We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Attacked by an entity? Options

Purges
#21 Posted : 7/8/2015 7:14:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jeez, just wanted to say that is an excellent analogy. Sometimes it really does feel like a trip to the dentist! Very happy
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Global
#22 Posted : 7/8/2015 10:21:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Purges wrote:
Jeez, just wanted to say that is an excellent analogy. Sometimes it really does feel like a trip to the dentist! Very happy

But notice that in the case of the OP, they did not find the negative experience to be healing afterwards, and this resonates with my experience as well. They described a lack of emotions, and this is what I find that negative entity contact entails. The fear I have of negative entities is not so much a result of superstition or fear of weird things they have to show or fear of the intensity of experience, but rather it feels like they drain one's emotions, and the effect takes place immediately on contact. It is a quite literal example of cause and effect. I don't have to guess what happens if they make contact, I know. If I can prevent them from touching me, the emotional vacuum effect does not take place. This seems to be somewhat conversely true with positive entities often making contact for euphoric effect. That the effect is (for me) accompanied by fuzzy, sticky energy that seems quite difficult to remove oneself (entities can help) makes the situation all the more despairing.

On my last DMT experience before my 2 year hiatus (which has been recently ended), I was in a mansion that I regularly go to in hyperspace, and everything was going just fine until the negative glitch started to show up. The entities took care of this intruder by filing it away into a closet, while cheekily singing a song about singing a song (gotta love fractal song lyrics). They sing in a pleasantly nasal harmony.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Synkromystic
#23 Posted : 7/9/2015 5:49:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
Purges wrote:

But notice that in the case of the OP, they did not find the negative experience to be healing afterwards, and this resonates with my experience as well. They described a lack of emotions, and this is what I find that negative entity contact entails. The fear I have of negative entities is not so much a result of superstition or fear of weird things they have to show or fear of the intensity of experience, but rather it feels like they drain one's emotions, and the effect takes place immediately on contact. It is a quite literal example of cause and effect. I don't have to guess what happens if they make contact, I know. If I can prevent them from touching me, the emotional vacuum effect does not take place. This seems to be somewhat conversely true with positive entities often making contact for euphoric effect. That the effect is (for me) accompanied by fuzzy, sticky energy that seems quite difficult to remove oneself (entities can help) makes the situation all the more despairing.

That's interesting that encounters with entities are emotionally draining for you. It is the opposite for me. Encounters are emotionally fueling for me...Often times I get very nervous, in the past I have been very fearful. I can also become very sad during a negative entity encounter....Although I am doing a lot better these past few months in dealing with my internal reactions to them. The severity of the reaction has lessened dramatically. I am learning to not be as affected by their presence (or him...I'm somewhat convinced that I only encounter 1 negative entity, and it has many disguises.)

I can't ever remember having ever been touched by one in my dmt trips, or in my dreams. Maybe this is why I don't feel drained afterwards and you do? I usually come back to ''normal'' Pleased within a few seconds, or a few minutes at most if its a pharma experience.

Global
#24 Posted : 7/9/2015 12:16:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

These glitches I encounter, they don't seem evil or malicious. I just literally seek to avoid that very real cause and effect of contact they have, even if those effects only last so long. I don't hear other people mention these "things" so much. Negative entities yes, but not these bunched up, dark brown, ugly, glitched out aberrations of hyperspace.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

Synkromystic
#25 Posted : 7/9/2015 12:35:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm, I definitely wouldn't describe most of my encounters with negative entities as glitches, although I have had a few experiences where the same dark brown/black cloud like negative entity/energy has manifested. It is definitely malicious. It wants to control me, hurt me, etc, and is very effective at pursuing me. I have had numerous experiences with what I believe to be this same entity, because it has a very distinct energy signature, although it can morph and take many shapes. Only a few have been this vague like clouded energy. Most are more distinct, and it often takes a partial human form (oddly enough, it will often take a similar form to one of my friends from years ago who I have lost touch with..or at least I have assumed him to be my friend.. He is a reike master who goes by the name Abraxas. It's odd because this reike master I speak of has the same energy signature as this entity.) The whole situation is entirely perplexing to me and somewhat unnerving.

It seems likely that we are probably describing 2 entirely separate phenomenon with minute similarities.

spacexplorer
#26 Posted : 7/9/2015 12:45:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice huge block post global I totally understand that concept of the hyperspace being folded over and over into that brown thing you call a glitch and I'm pretty sure I feel a couple of those fuzzy glitches on me too so I'm going to try the throat chanting thing. Do you have any instructions for it or do you just make your voice lower and lower in a constant hum or something? ThanksVery happy

I imagine those glitches are just basically our neurosis or collective social neuroses that we need to unravel (seemingly negative energy) and they can block up the flow of love if too many get stuck on you

Infectedstyle
#27 Posted : 7/9/2015 3:52:23 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

Most clear-headed negativitiy with dmt for me was like this; smoked some MGs to get into nice headspace with structures and past/present and elves present. Then after coming down eat some processed potato chips. Feel happy. Go back to my room to smoke another bowl. Upon smoking hear *In audible clarity* People breaking in the house. Opening the gates. Metal on metal, All these sounds that accompany a burglary.

I don't look outside the window where the wounds are coming from but I do see shadows enter from the gap opening of the window and it enters the room and I feel something attach itself on my back in the back of my spine. Right on my abdominal area sensations. A spiraling sensation. Emotions flood from Normal to very negative sexual guilt. For no apparent reason.

And I remain sick for 2 weeks.

Until I smoked another D and something seemed to encompass the room I was in. And it sucked out a Snake-like-entity out of my spinal chord. Into it's body. And said, see ; there is love. While the snake was hissing with hate. And it left me.

Purges
#28 Posted : 7/9/2015 6:41:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
Purges wrote:

But notice that in the case of the OP, they did not find the negative experience.....

My response was a little out of context, I suppose, but what Jees said struck a chord.

My own experience with negative entities is that they feed off negative / stress related emotions. Positive entities resonate at a high frequency and are often very complex in their appearance / nature, and when the ecstatic state is achieved it multiplies and balloons exponentially. Conversely the "negs" are shadowy or amorphous and try to goad you into feeding them, if you passively allow that, then the opposite happens. This is probably why singing is so effective, because it instantly raises and maintains a vibrational state that is very unappealing to them. The way I see it is like the law of attraction. Like attracts like.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Jees
#29 Posted : 7/9/2015 10:28:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks all for detailing more about the negatives and I feel lucky to be spared of them so far, I feel more prepared if they do pop up.

About the topic of emotion lacking after time:
the abatement of emotion can, imo, represent a viable asset. The period of emotional flat-line that took a week once, feels as Zen accomplished big time and I'm glad some of that remains. Before that, I never knew what real deep rest in the soul could be. But in an emotional addicted world this might come across suspicious.

So spice have robbed me from emotion too on occasion, and there was never entities involved, and it never felt negative. The emo-reductionist effect is enough mutual reported here to start thinking of it as a by times curious biological-psychological effect. Anyway I find it an extremely cool effect and one that I might call healing of emotional overload, like a welcome emotional reset period.

Global
#30 Posted : 7/9/2015 10:32:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think the advantage to the throat singing is a combination of synesthesia and the pure visceral nature of throat singing. The entities' actions seem bound by sound. Since throat singing resonates vibrations through the body and head cavities coupled with the acoustic vibrations of the pitches in the air, you create a set of vibrations that is very difficult to resist. It can quite literally pull them apart

Global
#31 Posted : 7/9/2015 10:37:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

spacexplorer wrote:
Nice huge block post global I totally understand that concept of the hyperspace being folded over and over into that brown thing you call a glitch and I'm pretty sure I feel a couple of those fuzzy glitches on me too so I'm going to try the throat chanting thing. Do you have any instructions for it or do you just make your voice lower and lower in a constant hum or something? ThanksVery happy

Of course it's hard to describe, but going lower is definitely the right direction. I remember when the entity taught me to do it I felt my voice get lower and lower, and then it's like you pass this point and it turns into a much more gutteral thing. There's something going on with the motion of the soft palate that makes the difference, but I'm not quite sure what.

spacexplorer
#32 Posted : 7/10/2015 2:13:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

During a deep chanting session I remember more clearly what happened. During a trip I was radiating extreme love, this attracted the attention of the reptilian entity and it attacked me with horrendous fear it stabbed me in the heart many many times opening up cracks and then it seeped itself in through the cracks. But I still have my heart and my soul. And it will not win. It will not win.

smokerx
#33 Posted : 7/10/2015 2:59:40 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

fathomlessness wrote:
Well I wasn't sure what side people were on, I just know that I had a thread removed because of promoting that materialism isn't necessarily a correct belief system.

I don't quite see the logic of that because whenever someone posts trip reports of encountering entities outside of the scope of science then it directly violates the rationality that most accept...

Well I got banned just because one moderator did not agree with what I believed from all my heart. So next time you want to talk against materialism or anything else make sure you have lost of links to support that cos some moderators will show you their huge power of removing you or thread from this world Smile
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

zhoro
#34 Posted : 7/10/2015 3:17:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is highly doubtful that moderator intervention was due to disagreement with a non-materialist view.

On the point of materialism vs. non-materialism in regard to entities: it seems that from a truly non-materialist view, there should be no concern with entities at all. Such concern can only be from the point of view associated with a form, which is inherently a materialist point of view.

Are you sure your point of view is non-materialist?
Here it is - right now. Start thinking about it and you miss it. ~ Huang-po

DansMaTete
#35 Posted : 7/10/2015 3:36:38 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

smokerx wrote:
Well I got banned just because one moderator did not agree with what I believed from all my heart. So next time you want to talk against materialism or anything else make sure you have lost of links to support that cos some moderators will show you their huge power of removing you or thread from this world Smile

You mean because of this :

a1pha wrote:

smokerx wrote:
Buy the way some humans also have sex with their brothers and sisters plus other animals and same sex. Yes thats how low humanity got.

Excuse me? Same sex is somehow "low"? You can take a week off for that comment.

[Edit: Reduced to a week b/c I doubt whether it's a month or a week you'll mature much, if at all. You should spend some time with your inner self and examine why you consider same sex relationships immoral. Hopefully your reasoning extends beyond Leviticus.]

« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

smokerx
#36 Posted : 7/10/2015 4:48:07 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

DansMaTete wrote:
smokerx wrote:

You mean because of this :

a1pha wrote:

smokerx wrote:
Buy the way some humans also have sex with their brothers and sisters plus other animals and same sex. Yes thats how low humanity got.

Excuse me? Same sex is somehow "low"? You can take a week off for that comment.

[Edit: Reduced to a week b/c I doubt whether it's a month or a week you'll mature much, if at all. You should spend some time with your inner self and examine why you consider same sex relationships immoral. Hopefully your reasoning extends beyond Leviticus.]

Does not matter what it was for I do not want to go into it just saying I had different view then moderator and got banned for it. So next time I will not voice my opinion in this place just in case.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

smokerx
#37 Posted : 7/10/2015 4:57:32 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

zhoro wrote:
It is highly doubtful that moderator intervention was due to disagreement with a non-materialistic view.

No it was not because of non-materialistic view. It was about very materialistic view. Does not matter now. I was just saying to the guy to have some supportive material for his statements but it could be quite tricky for non materialistic stuff Smile

Global
#38 Posted : 7/10/2015 10:09:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not to be ironic or anything, but this thread is really close to being locked if it doesn't get back on track...

spacexplorer
#39 Posted : 7/10/2015 11:14:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Who knows if they are materialistic or not personally I don't think entities exist in a material realm but does it really matter? They still seem able to attack and attach on to people

Infectedstyle
#40 Posted : 7/11/2015 1:35:32 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

Global wrote:
I have a lot to say on the topic, but this was my response to a question that came up over Peter Gorman's book "Ayahuasca in My Blood." I would make sure to check out the link at the bottom of the quote too.

Global wrote:

Thank you for sharing this. ^^

PREV123NEXT