We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
san pedro cactus peru - lima Options

livinglife
#1 Posted : 8/20/2015 10:03:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hei! Smile

SWIM is traveling to Lima very soon, and as you can understand he wants to prepare medicine from the san pedro, he told me he had the recipe as well. He gonna live there a couple months so he got plenty of time. Do you know the rules in peru when it comes to drugs such as the medicine in the san pedro cacti?

I also heard it's not against the rules to have a cacti as long as you don't use the medicine. Not quite sure tho.

looking forward to peru!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

BecometheOther
#2 Posted : 8/22/2015 9:59:29 PM

metamorhpasizer

Pretty sure theres nothing illegal about san pedro in peru, as far as i know it is sold in the market, and grows in the wild. Glad to hear of your coming travels and wish you the best!
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

livinglife
#3 Posted : 8/22/2015 11:08:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BecometheOther wrote:
Pretty sure theres nothing illegal about san pedro in peru, as far as i know it is sold in the market, and grows in the wild. Glad to hear of your coming travels and wish you the best!

Cool man, gonna check it out.

for so long, thanks!