We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Enemy God... Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 9/13/2009 2:32:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZNg217vBSg

heres the trailer..
http://www.youtube.com/w...mKho&feature=related

This movie looks very interesting..has anyone seen it?
Long live the unwoke.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 9/13/2009 3:45:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Hmm... haven't heard of it...

Doesn't really tell me much here either.

Do you know the background behind this?

Morphane
#3 Posted : 9/13/2009 4:08:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I found it disturbing that the shaman described a creator God that dwelt in unapproachable light, heaven of heaven, but the demons he and other shamans used and communicated with, told him that this being is the enemy. The demons were terrified of this being.

This highlights my chief fear about hallucinogens, inspired by my Christian upbringing, that one is encountering lying demons in hyperspace, and they are trying to subvert one from the one true source of life.

The documentary looks interesting though.

MagikVenom
#4 Posted : 9/13/2009 4:31:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Morphane wrote:
I found it disturbing that the shaman described a creator God that dwelt in unapproachable light, heaven of heaven, but the demons he and other shamans used and communicated with, told him that this being is the enemy. The demons were terrified of this being.

This highlights my chief fear about hallucinogens, inspired by my Christian upbringing, that one is encountering lying demons in hyperspace, and they are trying to subvert one from the one true source of life.

The documentary looks interesting though.

I haven't seen it yet.

These are most certainly metaphors of personnel mythology. And can be complemently understood only in complete context. A contex we can never know so they are not to be taken literary. Same applies to all man made phillosophies.

Tripping is not for everyone and there is no shame in that. I used to go to church as a child and even taught the younger kids in bible school by the time I was 13 all my reading had convinced me it was all bunk! Nothing wrong with the golden rule however I found that to be true, I just washed my mind free from the christan rubbish and havent missed it a bit!Laughing

Best Wishes
PEACE

MV

jamie
#5 Posted : 9/13/2009 4:36:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

soulfood wrote:
Hmm... haven't heard of it...

Doesn't really tell me much here either.

Do you know the background behind this?

Not really..just came to it randomly on youtube...but now I want to see it.

here is the web site..
http://www.theenemygod.com/

BTW..I labled the thread wrong..it's called The Enemy God..not Enemy of God..my bad.
Long live the unwoke.

soulfood
#6 Posted : 9/13/2009 4:44:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Yeah, when I first read it I thought you were on about the king arthur chronicles by bernard cornwell... good books Smile

jamie
#7 Posted : 9/13/2009 4:51:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^^just looked that king arthur book up, will have to read it someday!
There is another book about arthur I wanted to read..21 lessons of Merlyn I think it was..not sure how accurate it actaully is though..but it's sopposedly about Arthurs apprentiship to Merlyn.
Long live the unwoke.

memo
#8 Posted : 9/13/2009 5:01:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Fractal! I don't know how many great things I would have missed if it wasn't for Nexians posting links or giving a heads up about them. Thanks again!
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

cellux
#9 Posted : 9/14/2009 4:28:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

This used to be one of the main motifs of my trips. Getting into the dark dimensions with a faith that can withstand the attack of the demons. Bringing the Light of God to Lucifer himself in disguise and open up the box in the heart of darkness so that the mathematical necessity of Truth can transmute all evil to light. Giving my life - as Jesus did on the cross - so that salvation can happen for others. Disappearing from this world - as Lain did in Serial Experiments: Lain - so that others can live happily thereafter. All kinds of games around that theme.

jamie
#10 Posted : 9/14/2009 5:01:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I did meat what some would call a "demon" once on mushrooms (note that the term demon actaully comes from the druidic daemon..which is a nature spirit..thanks christianity)

It was telling me horrible horrible things, I was in a trance listening to it sort of unaware of what was going on, sort of half asleap beside a fire on the beach late at night..when I became aware of what was going on I was appauled and told it to fuck right off..and it did. The voice stopped and my trip just carried on normally from there.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#11 Posted : 9/14/2009 5:06:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=cellux Bringing the Light of God to Lucifer himself in disguise and open up the box in the heart of darkness so that the mathematical necessity of Truth can transmute all evil to light.[/quote]

Lucifer actaully mean "light bringer"..there are many luciferians who are actually very kind and loving people..totally distinguished from "satanists"...all this stuff is so scewed these days I dont know how anyone could trust the church..

I cant remember all of it, but I think some view lucifer as the one that comes here to test us, showing us the darkness so that we can really see the light..hence the term "light bringer"...

anyways, I know what you mean when you use the term..just thught I would add that.
Long live the unwoke.

Saidin
#12 Posted : 9/14/2009 7:37:34 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

fractal enchantment wrote:
I cant remember all of it, but I think some view lucifer as the one that comes here to test us, showing us the darkness so that we can really see the light..hence the term "light bringer"...

Yes, there is an interpretation of the Luciferian story that posits that he purposely "fell" in order to show us the darkness so that we could seek the light. As there can be no light without dark, his "sacrifice" was actually an act of profound love. This is why he is called the Light Bringer.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.