We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Life-changing LSD experience Options

Tuesday's Gone
#1 Posted : 7/2/2015 3:49:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

8===D

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FLeP
#2 Posted : 7/2/2015 5:04:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations on successfully using LSD to improve your life. It's great to hear an LSD story like this. My last experience was a bit negative and this story actually helped me to put it into perspective a bit. I'm envious of people that can do LSD recreationally. For me it is always a transformative experience.

You sound like a grounded and realistic person. It also sounds like you know what you are doing and are taking all the necessary precautions. Going with the flow is almost always necessary when taking a psychadelic and I feel that your intentions will usually shine through as long as you don't hyper-focus on them.

Doc Buxin
#3 Posted : 7/2/2015 10:38:42 PM

Pay No Mind

Yes, as FLeP said, congratulations on successfully getting the most out of an LSD session!

It changed my life for the better several decades ago & it is still my favorite drug of all time (although DMT is really giving LSD a run for its money in those regards the last three yearsBig grin ).

Do it again if you have the chance...Just make sure your timing & set & setting are impeccable & you'll be all right no matter what happens.

Practice breathing slowly & deeply before hand...Use that practice to keep yourself calm & cool.Smile

Best of luck to you Tuesday & safe journeys!Smile
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Doc Buxin
#4 Posted : 7/2/2015 10:41:14 PM

Pay No Mind

FLeP wrote:
...I'm envious of people that can do LSD recreationally. For me it is always a transformative experience...

I'm not...

Those who say it doesn't transform their lives in some way have so little sensitivity that it's almost as if they have no soul whatsoever...Confused

I'd rather have soul & let it transform me.Wink
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

Metanoia
#5 Posted : 7/3/2015 1:26:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Your English is quite good, very good read Wink

LSD was my first psychedelic love as well. It influenced me in so many positive ways. I used to do it a lot when I was younger and recently it's come back into my life so I'm really excited to see how almost two decades passing will change how I experience it. I have some of the same feelings like I used to get before I would trip and it's glorious Very happy Makes me feel like I'm sixteen again Laughing

I've had bouts of DP/DR throughout my life. Nothing really intense or enough to seriously affect my life negatively but it's something I'm familiar with. I'm very objective with it at this point, almost like I've trained myself to detach from it somehow. If it was something I had to deal with constantly it wouldn't be any fun but when it's fleeting and you can dissociate while it's happening it's really just an interesting occurrence. Using Salvia divinorum has intensified it a bit but usually only when I have full-blown breakthroughs. That said, it's probably a really good idea to stay away from that plant as I've read other reports of people experiencing episodes of DP/DR.

I can only imagine how intense it was to trip on LSD without having any prior experience with anything apart from alcohol. Smile Also amazing that it essentially removed a memory block with only two trips!

Thanks for sharing your experience! Thumbs up

Tuesday's Gone
#6 Posted : 7/3/2015 2:47:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

8===D

Metanoia
#7 Posted : 7/3/2015 9:35:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, gotta love those knee-jerk reactions...
"Isn't that the stuff that makes you think you can fly?"
"Isn't that the stuff the Manson family took before they killed a bunch of people?"
"blah blah blah Syd Barrett blah blah blah" Laughing

Tuesday's Gone wrote:
I'm just waiting for the right circumstances to take it.

Same here Thumbs up It's been so long since I last had any so I'm trying to wait for the right circumstances but I'm so anxious and excited to experience it again! Big grin

BTW, I keep singing your name every time I view this thread Thumbs up

Doc Buxin
#8 Posted : 7/6/2015 11:08:43 PM

Pay No Mind

Tuesday's Gone wrote:
...I'm just waiting for the right circumstances to take it. Because the effects last for about 10 or 12 hours, it's not easy to find the right time and place to do it...

Oh believe me, I know...I wait & wait & wait...

Usually I get to experience about one full-blown, strong trip per year because of the time constraints, although I do mico-doses quite a lot, especially in the summer when my wife & I go canoeing down the river here. It's very, very nice.

And BTW, I've had many, many strong LSD trips that lasted for a lot longer than just 10-12 hours!!!

Tuesday's Gone wrote:
Oh and it's great to hear that this substance helped each one of you to improve in their lives. While I had read many things about psychedelics, I was still skeptical before trying them myself. I often wondered if people were exaggerating about their potential but apparently not.

No exagerations at all...You take a hefty enough dose & it's going to change you one way or another.

Tuesday's Gone wrote:
I was happy to share my story because I felt the need to talk about it to someone. You know how it is in real life, very few people understand what psychedelics can do and thus won't take you seriously.

That's why I love the nexus so much!!! After having been thrown in jail & a psychiatric ward at different times in my youth due to talking about how wonderful LSD was, I learned to just shut up about it all.Wink

Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate