We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from Brazil Options

Mushhead
#1 Posted : 7/5/2015 12:05:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings dmt-nexus members,
I am a Brazilian psychonaut and I am very interested in learning more about psychedelics, so I registered in the forum. I've taken many wild mushrooms and jurema, and lately I have learned to extract and use dmt Smile . I'm sorry for the English poorly written Big grin

peace, love and magic!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Synkromystic
#2 Posted : 7/5/2015 1:13:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Mushhead. Welcome to the Nexus Smile Your English is great! It is much better than most AmurikansEmbarrased

TGO
#3 Posted : 7/5/2015 1:26:17 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

This is a great place to be! Have a look around and ask questions if needed! I hope you find what you are looking for!

PEACE

-The Grateful One-
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

endlessness
#4 Posted : 7/5/2015 1:47:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bem-vindo irmão (ou irmã ?)

How did you prepare the jurema? Was it by itself or mixed with a MAOI?

And the mushrooms how do you normaly dose them when picking fresh?

See you Smile

Mushhead
#5 Posted : 7/5/2015 3:18:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the welcome! Smile
I'm reading the forum to learn how to interact .

To make 1 liter of tea, I put 250g MHRB in a pot with 4 liters of water + half a cup of vinegar or juice of one or two lemons . Boil until reduced to 2L. I do this three to five times . I hope it cool and put 6 tablespoons dried pure albumin. Warm it to form balls albumin + tannin. I filter and put again reduce to remain one liter . Add honey, apple , mint, ginger or another herb that imagination send Laughing .
I do 15 sweet cha doses (+3 or 5g of syrian rue per dose).
The experience is similar to 2-3 hours of smoked dmt, sometimes Love

With mushrooms I do not do right dosage Embarrased . I collect, wash and mix in a juice, -+ 10 mushrooms (30g). Dried mushrooms , I put 3-5g in juice also .

I can put pictures of the crystals and the extraction technique, in some topic ?

Thanks
peace