We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Title tooltips for the main forum page, which has cut off this title Options

Curb
#1 Posted : 7/26/2015 11:15:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Titles on the main forum page 'welcome to the dmt nexus' do not display anything when you mouseover them (like the title of this topic), would it be easy to make this happen? tooltips do come up when you mouseover titles within a particular forum, but by then the titles are displayed at full width anyway so you never need to mouseover them there. (but it does show some of the first post, so thats cool Very happy)

it would make browsing latest posts on each forum alot easier

thanks.
"you know, there are many people in the country today... who, through no fault of their own: are sane. some of them were born sane, some of them became sane later in their lives. it is up to people like you and me (who are out of our tiny little minds) to try and help these people overcome their sanity" -Monty Python

"I have reasoned and i have logicked and mentally discovered with my mindthoughts that this world (the one we live in) is created by people. people are making this happen." - Unpopular Youtuber

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.