We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
catapulted into salvia space! Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 8/6/2015 3:14:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After many months of not smoking any salvia.....
I Just tryed a little pinch of some 40x and was quickly shredded into into cosmic particles..

I had a thin sliced energy body in witch i was standing upright in stareing at a distant land mass...

Also the usual crowd of beings.. all around observing me...

Got this strong message that salvia space is far above DMT space and dmt is the shepardess servant?

It was telling me that DMT is grade school class.. and salvia is ultra college...

I know good dmt is extreemly powerfull but what a strange thought every time I smoke sally..!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Spaced Out 2
#2 Posted : 8/6/2015 4:15:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I can't wait for the day I get to try it, by then I'll probably be too old and won't care. Always wanted to try the quid method. But I would need seeds for that so I could raise my own babies. Anyways it is a crazy thought to have while tripping, in the meantime I'll stick with my spice and appreciate where it takes me.Thumbs up

Metanoia
#3 Posted : 8/6/2015 5:59:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You can rehydrate dry leaf and use that to quid, although fresh leaf is much nicer Smile Viable seeds are extremely rare; if you wish to grow your own beauties you need to acquire a cutting or two.

You know what, I've been hesitant to post that here but I've had the same message repeated to me over and over. That Salviaspace and DMT hyperspace are linked somehow, but that the Salvia realm is somehow 'above' that of DMT. It's not in a holier than thou kind of way, it's just presented as a simple fact. They said to me once, "We thought everyone knew that." Confused

I really appreciate both as powerful tools that are quite important in my life. I don't really see one as superior to the other. So why are we being given this message?

Maybe it really is the truth Big grin Most people, when they go really deep with Salvia, never want to return. Not that DMT is easy to handle, but it's far more...let's say 'palatable'.

Cognitive Heart
#4 Posted : 8/6/2015 2:07:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
After many months of not smoking any salvia.....
I Just tryed a little pinch of some 40x and was quickly shredded into into cosmic particles..

This inspires me in a few ways: it has been a while since I was last ripped open by salvia. All I have is a 40x extract and I've yet to use a bong with 40x. Aim salvia cannon at brain - FIRE! Very happy

Quote:
Got this strong message that salvia space is far above DMT space and dmt is the shepardess servant?

To each their own, really. Neither have anything over the other as they are both unique within the direct experience. I've never had any visions pertaining to this but it's a humorous thought.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.