We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So swim got busted, just weed luckily! Options

Infinite I
#1 Posted : 9/11/2009 11:33:24 PM

JC

So swim got caught with 7 weed plants in July. The housing association told swim that his door was lying off the latch two weeks ago, this happened two weeks before the bust but swim just thought he hadnt been vigilant enough when locking the door, it turns out it was a dodgy lock. His brother had noticed the same thing when watering the plants when swim was in Amsterdam, again his brother thought it was his own stupidity so didnt say anything to swim but after swims experience it turns out the lock was openign itsself. The lock seemed fine but this is the only explanation because after swim seen his door opend two week ago he was obviously horrified so always made sure it was shut properly.

Swim thinks the latch has came off and an electricity engineer has came up to his door as they had been hassling swim that month and hes went in, seen the meter rigged and the grow room and phoned the police.

Swim found out after being at his girlfriends, he had a week off so planned to do a lot of psychedelic experimenting that week. He started the monday morning on that fateful day by sucking and chewing ten hbws so he could have a nice psychedelic day, then go water his babys then back to the girlfriends.

He got to the door and his lock looked shiny and different, he thought it was the seeds at first but then the key wouldnt turn, he thought the housing must have made a terrible mistake somethings not right here, he tried to kick the door in and had no luck. In a panic he went down stairs and his neighbour came out and told him what had happened. swim still has to give her flowers for her help. After she told him all he could say was oh no the DMT the DMT.

Swim was in the process of two seperate extractions, fasa and marsofold, he had already gathered about a gram and a half of jungle spice, he had gave half of that away, he thought luckily. he also had 1.5g of mushrooms his friend had just gave him a tin of weed, maybe an oz maybe more, everything else was legal or semi legal. Luckily swim had had most of his stuff on him and took his incriminating pc two days before the bust, he thought maybe all these things would kind of go in his favour, he didnt realise how lucky he was.

It took swims lawyer four weeks to get a hold of police dealing with swims case, he thought it was the drugs squad first so he was very scared then it turned out it was just the community police, which he finally got a hold of for an interview. Swim went with his lawyer and they pulled some article where their allowed to hold swim for 6 hours without charge. When he was standing at the charge desk he seen the charge sheet that said cultivation of cannabis and possesion of unique drug one and unique drug two, swim assumed this was the dmt and the mushrooms.

swim got stripped searched and was really shitting himself and traumatised, he had been to the dr a few weeks before for a sick line because he didnt want to go to work and the police showed up there looking for him. The dr offered these dodgy heavy duty anti-depressants which he thought was a disgrace, though swim was laying it on for him so he took these anti-anxiety tablets propranalol. The police asked swim if he was on any medication and swim said yes indeed he was, for anxiety and depression, right after the strip search swim got to see a dr and in his distressed state the dr offered him valium, he doesnt like to take valium but now was the time!

This helped swim calm down a bit and he managed to get a sleep in the cell, he had a late night the night before then his laywer came back and he went to the interview, turns out they were really waiting for cid because uniformed officers cant press record on a tape recorder lol tehir not allowed to!

Swim done a no comment interview after the lawyers advice, no comment to EVERYTHING! The police who searched swim and in the interview were all pretty decent swim feels lucky, they were very apologetic when strip searching swim and when interviewing they seemed to be just going through the motions, as if it was no big deal, this was when swim realised there were no questions about the jars of mimosa solutions jars with frumaric acid xylene etc. swim was eventually charged with possesion of cannabis and cultivation of cannabis.

swim went to court yesterday plead guilty and got a £300 fine! he didnt even have to stand up in court, hes not even sure if it will go on his record, im sure the lawyer mentioned something like this as did his cousin, his lawyer is a busy man and had to go, swim was just so happy so didnt take everything in.

Swim got back in his flat two weeks ago, all his solvents were still there and his pot of mimosa juice with 450g of mimosa still to be extracted , also his tin of grass was still there, the mushrooms were gone, well the ones lying on the middle of the table . The last crop he done swim still had the plant twigs and the soil they were in, all still there. God bless incompetent police!

Swim is very lucky and cant beleive hes got away with what he has, he thought he would have went to jail, sorry for such a long post.

Also forgot to say its times like these that you realise who loves you and how importuant your friends and family are, it was one of the scariest traumatic xperiences of swims life. Swim would also like to thank folks he chatted to in the chatroom here who offered good advice!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

lonewolf123
#2 Posted : 9/11/2009 11:44:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well damn, thats a crazy story!! Glad to hear it all worked out

The Traveler
#3 Posted : 9/11/2009 11:46:52 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I'm so glad that this seemingly nightmare turned out this way, you are very, very lucky!

Let it be a lesson for all...

lonewolf123
#4 Posted : 9/11/2009 11:49:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Traveler I think what you meant to say was very very very very very very lucky hah

Swim had 1yr probation for about .5g MJ..... very very unlucky lol

gammagore
#5 Posted : 9/11/2009 11:54:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

haha, good on SWIM mate

Thats an awesome report, £300 fine, nicely done, and most of SWIM's product is still there. Sweeeet.

On the flip side, maybe this is a little stroke of luck, some leasons to be learnt here. SWIM should try and have less product lying around.

Glad things are all ok now.

Infinite I
#6 Posted : 9/11/2009 11:59:30 PM

JC

Indeed very very very very very lucky! LOL

When the lawyer pulled swim out of court, left him standing and came back and said he didnt even have to stand up its a £300 fine it was a very similiar feeling to when he put his key in the door and it didnt work but the polar opposite!

swim realises he has been very wreckless with his acitvitys in one flat, he remembers acolon-5 said a while back most dmt busts he read were usually from people who were dealing or who were growing weed at the same time. Swim just thought itll never happen and typically this was the last time swim was going to grow, seriously. Hes just very happy and has learned a hard lesson.

Dorge
#7 Posted : 9/12/2009 1:24:09 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

your blessed thats for sure...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Dwhitty76
#8 Posted : 9/12/2009 7:09:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIY is EXTREMELY LUCKY !!! Mabey he's got a spirit of some sort looking out for him. Smile

I am so happy that thing's turned out the way they did, and swiy is able to roam around as a free man.

Swim is alway's concerned about these issues, especially since he rent's his apartment and has a landlord.

Swim changed his locks after he rented his flat and never leaves anything that might look suspiscious laying around. He does'nt even like to have any solvent's in his apartment unless he is in the middle of an extraction.

Even with all these precautions, swim had a close call once recently, when his apartment got flooded.

He told his landlord about the flood, and ofcourse swim made sure everything was in their propper places and conceiled, before the landlord came into the apartment.

The source of the water was unclear and his landlord thought that mabey the refridgerator and freezer needed to be defrosted, and he went straight to the freezer!!

He put his hand in the freezer and swim is pretty sure that he felt the plastic ziplock w/ vials in it, and swim even thinks the landlord sensed that there was something in there that swim didn't want him to see.Fortunately his landlord is a real cool artist type and he just backed away from it.Swim immediately directed his attention to the plumbing under the kitchen sink,but for a minute there, swim was starting to sweat.

You can never be too careful and you can never be too discreet !

Swim is just happy that swiy is a free man.Like traveler said, "let this be a lesson to us all."
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

ohayoco
#9 Posted : 9/12/2009 12:22:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Glad SWIY is ok. Thanks for sharing.

Note that any police reading this would now know be able to easily link your online identity with your true identity- you've stated details like the date and result of your court case and the story about the lock which would make identifying you very easy. Maybe you've already deliberately given these details as false details so as to protect your identity, that would be a safe thing to do while still enabling others to benefit from your experience. Smile
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

ohayoco
#10 Posted : 9/12/2009 12:25:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Glad Infinite I's SWIY is ok. Thanks for sharing. Yes UK seems so much more lenient than the Land Of The Free, which is ironic!

Any police reading this would now know be able to easily link your online identity with your true identity- you've stated details like the date and result of your court case (I doubt they have many cases like yours in a day, a week, a month, even a year), and the detailed story about the lock, would make identifying you very easy and finding SWIY through you. Maybe you've already deliberately given these details as false details so as to protect your identity, that would be a safe thing to do while still enabling others to benefit from your experience. Smile
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Infinite I
#11 Posted : 9/13/2009 11:47:55 AM

JC

Yes swim isnt telling the whole story properly, though it isnt Infinite I it is his friend and his friend has nothing incriminating in his house or knows anyone with illegal stuff, also all his posts are fictitious its all make beleive and, I mean look at the looneys you get on this site talking about aliens as if its real, off their head the lot of them and Infinite I also has serious mental problems.

Also swims case was just a run of the mill cultivastion charge, very common and not too serious, also they have nothing on him so swim is confident he can post his insane ramblings on this insane site.

Thanks for your support guys, this has been a hard lesson and as whitty says
You can never be too careful and you can never be too discreet ! Cheers

MagikVenom
#12 Posted : 9/13/2009 1:31:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dude
Stealing Power will get you busted. That is in one of the top three ways growers go down. Also I great way to burn your house down and endanger others neighbor, fireman, pets, as well as your crop.

Taking things from others without permission will always bring attention. So at less you or your family has no food and is hungry don't steal or hang around those that do.(like the Greedy Bastards in charge in the good old USA BLOOD SUCKING LEACHES. I will never have a state or Gov Job that would make me as immoral as those DIRTY ...... I have integrity the Government are the real Criminals here not underground Citizens of the World like my self)

No to mention it gives a bad rep to growers that have integrity. There is nothing wrong with growing cannabis it just makes you a farmer its the biggest agricultural crop here in the US.

PEACE
MV

Infinite I
#13 Posted : 9/13/2009 1:52:07 PM

JC

Well here swim knows people that have grown for years, some have their meter rigged and some dont. The ones that pay their expensive bills dont get hassled and the ones that have their meter rigged dont get caught, it takes them a very long time to get a warrant to enter the property, swim has never heard of anyone who has been caught because their meter was rigged, they have been after a friend of swims for two years and havent got anywhere. As long as you dont anwere the door to them you should be ok, here in the UK anyway.

MagikVenom
#14 Posted : 9/13/2009 2:04:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infinite I wrote:
Well here swim knows people that have grown for years, some have their meter rigged and some dont. The ones that pay their expensive bills dont get hassled and the ones that have their meter rigged dont get caught, it takes them a very long time to get a warrant to enter the property, swim has never heard of anyone who has been caught because their meter was rigged, they have been after a friend of swims for two years and havent got anywhere. As long as you dont anwere the door to them you should be ok, here in the UK anyway.

Maybe so try it for 25years and see what happens. Learn to weld or get a pottery kiln have your shop set up in front so it can be seen. The real pros grow all there life and NEVER get busted. FOR ANYTHING. A few speeding tickets for going well over 120mph in cars and motorcycles are my crimes on recored and that was more that 20years ago. For the most part I do as I please and have never had any legal troubles and most likely never will.

PEACE
MV

Breaking Bullshit Laws is one of my favorite Hobby's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=380C_nVJotY

Infinite I
#15 Posted : 9/13/2009 2:09:50 PM

JC

No swims done with growing, not worth it, he tells me hell still extract though and be extra careful

MagikVenom
#16 Posted : 9/14/2009 3:56:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Infinite I

I almost forget sorry, people getting busted for doing nothing wrong has side tracked a important point I wanted to make in my first response.

Good Luck dealing with the authorities (so called by me .........you know dirty something...) I send my best to you real or imagined and am truly sorry this happened to you but hey man no big deal live and learn. Lots of folks get busted its the laws that are wrong not you.

And if you enjoy cannabis with you friends you have done nothing wrong in my book. Just dont rig the power and fix the lock TRIPLE check for light leaks and start some more beans or get yourself some clones. Try another location the heats on at your crib.

Dont be intimidated Brother you have done nothing wrong

PEACE
MV