We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I had a mindblowing breakthrough on ganja. Options

Psilosopher?
#1 Posted : 7/26/2015 4:35:14 AM

Don't Panic

Long story short, my mate and I were cooking bark tea. While we did this, we were making a Machine. We smoked up for this. While I'm drilling into the glass, I have to maintain pressure and keep my body steady. This contributed highly to my revelation. Watching the drill, I entered the vortex.

I saw the drill and the bottle transform into the ground, and the actual cement ground into the sky. We did this at around 11pm. I was wearing a T-shirt and shorts. I love experiencing the night. Being totally and utterly awake. As I looked up at the sky, I felt my arms embrace the universe, except my arms were by my side still clutching the drill and bottle, drilling straight and true. In my vision, I was embracing the universe, letting it flood me. Enter my state of conscience. I let it consume me. I experienced complete and utter divinity. No gods, no entities. Just the universe. There was no me. I became the universe.

I saw visions of the future. I saw what would happen if we fully harness the power of the sun, and completely stop the pillaging of our world. I saw us, as a species, entering the Space Age. I saw the fall of archaic thought, of entering a new world with hope, peace and prosperity. I saw the fall of poverty, war, disease and famine. The four horsemen lay dead, with the enlightened sentient human being as the conqueror. We built skyscrapers worthy of that name. We mastered transport, being able to go anywhere in the world within minutes. We had technology that I couldn't have even fathomed. Then I saw the hubris of a few individuals who wanted more, and inevitably blew up Earth. Enlightenment lay dead, with the four horsemen alive and well, stronger than ever.

I saw the bottle in my hands. I saw it as a holy object. The power it has, it was completely inconceivable. Suffice to say, I saw this bottle paving the way for that vision to the future. I saw this bottle uniting people under one banner, the banner of humanity.

Then I let my mate start drilling. I'm standing there, watching the bottle. It cracked. Not the bottle. Time and space cracked. I envisioned my mate forming a ravine in the ground, a raging torrent charging through it, destroying everything in its path. It wasn't water. It was just pure energy. I pictured it as black and ethereal, yet having a powerful form and presence. This pure chaotic energy resonated with everything in my vicinity. It breathed life. It breathed death. It breathed order and stability. It breathed chaos and anarchy. The entire world sighed with its heavy burden. And so did I. When I sighed, I saw it changing the world. The breath of life from my lips swirled in the air, picking up more air as it danced around me. It became a gale, then a tornado, then cyclone. To be at the centre of the tornado, and not feeling the wind was a strange experience. It then blew up. The best way to describe how it looked would be this video, around the 1 minute mark. The only difference is that in the video, that explosion is focused on the character. For me, the explosion centred on me, but it expanded outwards, encapsulating the whole world in this surreal light.

The way that character explodes with this energy is what I felt. But it wasn't a destructive energy, it was a creative one. Within a second, I entered the new world. No longer did I see my mate drilling into the bottle. I saw the futuristic cityscape. I was there. When my mate asked me if I wanted to take over, I was brought back to reality. And then I prepared myself for the vortex. I reentered it, seeing the exact same visions. But then, I saw the drill and bottle transform into one of those photogenic shots of Mecca. I saw the Kaaba (AKA the black box). It was desolate and empty, save for one lone figure walking around it. It was an old man, with a really long beard to his feet. After this, the rest of the trip was exactly the same as before.

Throughout this entire trip, all humans looked faceless to me. There was one person who was a bit distinct from the rest. It didn't look like me, but I sensed that it was me.

I've done acid and mushrooms. This was unbelievably more vivid than that. I trip hard. REALLY HARD. No one else I talk to has these same experiences on ganja. These visions were the real thing. I understood that Faith No More song. The Real Thing made total sense. This happened yesterday. When I woke up the next morning, I was completely refreshed. I felt truly awake.

If you don't know the song, I'll post the lyrics. It's about an acid trip. And you should listen to the song as well, it's an awesome song.

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 4/10/2016 2:00:00 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Bodhisativa wrote:

Then I let my mate start drilling. I'm standing there, watching the bottle. It cracked. Not the bottle. Time and space cracked. I envisioned my mate forming a ravine in the ground, a raging torrent charging through it, destroying everything in its path. It wasn't water. It was just pure energy. I pictured it as black and ethereal, yet having a powerful form and presence. This pure chaotic energy resonated with everything in my vicinity. It breathed life. It breathed death. It breathed order and stability. It breathed chaos and anarchy. The entire world sighed with its heavy burden. And so did I. When I sighed, I saw it changing the world. The breath of life from my lips swirled in the air, picking up more air as it danced around me. It became a gale, then a tornado, then cyclone. To be at the centre of the tornado, and not feeling the wind was a strange experience. It then blew up. The best way to describe how it looked would be this video, around the 1 minute mark. The only difference is that in the video, that explosion is focused on the character. For me, the explosion centred on me, but it expanded outwards, encapsulating the whole world in this surreal light.

The way that character explodes with this energy is what I felt. But it wasn't a destructive energy, it was a creative one. Within a second, I entered the new world. No longer did I see my mate drilling into the bottle. I saw the futuristic cityscape. I was there. When my mate asked me if I wanted to take over, I was brought back to reality. And then I prepared myself for the vortex. I reentered it, seeing the exact same visions. But then, I saw the drill and bottle transform into one of those photogenic shots of Mecca. I saw the Kaaba (AKA the black box). It was desolate and empty, save for one lone figure walking around it. It was an old man, with a really long beard to his feet. After this, the rest of the trip was exactly the same as before.

thanks for sharing this report! When we (my gf and yours truly) were in Chicago we brought along some potent pot brownies (7g potent bud plus 13g leftover vape crumbs extracted into oil...however since the material was powder I kept it in too for maximum effect) and boy did we underestimate their power. She ate hers before the concert that we attended but I chose to remain sober since we were in a big city and I needed to be alert as possible.

Anyway, she reported that she was actually tripping off the brownies which has never happened on any batch that I've made before. Keeping the plant material in was not as unpleasant as I thought it would be, in regards to taste.

When we got back to the hotel, it was around 12am so I decided I could eat mine and then go to bed. I was sorely mistaken. As the weed gained momentum I began feeling extreme paranoia mostly due to being in a strange hotel and I was worrying about our arrangements on getting home. Countless paranoid visions flooded my vision. For instance, there would be a $300 fee if you smoked in the room. We had weed but decided it wasn't worth risking $300.

However, on the night before, we discovered a closet that was adjacent to our room (outside the room) so we took a chance and smoked in there...yeah, pretty stupid but nonetheless it happened. I kept flowing into these looping visions of us checking out the next day and the lady would smile as she said, "we know what you did in the closet and we are charging you the $300. Have a nice day!"

To wrap this part up, I've never tripped out like that on pot alone. I guess my brownies before now have been weak, that or these were WAY too strong. It was intense but eventually passed and I was able to get a little bit of sleep and we got home safe and sound.

I like how you described the energy when time and space cracked, it definitely reminded me of some of the descriptions my lady described in our recent mushroom journey. I'll link it here for anyone else who may be interested. Well, I better quit rambling!

Peace!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

brilliantlydim
#3 Posted : 4/10/2016 9:29:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Bod, thanks for sharing. Just coming down from a deep shroom journey and those song lyrics are really resonating with me right now.

TGO, I wish my substance induced paranoia was worrying about getting charged some extra fee when checking out of a hotel room. Thats the stuff I worry about on a normal day. Thats how those bastards fleece you if you're not careful.

Koornut
#4 Posted : 4/10/2016 9:03:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report B,
Navigating the uncanny valley between classic psychosis and MJ induced true hallucinations can be quite tricky for some. You seem to have a knack for it Smile
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow