We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
sublingual mushroom tea... Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 9/14/2009 1:55:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I was thinking of making a tea with boiling water, and a bit of lemon juice..about 1 shot worth..and dosing it sublingually, holding it my mouth occasionally swishing it around for like 15 to 20 minutes and then spitting it out..has anyone tried it?? If not..do you guys think 15 minutes would be enough time for the psilocybin to absorb sublingually with this method??

I want to by pass the stomache..mushrooms make me feel really full and bloated once they really kick in, really uncomfortable..and I usually need to eat something small to really kick them in and it just fucks with my stomache so much..sucks because I love them so much and it is what keeps me from taking them weekly. If it is a waste of mushrooms though I wont do it becasue they are too valuable to me...

I am going to make a tincture with iso and evaporate it and try that sublingually as well but I wanted to trip either tonight or tommorow, so the sublinugal tea method seems my only option other than drinking the tea..

I think that the stomach discomfort really can put a negative spin on a trip and is why some find mushrooms really hard to work with..I always find that I get the most anxiety with mushrooms when they are messing with my stomache.
Long live the unwoke.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Observant
#2 Posted : 9/14/2009 11:49:29 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

I dont know about sublingual tea (could be interesting but i think its hard to get everything out only sublingually)
I use lots of water in my mushroom teas , to aid osmosis.

How did you use to prepare your mushrooms ? Have you tried cooking with mushroom powder ?
Or cooking with fresh mushrooms ?
Do you get bad stomache feelings from just drinking the tea ?
Then maybe use stronger Mushrooms or a bit of MAOI ... !

I read about folks doing Mushroom Enemas , as a last option , excluding the stomache area Pleased
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

jamie
#3 Posted : 9/15/2009 12:06:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I alwasy make tea, and it works wonderfully. My shrooms are strong..

Tea is better on my stomache than eating them..but I just want to find a way to take it sublingually..but no enemas!...It's only durring the peak that it becomes a problem..I end up laying flat on the floor basically immobile tripping balls..

If I eat or drink anything at all durring the trip thats when it happens..I have a week stomache anyways so that's why..it's just me. Cactus and ayahuasca do the same thing.

I just love mushrooms too much to ever let that get in the way...maybe I will have to try an alcohol extract and evaporate it to goo and see how that does unter the tounge.

I just dont like fasting for many hours before hand, but it helps me not feel so full when peaking..but then I get hungry when tripping and evenone bite of an apple bothers me..but also really kicks in the visions.

If nothing else works I will continue drinking tea.
Long live the unwoke.

Observant
#4 Posted : 9/15/2009 12:38:17 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

I think most people will find that cooking a Mushroom Meal after Recipe , and putting fresh Psilocybes instead of Champignons , it will be just as comfortable as eating a meal with champignons. If dried , powder them as fine as possible before cooking

Some people have problems with breaking up the Mushroom Cells inside the stomache due to lack of enzymes.

I wouldnt recommend evaporating down alcohol . But I am interested in your results if you get any.
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

jamie
#5 Posted : 9/15/2009 12:59:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My stomache isn't that healthy..I have food allergies that gave me leaky gut..and while it's gotten somewhat better from eating healthy and cutting out allergy foods, it's still not 100%..so I think that is why these things bother me..

Maybe it's something that I need durring the trip..like a healing sort of reaction. Mushrooms make me puke at times just like aya..actually I think that thats what it is, I resist the urge to puke on shrooms sometimes..maybe I should just accept the purge every time..it feels good after.

My friend and his gf always powder they're mushrooms and make chocolates, and I get the same thing, but they are usually fine..

The thing I like about tea, is the doscomfort only lasts about 30 minutes and then I am fine, because the shrooms aren't actually inmy stomache..if I eat them it goes on much longer..

"Some people have problems with breaking up the Mushroom Cells inside the stomache due to lack of enzymes."

That could be it as well..I dont digest food to well if I dont have digestive enzymes before hand.
Long live the unwoke.

DMTripper
#6 Posted : 9/15/2009 5:27:42 AM

John Murdoch IV

I brew tea and mix jasmine flowers to it and honey. And I try to eat healthy before I trip. A melon is the best thing I can eat before a trip Smile Or when tripping. Just the regular yellow ones. Or even a juicy orange. But if your stomach is very sensitive an orange might be too acidic.
I know what you mean with the bloated stomach. If I don't take care of what I eat my stomach gets very bloated while tripping. I think drinking beer before a trip is one of the worst things I can do. Alcohol really get's in the way of the shrooms. My shrooms dislike alcohol a lot.

edit:
Well actually every cell in my body hates alcohol but I just love beer Razz hehe

––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

polytrip
#7 Posted : 9/15/2009 10:32:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I have been thinking about 'mushroom-yopo' two, because of the structural similarities between psilocin and bufotenin.

Never tried it, but i bet it would work.

Adding a little lime, and you'l have free-base psilocin.
It might be much more powerfull then oral shrooms.

If you give it a try, i would be very curious to hear the results.

jamie
#8 Posted : 9/15/2009 5:37:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes mushrooms and bufo is something I really want to attempt..
I smoked a crude bufo extract on some caapi last night and lay in bed in the dark and for the fisrt time with bufo had some faint psilocybin like geometry..but it did not manifest at all until I was inthe dark for a bit and tranced out, then fell half asleap and had some weird dreams...people talking to me and stuff, wierd but mundane things..then wokeup and some geomety was still there..maybe lasted 40 minutes all together.
Long live the unwoke.