We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hippie flipping to lower mdma crash? Options

Sandgrease
#1 Posted : 8/15/2015 4:38:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I really enjoy mdma but the come down is really bad for me. Headaches, depression, sometimes I get symptoms of dehydration (probably serotonin related).

I was thinking that I might be able to get around this by lowering the mdma dose a bit and adding a low dose of mushrooms to enhance or substitute the psychedelic aspects of high dose mdma that O rnjoy.

Instead of taking say 200mg of mdma, taking 100mg of mdma and .5-1 gram of psilocybin or like a half hit of L.

Anyone have any experience doing this.

I've candy flippedand hippie flipped before but with much higher doses of mdma and the othrr psych of choice.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 8/15/2015 5:10:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

have you tried mescaline?

I fell into a romance with MDMA this summer and ingested it 5 times. It's been a bit too much for my system. I took it last time a week ago at shambhala and felt like I just cant do it any longer, or for an extended time anyway.

The next night I took a good dose of mescaline, followed by some mushrooms and it was really deep and amazing..def a trip and not just an empathogen..but mescaline is an empathogen for sure.

I love MDMA to death but I feel like there is a limit to how much you can do that stuff.
Long live the unwoke.

Sandgrease
#3 Posted : 8/15/2015 7:02:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have a bunch of San Pedro I've grown myself and dried. (outter green skin with the waxy layer still left on because I was too lazy to scrap it all off) probably like a few hundred dried grams worth

I've never gotten around to trying it just because I hear how variable the alkaloid content can be and don't want a strong experience. I always think about extracting or maybe making a resin with it. One day....

I really like the clarity and calm that mdma brings but I also like the phenethylamine psychedelic effects it has but tp achieve them you need to take pretty big doses with cannabis but this also leads to bbad crashes that last a few days to a week.

Mescaline or San Pedro might be just what I want.

antichode
#4 Posted : 8/19/2015 9:12:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think a low dose of clean mescaline. Say around 150/200mg has the psychedelic effects of a higher dose of mdma. It's not really as empathogenic as mdma however. And it certainly won't give you magical energy if your already tired like Molly will. But it will make you fall in love with music all over again Just like molly will. . And over time you'll come to appreciate the more subtle love in mescaline compared to mdma. Most especially because there is no comedown! And if you can pluck up the courage to eat a lot you'll be totally blown away and wonder why you ever wasted your precious receptors on anything else

Infectedstyle
#5 Posted : 8/19/2015 7:04:00 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

Some mushrooms when it wears off (and ur not feeling like shit) seems to be really beneficial. Seems to potentiate the shrooms by a 10fold

DMTripper
#6 Posted : 8/23/2015 1:14:26 PM

John Murdoch IV

I used to love mdma but now I think it's horrible. Feel it very superficial and I feel like shit afterwards. Don't do that shit anymore. But it had good effect on me when I did it the first few times around 20 years old.
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

FLeP
#7 Posted : 8/23/2015 3:04:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Back in the day we used to mix our mdma with speed to bump up the experience and extend it. The effect is similar in potentiation to that of harmalas and dmt although perhaps not as strong. I understand that speed is probably frownded upon around here as it is very addictive and can be extremely harmful. Consider this post for educational purposes only. MDMA mixed with an amphetamine is Ecstacy whereas pure MDMA is Molly.