We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
UDV in New Mexico Options

Dwhitty76
#1 Posted : 9/14/2009 2:05:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.mg.co.za/arti...ers-brew-us-planning-row
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DOS
#2 Posted : 9/14/2009 6:43:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting article. This probably gives enough incentive for Atheist spice users to join a religion. Laughing All we have to do is say it is our religious right to drink Ayahuasca, and we're on our way to new rights! I wonder if there are any churches like that in California? Thanks for the link, Dwhitty76!
Every post made past, present, and future by DiscipleofSpice is purely fiction.
Reality is in the eye of the beholder.

Dwhitty76
#3 Posted : 9/14/2009 7:11:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DiscipleofSpice wrote:
Very interesting article. This probably gives enough incentive for Atheist spice users to join a religion. Laughing

Funny stuff !! I just poked fun at my atheist co-worker, who'm swim recently turned onto to spice.

I don't know where the churches are, but i know there's a bunch of "underground" tribal ceremonies in the pacific north west.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

DOS
#4 Posted : 9/15/2009 3:53:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dwhitty76 wrote:
DiscipleofSpice wrote:
Very interesting article. This probably gives enough incentive for Atheist spice users to join a religion. Laughing

Funny stuff !! I just poked fun at my atheist co-worker, who'm swim recently turned onto to spice.

I don't know where the churches are, but i know there's a bunch of "underground" tribal ceremonies in the pacific north west.

I'd hope your co-worker has a good sense of humor.Very happy Hmmn, maybe SWIM should start one in his town hehe. There's another thread somewhere on the Nexus with a link to an interview of the leader of a huasca drinking church in Oregon I think.
Every post made past, present, and future by DiscipleofSpice is purely fiction.
Reality is in the eye of the beholder.