We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My 3 experiences and 2 questions on DMT Options

substr8
#1 Posted : 8/2/2015 12:56:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus!Big grin I've smoked DMT 3 Times, and I feel like recently I'm really starting to integrate the experiences. I've been trying to learn as much as I can about the growing field of psychedelic medicine, and about others' experiences on these drugs. Very few people I know personally have used DMT, so my two questions directed at DMT users are at the bottom of the post.

The period of experimentation was about a 2 month window, I think the last trip was about 4 months ago. I was eager to explore while the spice and a comfortable environment were available, so I pushed past the feeling of extreme apprehension to have such an intense experience. I was, as most seem to be, very glad that I took the leap afterwords.

The first experience, with 80mg in a glass vaporizing pipe (this was the suggestion of my friend dosing me and I didnt think Id be able to inhale it all. I now realize that with a crack pipe its probably more spice than necessary). The experience leaves me with the impression of a carnival ride. I didn't feel like any particular entity was with me, more like I was just traveling through some kind of bright colorful neon sprawl of complicated stuff. Immediately after the experience, I felt ecstatic and elated but was somewhat bothered by my inability to remember clearly what I had just been through.

The second experience was 70mg the same way. This time, I felt like the environment I smoked it in bled through to the DMT trip. I smoked it in my friends' bedroom on their bed, the fireworks go up, and at some point I opened my eyes. It felt like I was in a very distant and alien environment that exactly resembled their bedroom. I looked at my two friends and recognized them as... I don't know? They were themselves but not themselves and I was really glad to see them. some kind of a narrative played out that was confusing and blurred in my memory but I remember that at some point either I or they started OM ing and the effect of the sound seemed to push away the trip and the negative energy I felt in it. I felt very blissful after this trip as well

The third time was 60mg. Another room of the same house, sitting on the floor. I inhale a very huge lungful and flop back onto a pillow. I hear a voice ask if I want another toke but I can't sit up because i'm dead. The tunnel of light above me opens and I see some green fellow calmly looking back at me. I communicate something. It's incredibly hard to say but it was like the intensity of everything just crossed a threshold, and I lose consciousness then later find myself at the gates of this insane hub of information and activity and symbols. I'm flying through this place, and somehow the scenery thats inside of this blender is becoming more and more familiar. I have no idea how long it's been since I inhaled at this point but things are slowing down. I open my eyes and stand up. A lot of confusing things happen as I'm popping in and out of two completely separate parallel experiences, staggering around the room and zipping around this blender. I had something akin to a panic attack after the trip and felt generally freaked out for a couple days afterwards.

So here are my questions to those of you who've smoked DMT:

My first three trips were increasingly weird, each one scaring me more than the last one. Did any of you notice an intensification effect like this? How many journeys did you have to take before something happened that left you really freaked out?

When I smoked DMT I lost all sense of time and worried I had fallen into something eternal. I know that harmalas extend the duration but also change the nature of the experience. Have any of you had extended DMT trips without harmalas (Administering through an IV drip, rectally or some other way)? How does eternity for even longer feel?

If anyone's interested in collecting data for some reason and would like me to fill out the template for bioassays then i'm more than happy to.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 8/2/2015 1:35:37 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hey, how's it going? Smile

Generally speaking, you have experienced what appears to me, pretty common feelings around here. How many journeys does it take to get freaked out? It would be different for everyone. In theory, you only need one powerful journey to really be "hyper-slapped" ...

If you would like to read about my most recent hyper-slap, I will leave a link for you:

Absolution (First Entity Contact)

Big grin

I have had many breakthroughs but the above story is about meeting an entity for the first time. Anyway, back to your questions:

I have never had a DMT trip last longer than 10 minutes without the addition of harmalas. That is just one humble person's experiences though so... <shrug>

Most people around here stay away from administrating DMT with needles. But I have read a few interesting reports on people plugging things! Laughing

So overall, your experiences will always be weird. But they can always be weirder, so keep that in mind. Then once it has been weirder it will transform into the weirdest experience. It will never stop being weird, IME!

DMT is the master of throwing us curve balls, I like to say. And it truly is! Anyway, thanks for your report and Welcome to the Nexus!

PEACE

-The Grateful One-
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

substr8
#3 Posted : 8/3/2015 5:28:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:

It seems to me like this entity has been hanging around every single one of my journeys, waiting for the right moment to communicate with me.

This feeling is very relatable from my trips! I'd say that the interpretation that best fits me right now is that I'm entangling with some things far out there in DMT space that haven't become totally front and center yet. Good and bad things... in the same journey even. The term hyperslap really puts it well.

I want to learn some better language for discussing time in psychedelic reality modes. I can only articulate that my trips all seem to be linked together, and through various degrees of transparencies I interact with myself nonlinearly in this way. Somehow this awareness of the moment of my death really seemed to freak me out once i had returned from hyperspace but I guess those memories fade for a reason because my curiosity is coming back Big grin

Pixar
#4 Posted : 8/3/2015 6:41:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

substr8 wrote:
The Grateful One wrote:

It seems to me like this entity has been hanging around every single one of my journeys, waiting for the right moment to communicate with me.

This feeling is very relatable from my trips! I'd say that the interpretation that best fits me right now is that I'm entangling with some things far out there in DMT space that haven't become totally front and center yet. Good and bad things... in the same journey even. The term hyperslap really puts it well.

I want to learn some better language for discussing time in psychedelic reality modes. I can only articulate that my trips all seem to be linked together, and through various degrees of transparencies I interact with myself nonlinearly in this way. Somehow this awareness of the moment of my death really seemed to freak me out once i had returned from hyperspace but I guess those memories fade for a reason because my curiosity is coming back Big grin

First off : welcome !

I would recommend you keep your doses small until you get a better hang of it ! A low DMT dose and a high DMT dose is two completely different worlds (for me at least).. And I just happened to have very low vaporizing skills to start with (or the brain is self-regulating in the sense that it doesn't let you breakthrough too soon) so it took me at least 10-15 trips before a real breakthrough. "freaked out" is not a good sign IMO if your just starting. When I plan a breakthrough I will take a small dose, wait for resistance to fade, take a bigger dose, wait, and the last one is the big one. I think this minimizes your risk of freaking out by re-familiarizing you with the "DMT-state" and the mini-afterglow from the first trips will guide you towards a better direction. I've never freaked out and i've been doing this since I noticed that it works best for me.

For better hyperspace-lecicon refer yourself to this : https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Hyperspace_lexicon

Better vocabulary in general is better than ^ IMO. Transfiguration is a good start, you do see a lot of that loll : like those self-transfigurating colours, shapes, surfaces, volumes, singularities, that can become entities. Even then the word entities lacks a good definition : I can have an image of a person (painting, picture, etc) but I won't consider this image a person. Same goes for entities, lets say "Hyperspace" is analogous in the sense of the concept "reality" to our reality. Then, a said entity is either an entity or a representation of an entity. Why do we say a person is a person ? Because it interacts with us, unlike the picture. So if you see a humanoid/animal looking thing and it is just there with no interaction whatsoever then this thing you see is obviously only a figment of your imagination since it is only representation of something. If an entity interacts with you then you can consider calling it an entity, but It gets more touchy : If your thoughts concerning an entity are englobing the concept of you at the same time as they are of the concept entity than the entity is of your bidding. But the last sentence implicitly says that an entity is a concept to begin with, while it is possible than it is more than just a concept. So the big question is how do we distinguish between a concept and a non-concept in our own minds ? Is this even possible ? Until then "entity" is a very ambiguous word like many others we have to describe what we see in and out of our minds. All concepts are generalizations derived from particular events/things/etc so it is normal to feel lost at first in describing your experience but this comes with time, i.e with more data of particular events/things/etc for your mind to generalize concepts out of them which can be represented/transmitted by analogies and all.

Sorry I got carried away

And eternity is only eternity if you think about time while in it Pleased

substr8
#5 Posted : 8/3/2015 7:07:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Pixar wrote:
substr8 wrote:
The Grateful One wrote:

First off : welcome !

I would recommend you keep your doses small until you get a better hang of it ! A low DMT dose and a high DMT dose is two completely different worlds (for me at least).. And I just happened to have very low vaporizing skills to start with (or the brain is self-regulating in the sense that it doesn't let you breakthrough too soon) so it took me at least 10-15 trips before a real breakthrough. "freaked out" is not a good sign IMO if your just starting. When I plan a breakthrough I will take a small dose, wait for resistance to fade, take a bigger dose, wait, and the last one is the big one. I think this minimizes your risk of freaking out by re-familiarizing you with the "DMT-state" and the mini-afterglow from the first trips will guide you towards a better direction. I've never freaked out and i've been doing this since I noticed that it works best for me.

And eternity is only eternity if you think about time while in it Pleased

I feel very welcome. Thank you for being so friendly, nexus Love

I definitely think that, whenever I choose to return to DMT, I will do so in lower amounts as you suggest. The way of breaking through that you described is how i've used salvia divinorum extract with great success. I think generally it'd be a good idea to try a sub-breakthrough before, in retrospect. "Freaked out" is a negative way of painting what was more accurately a beneficial kind of crisis that let me examine my behavior from a VERY alien perspective.I am thankful for what I've been shown and the lessons it's still teaching me, as curve-balled as they are.

Pixar
#6 Posted : 8/3/2015 7:23:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aaa yes, well In that case let me re-answer your question : you do get more and more of that "alien" perspective over time, but I feel personally that DMT brings us back to a pure state of being that we all we're onces (or at least had more of it than now) when we we're young : free from the human essence that is born out of language and civilisation. So to sum it up I would say you do get an increase in the "alien-perspective" but it's very close to home at the same time, at least for me.

SargeHT
#7 Posted : 9/27/2015 1:32:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I too had the same outcome in which my next trip scares me more than the last trip I had.. I certainly can relate to that..

Though, Admitingly that honestly I haven't experienced breaking through, would there be anyone that has the same experience with what I always experience in my trips? (Which kinda like I never leave the room im in, or does it really happen that way? And venturing away to that other dimension usually takes place when eyes closed)
vaped using a VG, amount loaded was just enough to cover the volcano pad.. No idea how many mg in short. And 2 solid tokes is all I can manage with my courage since there is always this feeling of fear in me. I never experienced the tunnel or vortex, never heard the crumpling sound and never have seen the chrysanthemum thingy... I previously thought I experienced meeting some entities but as I recalled, only the feeling of a lingering prescence of an entity is what I always felt. Eyes opened still there on the same room but stuffs somewhat turns pixelated... closed eyes and some visuals but not to the point that I am transported into another place like what most of you guys experienced.
I can vividly remember an overlayed something in my vision (eyes opened) which has these green, red specks... And there's this voice of mine saying to myself that you dont have to expect passing through that tunnel,or seeing and passing through the chrysanthemum pattern in order to break through...... For in fact this is the actual break through experience..
By the way All of my experiences was in the same room. Havent done it on a different location.
My most recent trip have had the entity saying or gesturing that in a way i think he's saying that he does not want to be blamed for something. Usually I can just feel his prescence but this recent one, I think I can say that I actually had seen him. Sorta like a cartoon figure with a farmers hat and a scythe... But cant seem to be so sure if I saw him with my eyes opened or closed. But I think I had my eyes closed when I saw him. Yes this recent trip scares me more compared to the last trip I had, but in this trip I was told or I realized what was the thing I was scared of... But had totally forgotten what is was.
As I have posted before when I got a spanking and was taken to hell when I mixed dmt with meth and a cheap brandy....

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=61835

I kinda fell back again to my meth use.. And since I noticed when im on meth, I feel no fear or anxiety before doing dmt, Unlike before. (I do meth mainly for me to be productive in my work. Plainly as that. Though I know it is bad and wrong to take it)

I Know maybe the entity's message is that he doesnt want to be blamed means that because of my interest and my longing to experience breaking through, had cause me to use meth again, since it removes my fear and anxiety.

Apologies if I am not making any sense or is not on topic anymore.. 😝

Is it normal to feel fear before and during and be scared more and more on the next trip?

And also can someone break through without hearing the crumpling sound of the wrapper and experiencing those things commonly mentioned by those who claimed to have broken through?

I hope I have contributed in some way to this thread...

I think I should fear more on my foolishness... If breaking through delivers DMTspanking.... Anyone is welcome to deliver me some NEXUSbroSpanking....
Just be gentle.... 😬

Jaffster
#8 Posted : 10/5/2015 12:03:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Substr8

I probably did DMT some 30+ times before I was 'hyper slapped' so to speak. I'll agree with what The Grateful One says in the sense that what you experienced seems to be normal (from my reading and research).

I am of the personal opinion that it is highly dependent on your current mood and mindset as to what you experience. If you're enjoying a natural Serotonin high (aka a good mood) then the DMT experience is enhanced and you have a great trip, I try to do DMT during these periods in life. Smoking DMT when you're not mentally prepared, stressed or upset doesn't end well for me. After a hard day at work my trips don't go well, on a Sunday evening after a relaxing weekend things always go well.

Regarding what I said above about being hyper slapped, prior to this particular experience I always had varying degrees of pleasant trips. I always got the warm, fuzzy, glowing feel during and after the trip. However, on one occasion when I wasn't mentally prepared (and I'm convinced there's an interaction between Sumatriptan (migraine medication) and DMT) I had the most worrying, upsetting trip.

I 'broke through', or thought I had, except I was particularly aware of my surroundings and my living room where my physical form was. I had left my usual, conscious state but was still in control of my body. I even sat up and opened my eyes, however I wasn't in this material dimension that we currently exist in. To cut a long story short, I panicked and convinced myself that I had died and that the real world was just a facade, a ruse, a border to contain our consciousness (like The Matrix). I didn't sleep that night, it took a good 48 hours+ before I started to accept the real world again.

I suppose that we all need a humbling 'hyper slap' at some point or another.

DMT_Tom
#9 Posted : 10/8/2015 5:07:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

substr8 wrote:
I open my eyes and stand up. A lot of confusing things happen as I'm popping in and out of two completely separate parallel experiences, staggering around the room and zipping around this blender. I had something akin to a panic attack after the trip and felt generally freaked out for a couple days afterwards.

I know that harmalas extend the duration but also change the nature of the experience

Sweet reports!
I can totally relate to the part where you stood up, and were aware of the real world while simultaneously flashing into a different universe. This happened to me, and surprisingly I had moments of sanity that where quickly demolished. I too felt waves of panic, but thankfully the panic was over-shadowed by the sheer absurdity of it all. It was difficult to breathe as well.

I have just smoked and broken through once, yesterday in fact. It already seems like ages ago.
I did it with syrian rue tea, and it lasted awhile. Your third experience sounded more similar to mine than others I've read recently. Hope that it proves to be useful to you!

“You, of all people, deserve your own love and affection.” -Buddha

For God so loved the world...
God is Love