We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Santa Claus the Magic Mushroom Options

Infinite I
#1 Posted : 9/14/2009 9:37:13 PM

JC

Just came across this article and thought some folks might be interested, I found it interesting.

http://www.atlanteancons...laus-magic-mushroom.html

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Infinite I
#2 Posted : 9/14/2009 9:40:26 PM

JC

Actually I just realised this wasnt the version I read, it actually starts off by saying amnitas have dmt in them so that kinda throws everything else into doubt Rolling eyes My mistake but theres still some interesting stuff in it.

dread
#3 Posted : 9/14/2009 11:55:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

And christmas trees aren't pine trees usually, they're spruces.

So much for that theory... this article smells of bullshit.

Infinite I
#4 Posted : 9/15/2009 5:49:00 PM

JC

I thought it was interesting, from wiki:

In northern Europe most commonly used are:

Silver Fir Abies alba (the original species)
Nordmann Fir Abies nordmanniana (as in the photo)
Noble Fir Abies procera
Norway Spruce Picea abies (generally the cheapest)
Serbian Spruce Picea omorika
Scots Pine Pinus sylvestris
Stone Pine Pinus pinea (as small table-top trees)
Swiss Pine Pinus cembra
In North America, Central America and South America most commonly used are:

Douglas-fir Pseudotsuga menziesii
Balsam Fir Abies balsamea
Fraser Fir Abies fraseri
Grand Fir Abies grandis
Guatemalan Fir Abies guatemalensis
Noble Fir Abies procera
Red Fir Abies magnifica
Colorado Pine Pinus edulis
Jeffrey Pine Pinus jeffreyi
Scots Pine Pinus sylvestris
Stone Pine Pinus pinea (as small table-top trees)
Norfolk Island pine Araucaria heterophylla

Im sure what christmas trees "usually" are depends on where you live and what trees are available no? Theres also some people that beleive jesus was a magic mushroom and I dont think theories like these are that outlandish, just saying better to look at the evidence yourself and come to your own conclusions rather than saying thats bullshit because some things dont fit.

soulman
#5 Posted : 9/15/2009 6:15:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The documentary called the pharmacratic inquisistion mentions this and actually goes as far to say that the fly argaic is the holy grail.
Quite interesting
You have to go within or you go without

SnozzleBerry
#6 Posted : 9/15/2009 6:20:05 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Yea, The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross is a very interesting book on the whole Jesus/Mushroom thing. It's a fascinating read, although it requires a leap in faith in the linguistics department (the academic who wrote the book guesses at the meaning of several words that are currently ambiguous in order to lend credibility to his claim). It's an interesting read if nothing else. As to mushroom culture, I think it's very interesting that the Irish/Celtics have such a deep social history of mycological use (if not dependence or symbiosis) and they have both the whole Faery land or land of fae in their myths as well as their myths of orators who were so adept at what they did that they could make their words into visible realities...

All interesting food for thought, along with the santa/mushroom theory and the ET/mushroom theory and the fact that humans/mushrooms are more closely related than mushrooms/vegetable or human/vegetable and contain chemicals very similar to our own neurotransmitters.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור