We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Attacked by an entity? Options

Global
#41 Posted : 7/11/2015 3:45:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

spacexplorer wrote:
Who knows if they are materialistic or not personally I don't think entities exist in a material realm but does it really matter? They still seem able to attack and attach on to people

I think that's the main point here. Regardless of what impact they can have in one's life following the experience is debatable, as well as their potential non-existence in between smoking (which I would find myself to be unlikely), but it cannot be overstated that interaction with them, as per my experiences, brings immediate consequences. In that sense they exert an effect on the material world at the most superficial level.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jees
#42 Posted : 7/11/2015 12:56:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Obsessions and alike, is this different than entities acting on a person? Perhaps it is same thing, only in entities they become recognized as such. We could see entities active in the real matter world by their products. If you get overwhelmed by anger, why differ that from a particular entity striking you (riding you) that way? Entities are energy, is transformable, as are psychological/emotional or sick states, to me it seems strongly suggesting that they are same.

Possession, exorcism, hypnoses, etc, becomes more palpable if looked at them as entities-alike strategies. Often I feel like the sum of a set of entities and nothing more, energies who ride me, and in "healing" or personal development it looks like just a matter of tuning which one's you allow or kickass out, to the extent possible.

If looked at entities as representations of energy-type, then they exist in both hyperspace and real matter world, with only a difference in manifestation or perceptibility.

I could be wrong but the simplicity behind it is so seducing. It would bring value to spice if it enabled energies to be visualized/conceptualized that are in common world totally invisible (except for the results when they have already acted).

"Your Honor, It wasn't actually me who did the crime, it was that other piece in myself that made me do it."
With some doctor report backup such defense is tenable in courts. One could say entities are officially recognized Laughing

PS: I admit not having enough entity experience to speak of in the way others report, but I do meet energy-fields that I need to steer during ceremony, some I welcome, some I feel to stray from. The fields affect my feelings. Some fields are novel and I feel introduced to, which I do with prudence. So I only put a hypothesis about "entities".

spacexplorer
#43 Posted : 7/19/2015 8:50:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Regarding if these things are real or not I think they really do exist in the consciousness field. Consciousness is everything anyways maybe this is how my brain interprets certain subconscious or unconscious behaviors projected into the realm of consciousness. But some of the things the entities showed me were so far out of my brains comprehension that it really makes me think it's some kind of entity from the collective consciousness realm.

1ce
#44 Posted : 7/20/2015 8:53:41 AM

Communications-Security Analyst

I've been attacked by an entity, it was indeed physically painful. However, the trip turned into perhaps one of the most beautiful I've ever had.

Perhaps it's some form of mental test to determine commitment. Lord only knows why these things happen.

spacexplorer
#45 Posted : 7/20/2015 9:57:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For me it felt like the opposite, it was a great trip already then maybe the energy attracted the entity and it turned into a bad trip and that's how it went the rest of the time. It's something I'm still learning from though.

1ce
#46 Posted : 7/20/2015 11:31:23 AM

Communications-Security Analyst

I see. From what I remember (I've thought on it a lot), I was in a parking garage and there was a girl playing with very white spoons, or what looked like spoons. As I approached I felt a fear I've never felt before, the truest form of complete terror. I do not know why I felt this way, which allowed for the situation to worsen.

I discovered that these 'spoons' were not spoons at all, instead they were instruments of torture. The entity carved my gut open and I felt a very real pain as my flesh was torn open. Another entity grasped my head and I felt the bone over my right eye solidify over my eye.

I woke up from this nightmare, at first glad to be safe. I sat up and again felt the pain of my disembowlment, and observed the solid bone and blindness afflicting my right eye. I remind myself that I am simply in a very real dream as I lay back and closed my eyes once more.

As I re-appeared in the garage, I witnessed many other 'good' entities drag off with the two that attacked me. I observed them flailing about as the dream morphed into a more blissful setting.

My question is, should these worries bother you? What do you gain from struggling with the experience instead of accepting it?

spacexplorer
#47 Posted : 7/20/2015 2:15:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I felt the intense fear I don't worry as much about it now but it's still interesting to learn more about these entities. I feel like I've accepted what happened but I don't remember it too clearly so I can't accept what exactly did happen but it's being unveiled to me as time goes on. Cool

PREV123