We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Divinorum: The Documentary Options

Cognitive Heart
#1 Posted : 8/20/2015 12:31:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Some ongoing activities regarding salvia divinorum, the diviners mint..

https://www.indiegogo.co...m-the-documentary#/story

Quote:
Why is this documentary important? Through your support this documentary can:

-Bring to light the true properties of this misunderstood entheogen*.

-Help spread the word about Salvia divinorum's therapeutic potential and get people in touch with life-changing medicinal alternatives.

-Contribute to a more informed debate on drug prohibition.

-Share the enormous value of the Mazatec's ancestral healing practices and cosmovision.

-Promote further scientific research into the plant and its atypical effect on the brain and consciousness.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Metanoia
#2 Posted : 8/20/2015 1:56:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting! If I wasn't flat broke I'd contribute.

I don't want to highjack this thread but I thought this was an appropriate place to mention another Salvia divinorum documentary.

https://www.facebook.com/TheSalviaMovie?fref=ts
http://www.salviamovie.com/

Cognitive Heart
#3 Posted : 8/20/2015 3:20:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, the progress seems solid and is very interesting! Thanks for sharing some links. Awareness is key. Salvia deserves complete respect within entheogenic healing.. considering what has happened already with other plants and molecules such as ibogaine, LSD-25, psilocybin, ayahuasca, and even MDMA, etc. The maturity of the Mexican government isn't pleasant in this regard to salvia, however. Confused

Also, considering the complete mystery of this plant-even to the locals, leaves the criminals who want it destroyed quite ignorant and prejudice to begin with. It'll be interesting to see what happens as the bar goes up. Very happy

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

T.Harper
#4 Posted : 8/21/2015 4:20:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up

as a student of the Divine Sage, creating information about the nature of Salvia Divinorum is really really important. This project looks very solid so far. Will toss some $cratch down next month.

The legality of Salvia (at least for me, in der state of Maryland of the United States of 'Murica) creates a really interesting path to help people who are in great need, allowing us a clear powerful and direct access to the core and help bring us closer to balance and health.

Only if more people knew the clear path of this medicine...

----------------> ------------------> O <--------------- <-----------------------

wesker
#5 Posted : 8/22/2015 10:54:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cognitive Heart wrote:
The maturity of the Mexican gov isn't pleasant in this regard to salvia. Confused And many other govs.

i live in mexico and gov dont even care about salvia, truth is not much people care because its not a party substance, perhaps people might get curious about it, try it once and say "what happened to me?, i dont want to try it again", so since is not very commercial it does not affect government or cartels, also not much people is using it.

also our constitution act says that ethnical tribes and other minorities might be ruled by their own laws and if salvia is part of some tribe culture it might remain legal at least for them, this applies for peyote and other substances required by their religious beliefs.

i have not seen the documentary but im an attorney in mexico so im forced to know what does the law says at least.
"If I dont know you, you don´t exist."

Cognitive Heart
#6 Posted : 8/25/2015 7:57:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wesker wrote:
i live in mexico and gov dont even care about salvia, truth is not much people care because its not a party substance, perhaps people might get curious about it, try it once and say "what happened to me?, i dont want to try it again", so since is not very commercial it does not affect government or cartels, also not much people is using it.
also our constitution act says that ethnical tribes and other minorities might be ruled by their own laws and if salvia is part of some tribe culture it might remain legal at least for them, this applies for peyote and other substances required by their religious beliefs. i have not seen the documentary but im an attorney in mexico so im forced to know what does the law says at least.

Thank you for that info. It's good to see someone within closer range of what's actually taking place. The insight of what salvia presents definitely highlights a missing link in the perception of Mexico's general population.

The progress isn't over $5,000 yet with only a small 32 days to go. I don't see this bar going that fast or high because of the misinformation, fear, or possible disinterest. It certainly has been successful within a broader range of awareness surrounding this powerful ally, but as with all novel or even ancient entheogens, their role within our lives is quite mysterious. Unfortunately, the mysteries some of us encounter-especially on international terms, tend to fall into categories of identifying anything that doesn't fit into old, racist and criminal agendas/paradigms.

The Shepardness time has come to open us consciously, subconsciously and universally. We must welcome her presence for healing and integration.

Metanoia
#7 Posted : 8/25/2015 10:10:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cognitive Heart wrote:
The Shepardness time has come to open us consciously, subconsciously and universally. We must welcome her presence for healing and integration.

Well said, I feel the same way Thumbs up

T.Harper
#8 Posted : 8/27/2015 2:49:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oops my message broke the rules, sorry.

was unsure on how to speak of the possible illegality in mexico, and if that is really how it is going down, down there. And if it that happens how it will really gunk everything up.

I agree that everyone needs to grow their own, they are fun to grow. I guess i need to make a plan for filling all these empty lots with plants.

----------------> ------------------> O <--------------- <-----------------------