We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Extracted LSAs vs LSD Options

Sandgrease
#1 Posted : 7/30/2015 10:23:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've taken plenty of LSD and plenty of HBWR seeds, grown myself, groumd up toss & washed and CWE'd. But never a proper extract using nonpolar solvents.

LSD is a stimulant but HBWR seeds cause drowsy sedation. Is this because of the seeds themselves or are extracted LSAs sedative? I always assumed since LSD is part tryptamine, part phenethylamine that it got the stimulating effects from yhe phen backbone but it just dawned on m that HBWR kinda throws a wrench in that theory.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

1ce
#2 Posted : 8/1/2015 4:05:31 AM

Communications-Security Analyst

LSA is a sedative. Check out LAH, lysergic acid a-hydroxethylamide, a prospective psychoactive substance found in HBWR seeds.

flickedbic
#3 Posted : 8/19/2015 2:19:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yep. Old seeds are sedating unless one (re-)forms the acetaldehyde adduct LSH.. then its a lot of LSD-like energy and bounding euphoria.

If you really want energy the cinnamaldehyde adduct is speedy; it even comes on fast- in 30 minutes rather than 2 hours.

I'd love to hear the results of changing your tek to accommodate these more energetic aldehyde adducts.
All readable matter in the above post is ficticious.

Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Without prejudice.