison to lucy? Big grin
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Alloklais
#7 Posted : 8/29/2015 6:47:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If one is not adverse to research chemicals, then 4-ACO-DMT to me seems an excellent candidate as a psilocybin substitute.
To my understanding mainly because 4-ACO-DMT is directly metabolized into psilocybin by our bodies.
Appropriate sized dosing of 4-ACO-DMT may be able to be set in gelatin., rather than as a blotter. I have some hexagonal candy molds from Hobby Lobby (of all places!) exactly for this purpose, but I haven't had a chance to experiment yet in the kitchen and put my candy making prowess to the test. I imagine I could make gelatin candies at 7.5 mg each , so an explorer could easily self tritrate up as desired.

Related but certainly a different feeling animal would be 5-MEO-MiPT, which has a much lower dose threshold at 4 mg, and seems to ratchet up steeply on the response curve, like every 3mg. I see blotters of this favorite tryptamin circulating now. For me 12 mg would be a serious, solid psychedelic experience. So I can imagine making a largish blotter at 12 mg and cutting it in quarters.

I enjoy the tryptamin psychedelics, and they seem amenable to incorporating into a food paradigm as a good route of administration. Just must always take absolute precautions so dosed food isn't mistaken ever for non-dosed. That could lead to an unintentional and horrifying experience, even deadly, if one unknowingly chows down a handful of psychedelic treats, especially a child. That almost portends to a worthy rule regarding introduction of psychoactives into edibles - to make them bitter and unpalatable to children. As adults we can down a whiskey and wince, but a kid puts something bitter on his tongue, its not going down!

I know this doesnt quite answer the blotter question, but this is why I love the nexus. The juices flow and ideas emerge. Smile
<--su ot gnoleb dronf ruoy llA-->

1ce
#8 Posted : 8/29/2015 7:14:15 AM

Communications-Security Analyst

you absolutely can but it's quite an involved process. I usually pack gel caps with psilly powder. It's much more efficient to vacuum seal the shrooms and toss them in the freezer.

Swarupa
#9 Posted : 8/29/2015 9:36:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Alloklais wrote:

If one is not adverse to research chemicals, then 4-ACO-DMT to me seems an excellent candidate as a psilocybin substitute.
To my understanding mainly because 4-ACO-DMT is directly metabolized into psilocybin by our bodies.
Appropriate sized dosing of 4-ACO-DMT may be able to be set in gelatin., rather than as a blotter. I have some hexagonal candy molds from Hobby Lobby (of all places!) exactly for this purpose, but I haven't had a chance to experiment yet in the kitchen and put my candy making prowess to the test. I imagine I could make gelatin candies at 7.5 mg each , so an explorer could easily self tritrate up as desired.

Related but certainly a different feeling animal would be 5-MEO-MiPT, which has a much lower dose threshold at 4 mg, and seems to ratchet up steeply on the response curve, like every 3mg. I see blotters of this favorite tryptamin circulating now. For me 12 mg would be a serious, solid psychedelic experience. So I can imagine making a largish blotter at 12 mg and cutting it in quarters.

I know this doesnt quite answer the blotter question, but this is why I love the nexus. The juices flow and ideas emerge. Smile

I was talking with someone just yesterday who was telling me about gel moulds they used with 5-MEO-MiPT to great success, some psilo jellies sound like a great idea.

DoingKermit
#10 Posted : 8/29/2015 11:45:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
DoingKermit wrote:
Chronic wrote:

Can you imagine how comically huge a sheet of psilocybin blotter would look in comparison to lucy! Big grin

Tea in general is just great Smile

Yeah, the idea of how long it would take just to chew one is equally as comical! Probably the equivalent to eating a large chunk of thick cardboard Razz

soulfood
#11 Posted : 8/29/2015 7:02:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

For real.

I have some 5mg DOM blotters. They're thick, they're huge and you can still literally scrape product off of them so we're talking around 3 times that size and we are getting to choke hazard territory.

Anamnesia
#12 Posted : 8/29/2015 7:21:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This talk about chocolate magic has got me interested. Might anyone care to point the finger to a recipe? I've got ounces of dried mushrooms in the freezer. If I could make chocolate bars, say 2 grams-dried equivalent in each chocolate bar, well that would be my project for the day!
Genesis is Now, the Mind is Incarnate.

Swarupa
#13 Posted : 8/29/2015 11:32:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nereus shared a nice looking recipie here.

Anamnesia
#14 Posted : 8/30/2015 1:29:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome thanks! Going to try that.
Genesis is Now, the Mind is Incarnate.

U gO
#15 Posted : 1/19/2018 6:25:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TGO wrote:
DoingKermit wrote:
Chronic wrote:

Can you imagine how comically huge a sheet of psilocybin blotter would look in comparison to lucy! Big grin

sorry for revive a dead thread but

i saw it, and tryed half... the effects was really mushroom like but the size of the blotter was like 2,5x2,5cm divisible into 4 and the harm reducing crew in the party said it was analyzed and came out psilocybin...i don't know if it was proper psylocibin or some RC... like 5-MEO-MiPT but effects was definitely as mushrooms with really little to no nausea
Still growing and evolving, trying too feel good with myself before attempting to feel good with others
following the way of love.
Smoke weed is not addictive, Grow it is.