We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Rue Changa Options

Sandgrease
#1 Posted : 7/2/2015 7:25:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So, I'm thinking about making Changa with Rue by making tea using the seeds and evaporating said tea onto mint leaves similar to how people make enhanced Caapi leaf.

How much rue should I use per gram of dmt? 1 Gram of rue seed tea to 1 gram of dmt?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Metanoia
#2 Posted : 7/2/2015 7:33:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why not extract the harmalas and then add them to your blend? It would be much better in terms of dosage. I had success with The Tao of Rue on my first attempt, large yield and very clean results.

DeltaSpice
#3 Posted : 7/2/2015 7:50:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What Metanoia said ^^^

If you have Harmala Alks powdered you can then make real honest to God Changa Thumbs up

xa
#4 Posted : 7/2/2015 8:45:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe Sandgrease don't want to go trough an extraction and make only a tea like caapi leaf...i'm also interested, could work ? or need to be extracted with rue ? caapi leaf have different alcaloid and work alone or with a 10x water extraction...it's the same with rue ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Metanoia
#5 Posted : 7/2/2015 10:27:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I honestly am not sure if it would work exactly the same as it would with a caapi tea. My thinking is that caapi seems to be much nicer....much more gentle than rue. Making a crude rue extraction like that might be for lack of a better word, nasty. Rue alkaloid extractions are time consuming but worth the effort in the long run. It's filter filter filter filter! Smile

Purges
#6 Posted : 7/3/2015 2:55:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rue tea tastes foul. I imagine vaping rue tea resin to be no better.

Also with refined extract you can actually weigh and experiment with different ratios to suit your needs. Or you could dose before smoking,use for Pharma, sprinkle some in a joint...

You get out what you put in. Effort is rewarded.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

TGO
#7 Posted : 7/3/2015 4:52:58 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Here is one more vote for doing the extraction! It is really quite simple and well worth it as previously mentioned.

Metanoia wrote:
It's filter filter filter filter!

Indeed. That is the biggest problem you will likely run into during a Rue extraction.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

DeltaSpice
#8 Posted : 7/4/2015 6:53:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:
You get out what you put in. Effort is rewarded.

This is so true. If you put time and effort in you are equally rewarded.
My best experiences come after or during extractions be it spice or Harmalas , it's as if some thing is aware of your efforts .