We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Kava and Nux Vomica (strychnine): a 4 star experience! Options

69ron
#21 Posted : 9/14/2009 9:12:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I understand the need for safety, that's why I put a warning on the opening post, but that’s apparently not enough. It seems some people don’t like this subject even being posted at all.

This is the subject which I’m studying at the moment and if this subject matter is not welcomed here on the Nexus I will not post it here. There are other people who are interested in this subject and they can find my posts about this subject on other forums.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#22 Posted : 9/29/2009 4:19:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^me too..really really sucks that he is gone..I miss his reports, and would like to read his current reports..they interest me..if it werent for ron I probabily would have given up on bufo..thank you ron for peaking my interest in bufotenine!..whereever you are..

Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#23 Posted : 9/29/2009 5:21:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^I agree completely. I am studying natural systems of healing, so strychnine is very interesting to me..and I do plan on testing vomica seeds one day..strychnine is not at all harmful in the right doses.
Long live the unwoke.

PREV12