We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
inconsistantcys noticed in my acacia tincture? Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 8/5/2015 11:23:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive noticed that after sitting overnight my acacia lumps up on bottom of tincture bottle...

I always shake up the contents as much as I can brefore taking any out with dropper but sometimes 10 drops can lay waste to me when vaped ..then later... 15...18... or 25 drops of tincture is less effective than 10 or 12 drops?

Its like one day 12 drops will have very strong effect then.,. 18 drops feels like i just took a heavy dose of melatonin?.. this puzzels me?

I always allow the grain alcohol to compleatly evaporate before vaping...

It seems to be getting vaporized right ..as i hold my torch lighter 1 and a half to two inches above my pipe bowl..

Im thinking that even though i shake up the bottle of tincture it may not be getting mixed properly and evenly?

It seems like the dmt content in the tincture may still be lumped up and i may be pulling mostly alcohol with with not much dmt in it..not shure...

The dmt may not be breaking up in the alcohol correctly and not mixing evenly? Wut?

Because of the mixed results im getting latley?

any ideas??

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

starway6
#2 Posted : 8/8/2015 2:33:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OK...I think I figured it out!

Im finding that ..[[shaking the tincture bottle is not enough]].. as it does break the DMT off the bottom of the bottle ..but still lets the spice float around in clumps in the grain alcohol...causing me to get uneven mixtures in my dropper..

This time stirred the tincture with a tiny spoon then put 20 drops in my pipe and WOW..and it was beautyfull and very effective only vaping about half of it!!Smile

So I tghink this mystery has been solved..it should be even better with some cappi!