We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
*Mission Impossible : The Hyperspace Files* Options

TGO
#1 Posted : 8/24/2015 6:06:48 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

This is just for fun... Smile

Imagine with me if you will, that you are in hyperspace and an Entity approaches you and gives you two options. In option 1, Entity asks you to stay forever and conduct research for the human race. What kind of research? Who knows? It is hyperspace after all...Big grin

You would be conducting 'research' while immersed in hyperspace and were only allowed to frequent Earth every once in a while to report your findings. As payment for completed research, you would have the choice to become an entity and would be allowed all the perks of being an entity (mainly guiding humans through their DMT voyages but you would have access to all of hyperspace). If you choose not to become an entity, you would come back to Earth and resume normal, everyday life.

Option 2 only exists if you choose not to conduct the research for said entity. Upon declining, you would be transported back to Earth with no recollection of the event and would continue living as you were with no consequence.

So, would you accept this kind of proposal? Or would you run in fear of what you might find up there in hyperspace, especially since you would be immersed in it for an unknowable amount of time? This is intended to be an open ended discussion. Feel free to add any and all options or additional ideas if you feel so inclined!

The idea of conducting research from within hyperspace actually came to me in a blip of a dream the other night. I think it would be interesting if it were possible, but I also think it would be overwhelmingly terrifying to stay in hyperspace for an extended period of time. I don't think one could be desensitized to the weird nature of hyperspace no matter how long you stayed...

Anyway, I know you guys are full of insight and wisdom so, what would you do if this happened to you?

PEACE
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

slugware
#2 Posted : 8/24/2015 10:23:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i can relate to what you suggest because i've been thinking about an aspect of what i was shown by the Wizard in couple of my journeys. He said that we (this reality, not just humans, but Nature in general, are a manifestation of their experiment with Beingness - we collect existential experience and this is what we always do since we are an eternal speck of energy, and we're being 'sent on a mission of observation' in 'different' 'Hyperspaces'. He also showed me that our 'true bodies' are not what we experience here as a physical body (which is a holographic construct of our Intent, but our actual 'body' is the movement (the Pull, as i've seen it being refferenced as) that we feel when cruising while in tryptamine induced hyperspace cruise.

So yeah, i meant, we might already be in that kind of experiment, but it might has been initiated from Within the Hyperspace, having it's source the Void - the cosmic mystery, which from time to time tears the veil and says Hello Pleased

Best regards!

#3 Posted : 8/25/2015 12:34:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

slugware wrote:
i can relate to what you suggest because i've been thinking about an aspect of what i was shown by the Wizard in couple of my journeys. He said that we (this reality, not just humans, but Nature in general, are a manifestation of their experiment with Beingness - we collect existential experience and this is what we always do since we are an eternal speck of energy, and we're being 'sent on a mission of observation' in 'different' 'Hyperspaces'. He also showed me that our 'true bodies' are not what we experience here as a physical body (which is a holographic construct of our Intent, but our actual 'body' is the movement (the Pull, as i've seen it being refferenced as) that we feel when cruising while in tryptamine induced hyperspace cruise.

So yeah, i meant, we might already be in that kind of experiment, but it might has been initiated from Within the Hyperspace, having it's source the Void - the cosmic mystery, which from time to time tears the veil and says Hello Pleased

Best regards!

Regarding this thread - this I can really relate to.

We're an experiment of the ineffable to experience as much as is possible given all it's forms. Hyperspace manifesting infinitely throughout the universe, for the sole purpose 'to experience' - the highs, the lows, the in betweens; ..for the sheer thrill of it.

But, if I was opted with a choice to stay as a discarnate force; a scintilla of awareness non-locally dispersed throughout the local of Hyperspace for an unknown amount of time - I don't think I would. I think the idea would instill me with an extreme shock and awe, as it does now equally so when I have a really powerful experience. I don't think id be ready for it. I think this Life serves just as much a purpose as Hyperspace. I think id prefer to keep my feet firmly planted for now. Very happy

cheers

concombres
#4 Posted : 8/25/2015 3:49:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For me, the option to stay would be very tantillizing.
If the only option was existing solely in hyperspace, i don`t think I could say yes though, solely because i do not think I could leave behind family & my life here permanently.
If permanant access to hyperspace at will was an option & I could continue normal life while doing work as an entity in hyperspace 40+hrs a week rather than work a job here, i`d d effinately take the offer Big grin

null24
#5 Posted : 8/25/2015 2:54:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I'm with slug and tatt. We're in the experiment, we are the sensory organs of the divine, feeling this existence and uploading the data constantly through the very interaction we have with the environment. Visits to hyperspace have revealed to me that we dance this infinite dance of eternal creation of the now, but are not only deaf to the tune but blind to our own gracefulness.

The way i see it, the unity split itself into duality, in order to understand itself. God is having an identity crisis, and we have already been tasked with an important mission from hyperspace, to live.

As a thought experiment, i cannot go there, i just can't conceive of it the other way around.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

FLeP
#6 Posted : 8/25/2015 4:12:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe when entities smoke hyperspace dmt they become ghosts in our world for a short time.

Shocked

Laughing

TGO
#7 Posted : 8/25/2015 4:36:52 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

FLeP wrote:
Maybe when entities smoke hyperspace dmt they become ghosts in our world for a short time.

Shocked

Laughing

This reminds me of a joke BongWizard wrote found in this post:

What do the entities talk about when we're not there to hear them?

Thank you everyone for your input so far! I'm loving all the different perceptions! I don't honestly know what I would do if I were posed the same questions but I like the idea that, as Null put it, "God is having an identity crisis, and we have already been tasked with an important mission, to live."

Keep it going!

Love

smokerx
#8 Posted : 8/26/2015 6:24:51 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

That would be no to option 1 for me. I love my planet and I truly enjoy being here.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Pixar
#9 Posted : 8/27/2015 4:01:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very happy

We'll you said in option 1 that I could stay forever in hyperspace and do research, but when my research is done I can chose to return to earth (with all memories aquired from my forever lasting journey (?)). So, I assume two options concerning the nature of time in hyperspace for this to hold truth : either time in hyperspace is eternity unfolding itself every moment (in this case my research would last an earth moment Laughing : very small amount of time) or time in hyperspace is the same as time here, but this would mean that my "normal, every day life" would be over (eternity) so I assume you imply the first option to be true Laughing

In this case, i'm to curious, I would chose option one and end up returning to earth having lived eternity in hyperspace while the rest of humanity would only of had enought time to say "hyperspace".

But ! You say I can report to earth once's in a while ! So this cannot be true ! Hypertime cannot be as described since if it we're reporting my findings would be absurd : I would just be gonne, come back and say "this is the answers/questions you guys should be thinking about".

I am confused now, what is hypertime ?! Maybe time is not made of moments and maybe moments do not make up time ?

Pixar
#10 Posted : 8/27/2015 4:08:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
FLeP wrote:

Shocked

Laughing

This reminds me of a joke BongWizard wrote found in this post:

What do the entities talk about when we're not there to hear them?

Thank you everyone for your input so far! I'm loving all the different perceptions! I don't honestly know what I would do if I were posed the same questions but I like the idea that, as Null put it, "God is having an identity crisis, and we have already been tasked with an important mission, to live."

Keep it going!

Love

I will be sharing this joke with friends and no one will laugh but me Very happy

TGO
#11 Posted : 8/27/2015 4:13:01 AM

Welcoming committee

Oh no! You found a loophole in my logic! Very happy

However, perhaps if you choose the first option, the first thing you will be researching is...you guessed it... Hypertime and all that it entails! And once you learn how to manipulate and understand hypertime, Real Earth time holds no meaning. I would imagine you could traverse back and forth across Earth time with little consequence. I like your thinking Pixar! Cool

Pixar
#12 Posted : 8/27/2015 4:36:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very happy

Good point ! I did not think of that ! It's safe to assume that hypertime would not be static and could be manipulated once's understood Very happy !

In this case I would go ahead with option 1 only to return to earth after a "moment?". I agree with smokerx : I love earth and all the perceptions I can get from this existence.
Although the entities do seem more interesting than most people and i'm pretty such that entity-fiestas are way better, so I might become and entity who knows my thinking might of changed after spending an awefull lot of time in hyperspace. I can always inhale some of that potent mix containing some O2 if I ever feel the need to visit. Or I can wait (but the concept of waiting would have no more meaning) for you guys to come to hyperspace.

Laughing

TGO
#13 Posted : 8/27/2015 10:34:27 PM

Welcoming committee

It is definitely interesting to think about hyperspace from the perspective of the Entities. Ever since meeting one I've contemplated what they are, how they came into "existence" and what their objective is. This is assuming they are as real as you and me and not just a manifestation of ourselves or our minds. But that is neither here nor there because it cannot be proven one way or the other.

The concept of hypertime is very strange though. When I find myself within a breakthrough experience, I have found that my reality is completely replaced and time dilation is extremely noticeable. It is always so shocking to come back to our everyday reality only to realize 10 minutes or so have passed. I have been shown weird sequences of events that seem to last for an eternity. But it is always gone as quick as it came.

So basically we know one thing about hypertime:

It can fit (what feels like) an eternity into 10 (Earth) minutes, give or take a few minutes.

Smile

Pixar
#14 Posted : 8/28/2015 1:23:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm with you on that !
Time dilation in hyperspace can be very intense.

Our research is progressing Very happy

TGO
#15 Posted : 8/30/2015 3:21:17 AM

Welcoming committee

slugware wrote:

Best regards!

Tattvamasi wrote:

...We're an experiment of the ineffable to experience as much as is possible given all it's forms. Hyperspace manifesting infinitely throughout the universe, for the sole purpose 'to experience' - the highs, the lows, the in betweens; ..for the sheer thrill of it.

cheers

I truly enjoy these perspectives! I am infinitely interested in the "what ifs" or "what could be" in life. At times, it (life) makes no sense at all while in contrast, at times, it makes all the sense there is...

But if this reality is really just an experiment or a fun activity for inhabitants of hyperspace, I don't really mind... I am just happy to be a part of it all in general! Speculating makes life interesting, imo.

Love Love Love

RAM
#16 Posted : 8/30/2015 9:01:04 PM

Hail the keys!

I would probably stay, but it really depends on my work schedule. Do I have to do the research all of the time, or do I have time to explore the spirit world? I would rather not be a drone that exists as like a 'processing conduit' for doing and creating research. But maybe there is another flaw here; are there even concepts of "I" and "doing" and "being" in hyperspace? Would there be a single "I" that would have to be solely focused on research, or would there be many "I"s, some of which could be working while others enjoying, exploring, or whatever, if there are any at all?

Also I think there is a question of whether being in hyperspace constantly would get old, assuming we maintain something of a human consciousness. No matter how extreme, things that we experience often tend to become boring, so maybe hyperspace would become commonplace if we were there all of the time. But here I am reminded of something House said once:

۩ wrote:
Another funny thing about breakthroughs, which live up to their name, is they seem to break through the previous notion of what a breakthrough was. This evolution of experience indicates a mechanism of growth, as if it's an engine driving consciousness forward in a way.

This is one of my favorite Nexus quotes regarding breakthroughs, as I find it to be extremely accurate and a perfect answer for "did I have a breakthrough?". It applies here because maybe there is an exponential growth in the novelty of hyperspace, so it would never get boring.

If this were the case, then I would want to stay, simply because I feel like each moment spent there would be as or more fulfilling than a comparable moment on Earth/in this reality.
"Think for yourself and question authority." - Leary

"To step out of ideology - it hurts. It's a painful experience. You must force yourself to do it." - Žižek

TGO
#17 Posted : 8/31/2015 12:53:45 AM

Welcoming committee

RAM wrote:
I would probably stay, but it really depends on my work schedule. Do I have to do the research all of the time, or do I have time to explore the spirit world? I would rather not be a drone that exists as like a 'processing conduit' for doing and creating research. But maybe there is another flaw here; are there even concepts of "I" and "doing" and "being" in hyperspace? Would there be a single "I" that would have to be solely focused on research, or would there be many "I"s, some of which could be working while others enjoying, exploring, or whatever, if there are any at all?

Also I think there is a question of whether being in hyperspace constantly would get old, assuming we maintain something of a human consciousness. No matter how extreme, things that we experience often tend to become boring, so maybe hyperspace would become commonplace if we were there all of the time. But here I am reminded of something House said once:

۩ wrote:
Another funny thing about breakthroughs, which live up to their name, is they seem to break through the previous notion of what a breakthrough was. This evolution of experience indicates a mechanism of growth, as if it's an engine driving consciousness forward in a way.

This is one of my favorite Nexus quotes regarding breakthroughs, as I find it to be extremely accurate and a perfect answer for "did I have a breakthrough?". It applies here because maybe there is an exponential growth in the novelty of hyperspace, so it would never get boring.

If this were the case, then I would want to stay, simply because I feel like each moment spent there would be as or more fulfilling than a comparable moment on Earth/in this reality.

Since this is all theoretical, I'd say you would have access to any and all parts of Hyperspace. The only thing that would be scheduled is the visits to Earth to report findings. Other than that, you could research at your own pace and you would have time to leisurely explore. "Hypertime" would obviously be at play so it stands to reason that one moment in hyperspace could equate to 1000 Earth moments/minutes/days/weeks/months/years/whatever or vice versa.

How one would exist in hyperspace is an interesting thought, for sure. I would imagine you would exist as pure energy/consciousness. Your entire physical being would be dissolved and reformatted in order to remain in hyperspace. I'd also imagine that while in this state you could strip yourself of your ego at will since you would technically still be human until completion of the research. Perhaps being able to do this would allow you access to deeper aspects of hyperspace.

I can see it now...signs posted around certain areas in deep hyperspace:

"NO EGOS ALLOWED BEYOND THIS POINT. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK" Shocked Very happy

Becoming desensitized to hyperspace is another good point. I think it would take some time for that to occur seeing as you would be immersed in an ever changing and brand new universe, essentially. And that is a great quote, btw. Breakthroughs do have that tendency to top themselves so using that logic, perhaps the longer you are in hyperspace, the more interesting and evolved it becomes. And in doing/experiencing this, you become more evolved as well. I think there would definitely be "exponential growth" as you stated.

These are all great points! Thanks RAM!

Smile