We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What In The World Happened? Options

TheCaterpillar
#1 Posted : 7/30/2015 3:11:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I basified 2 jars of ACRB and did all three naptha pulls on them both and got a good deal off goo. But I was out of spice 3 days ago so I added a good bit of naphtha to both of the old jars and left them outside because its warm and left them for 2 days.

I pulled all the naphtha and fan dried it and got some kind of strange DMT its like waxy and seems like earwax its not the goo. It did melt down into goo but it started like wax I smoked 100mg over the course of today and still have double that for whenever I want to go back.

But why did I get wax this time and goo last time is it the amount of time I let it sit in their or something else. Oh and the wax was so harsh I can still feel it hurting my lungs it sucked because I had to spit in a trash can while halfway in hyperspace.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FLeP
#2 Posted : 7/30/2015 3:44:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like your naphtha might be pulling some junk. Have you looked at the MSDS sheet? I did a backsalt on my ACRB with some less than ideal naphtha and it pulled some junk along with the goodies.

TheCaterpillar
#3 Posted : 7/30/2015 3:58:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

But i've been using the same naphtha and only the final one pulled the wax. Its just odd because there was double as much than their usually is from 2 pulls and this was the final one.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

FLeP
#4 Posted : 7/30/2015 4:09:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There are too many variables here, LOL. For all I know you burned some of the spice and thats why it tasted bad. Could have got the nice wax from low humidity, sun, I don't know. It melted into the goo anyway so it could have been the exact same thing you pulled before but in a different state.

TheCaterpillar
#5 Posted : 7/30/2015 7:03:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

True it was just so easy to scrape and handle that I was hoping to make it again. The goo is to hard to scrape then put in the pipe I end up wasting a good bit trying to get it off the razor blade. But this stuff comes out nice and easy and goes into the pipe with no problems. Plus I got so much more its insane.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

TGO
#6 Posted : 7/30/2015 7:10:57 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

If you keep your goo cold (fridge) during storage, it helps keep it (more) solid, in my experience. Of course, once you take it out and have at room temp for a bit, it starts to "melt" ... but oh well!

I just make enhanced leaf or changa and that solves the old goo problem! Very happy
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

sleepermustawaken
#7 Posted : 7/31/2015 1:11:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I convert my wax back in to crystal with fumaric acid... sometimes I have had almost 90% DMT come out of the grotty wax stuff. Fumarate crystals end up slight tan but one rebasification and few pulls make it really pure.

TheCaterpillar
#8 Posted : 7/31/2015 1:43:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
If you keep your goo cold (fridge) during storage, it helps keep it (more) solid, in my experience. Of course, once you take it out and have at room temp for a bit, it starts to "melt" ... but oh well!

I just make enhanced leaf or changa and that solves the old goo problem! Very happy

Ive been to lazy to make changa but im thinking of just soaking my cigs in naptha/DMT then drying them out. Ive got some rue left but I have no clue how to extract it and frankly dont want to can I just eat it then smoke the cig 30 minutes later to get the same effect?
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

anrchy
#9 Posted : 7/31/2015 1:50:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TheCaterpillar wrote:
The Grateful One wrote:

Ive been to lazy to make changa but im thinking of just soaking my cigs in naptha/DMT then drying them out. Ive got some rue left but I have no clue how to extract it and frankly Dont want to can I just eat it then smoke the cig 30 minutes later to get the same effect?

Imo that's a terrible idea. Too lazy to make changa but you want to evap dmt onto a cigarette?

Laziness won't be rewarded. Do it right or don't do it at all
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

TheCaterpillar
#10 Posted : 7/31/2015 2:22:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

But why is that any different than changa? Like if I add harmiline to alcohol then evaporated it on the cig with the DMT/naptha already evaporated then it would be changa right? I just dont want to spend more time than necessary simply because well its not necessary.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

concombres
#11 Posted : 7/31/2015 2:37:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TheCaterpillar wrote:
But why is that any different than changa? Like if I add harmiline to alcohol then evaporated it on the cig with the DMT/naptha already evaporated then it would be changa right? I just dont want to spend more time than necessary simply because well its not necessary.

Just put the harmalas & dmt both in alcohol & do it.
Naphtha is not a good solvent for evaporation onto herbs you plan on ingesting.

I`m not saying it is a good idea or it will work particularly well, but dipping a ciggarette in this manor will show you exactly why you should just make Changa in the future Rather than attempting to rush things & avoid work.

anrchy
#12 Posted : 7/31/2015 4:41:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TheCaterpillar wrote:

Do not make changa with naphtha.

Well first off cigarettes taste horrible, the nicotine content will cause holding in your hits problematic, larger hits are harsh with tobacco, the paper will probably come apart or at the very least become more delicate ect ect ect

Also the process is exactly the same. So instead of putting a cigarette in the dmt containing alcohol you place your caapi, Lotus, what have you in and evap. Not sure why you think it's difficult to make changa. It's extremely easy. You can literally do it while kicked back on the couch legs on the coffee table jammin to some music.

I make changa in my sleep.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

#13 Posted : 7/31/2015 9:54:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

anrchy wrote:
TheCaterpillar wrote:
The Grateful One wrote:

Ive been to lazy to make changa but im thinking of just soaking my cigs in naptha/DMT then drying them out. Ive got some rue left but I have no clue how to extract it and frankly Dont want to can I just eat it then smoke the cig 30 minutes later to get the same effect?

Imo that's a terrible idea. Too lazy to make changa but you want to evap dmt onto a cigarette?

Laziness won't be rewarded. Do it right or don't do it at all